Weapons of war in civilian hands

So, in your mind, it's the combination of the rifle with a high capacity magazine. Okay. So then I am sure you will agree that it would be adequate to prohibit high capacity magazines, yes?
I think it’s the best option.

Okay, great. Thank you for agreeing that AR-15s should not be banned, we'll simply dispense with 100 round magazines.
Anything over 10 seems like a good start.

You said high capacity. Thirty rounds is standard for an AR-15.
And that’s a problem. Mass killing weapon, see Orlando shooting. The gun manufacturers should be sued.

It's not a mass killing weapon, it's a sporting rifle.

The type that can quickly kill 50 people in a night club. Semi auto rifles with high capacity magazines have shown they kill many really quickly.

So, in your mind, it's the combination of the rifle with a high capacity magazine. Okay. So then I am sure you will agree that it would be adequate to prohibit high capacity magazines, yes?

Okay, great. Thank you for agreeing that AR-15s should not be banned, we'll simply dispense with 100 round magazines.

Look at this AR-15 in action!

And that’s a problem. Mass killing weapon, see Orlando shooting. The gun manufacturers should be sued.

Mass killing is a sport? See vegas and Orlando.

Define that please. What makes something a "weapon of war"? What makes a gun a "military grade" weapon?

I’d say a weapon designed purposely for military purpose. AR type rifles like Cruz used are made to fire rapidly and blow large holes in people .

A truck is a mass killing weapon.

Fertilizer is a mass killing weapon.

The term "mass killing weapon" is too vague to adequately describe what is being limited, which is why we believe the objective is to ban and confiscate.

A truck is designed to transport. Fertilizer is designed to make crops grow.
Yes they CAN be used to kill, but it’s not their purpose .

Oh, and both are highly regulated . Fertilizer more so after it was used in ok city bombing .

Define that please. What makes something a "weapon of war"? What makes a gun a "military grade" weapon?

I’d say a weapon designed purposely for military purpose. AR type rifles like Cruz used are made to fire rapidly and blow large holes in people .

The AR Cruz used wasn't designed for the military.

Let’s cut to the chase . What’s it designed for?? The fact that fed law has toned down those weapons , doesn’t mean they are now innocent long guns used for deer hunting .

why? currently there is nothing illegal here. what are you going to sue them for?

lord you are dense.

Let’s cut to the chase . What’s it designed for?? The fact that fed law has toned down those weapons , doesn’t mean they are now innocent long guns used for deer hunting .

Sport hunting such as varmints, range shooting, self defense

no you'd not want to use a .223 for deer hunting. care to show off how little you know about guns some more or is that enough for now?

Oh “sport hunting “ . Lol. Only if the sport is human hunting .

why? currently there is nothing illegal here. what are you going to sue them for?

lord you are dense.
They are selling weapons too dangerous for the public. See Vegas, Orlando, newtown, tx church shooting....

Oh “sport hunting “ . Lol. Only if the sport is human hunting .

Listen up, it's completely obvious you don't have the first fucking clue about weapons, you're in over your head....again. Just stop with your nonsense. You're old and tiresome, Timmy. Stop embarrassing yourself

Forum List

Back