"Wearing masks won't prevent people from catching COVID-19."

Because it’s not a threat to overwhelm our medical system.
Turns out, neither is this. The "flattening the curve" has done nothing but prolong it.

He have methods and means to identify avoid prevent and treat the flu. People can wear masks or get a shot or treat the illness in a manageable way. It’s amazing to me that you are asking these questions and that you don’t understand the difference between the flu and CoVID
When 50 million people die, you call that managing?

There is no difference when it comes to how you are willing to COMPLETELY SHIT on any notion of liberty out of panic from a virus.

If that’s true then why did you compare Covid to the 1918 flu. If you thought that had relevance to my point then you’re just straight up retarded
they are both viruses? or don't you even know that?

there were mask mandates, and businesses and taverns and churches and even some schools, were closed during the 1918 flu epidemic, silly one! And we lost 650,000 I believe, even with the shutdowns.... mostly those serving in the army in WW1 as our biggest group, and when they returned home, it spread like wildfire....
meaning all that doesn't matter. thanks for coming to the same conclusion as I have.

Haha, you think I’m comparing COVID-19 to the 1918 flu?! And you trying to make fun of my intelligence?! Wow... well thanks for the laugh
Not sure about your intelligence level but you can improve the quality of this thread by learning how to selectively quote people without stretching the page 19 miles long.
You too.
there were mask mandates, and businesses and taverns and churches and even some schools, were closed during the 1918 flu epidemic, silly one! And we lost 650,000 I believe, even with the shutdowns.... mostly those serving in the army in WW1 as our biggest group, and when they returned home, it spread like wildfire....
I’ll agree with you there. The site redesign is useless for long threads and not user friendly at all for Mobile users. I’m on my phone. I hope USMB improves this feature in the near future. The old site worked much better.

You know what else can prevent economic shutdown?

Not doing it.

:dunno:
And you know what that causes? That leads to people dead from preventable disease. With the coronavirus taking up all of a hospitals ER and ICU capacity, there is no capacity to treat any other condition. And if they don't put a mask on everybody in the ER (you said they don't work), if you go there with a broken arm, you would leave with COVID-19.

I’ll agree with you there. The site redesign is useless for long threads and not user friendly at all for Mobile users. I’m on my phone. I hope USMB improves this feature in the near future. The old site worked much better.
Fucking NSA.
(inside joke)

Because it’s not a threat to overwhelm our medical system. He have methods and means to identify avoid prevent and treat the flu. People can wear masks or get a shot or treat the illness in a manageable way. It’s amazing to me that you are asking these questions and that you don’t understand the difference between the flu and CoVID
it's a virus. we've had viruses our entire existence. you will never rid our world of viruses. the flu is a virus, it kills hundreds of thousands of people. This Wuhan virus was supposed to kill 80% of us. it didn't and instead of being a man and stating that was an error you keep layering on more stupid. stop it already you look foolish.
But, they can use viruses to kill freedom and overthrow governments, etc.

The greater danger is to liberty.

Turns out, neither is this. The "flattening the curve" has done nothing but prolong it.

He have methods and means to identify avoid prevent and treat the flu. People can wear masks or get a shot or treat the illness in a manageable way. It’s amazing to me that you are asking these questions and that you don’t understand the difference between the flu and CoVID

There is no difference when it comes to how you are willing to COMPLETELY SHIT on any notion of liberty out of panic from a virus.
NY prevented their hospitals from overcrowding through strict safety measures and clear communication... now look how well their numbers are compared to what’s happening to Florida and Texas right now. Are you paying attention to what’s going on?

Not doing it.

And you know what that causes? That leads to people dead from preventable disease. With the coronavirus taking up all of a hospitals ER and ICU capacity, there is no capacity to treat any other condition. And if they don't put a mask on everybody in the ER (you said they don't work), if you go there with a broken arm, you would leave with COVID-19.
We tried it your way.

The shutdowns and mandates must end.

Sacrifices are made in life and death situations of this degree. There is no liberty if there is no life

NY prevented their hospitals from overcrowding through strict safety measures and clear communication... now look how well their numbers are compared to what’s happening to Florida and Texas right now. Are you paying attention to what’s going on?
Using nursing homes...

There is NO increase in Texas death rates.

Mexico is getting slammed -- hurry up with that wall.
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:

Sacrifices are made in life and death situations of this degree. There is no liberty if there is no life
Behold, the words of a tyrant.

The defense rests.

When you sneeze in the car, if it is the daytime it won’t live long outside your body, because of sun rays. Also most people if they are worried about the virus, would do better spraying the inside of the vehicle, rather than wear a mask that would not be that effective because the mask is designed to stop the air transmission not surface. So when you are wearing a mask alone in a car, you are being silly and uninformed.

How can everything you posted be wrong?

Because you are an idiot.

Not doing it.

We tried it your way.

The shutdowns and mandates must end.
We tried to regulate it while people like you and our childlike president and other idiot deniers fought all the safety precautions tooth and nail. And at the smallest bit of easing up the idiots flooded and now the virus is resurging. Meanwhile other countries with more disciplined people have squashed this thing. That’s pathetic.

Using nursing homes...

There is NO increase in Texas death rates.
Death rates?! Why the fuck does that matter?. Don’t repeat stupid talking points. Cases and hospitalizations are rising and hospitals are reaching capacity. Now what?

Behold, the words of a tyrant.

The defense rests.
Wow, great victory, way to go... have another

Forum List

Back