"Wearing masks won't prevent people from catching COVID-19."

You do know that any treatment STARTS with a test. The first thing they do when you get to the ER is to take you vitals, take blood samples.

It's test test test, before they start a treatment
no they don't. ever been to an ER? I have many of fking times. I needed stiches, never once took my blood. you're so full of shit your eyes are brown. ahhh the layers of stupid you generate.
Did they take your vitals? Yes / No

Did they take x-rays, Yes / No

And BTW: How many times did you go to the ER to get stitched up?

I went to walmart today and they had a big sign on the door saying masks were mandatory and then they listed the governors edict, but they left out the exclusions, particularly the one that says if are "social distancing then you don't have to wear one. I had no mask on when I went in and everybody looked at me like I had a third eye. Sheep.

I wear a mask when I go to a public place, like a store, because I know they don't have any choice in the matter, and making their lives harder isn't going to help me or them. But I will also say that I loathe the masks. Being hearing-impaired, I haven't understood anything anyone has said to me in months. People don't realize that the mask muffles their voices A LOT (and most people mumble, anyway), and with their mouths covered, I can't read their lips.

It cracks me up seeing people go by wearing masks
in their cars. I'd say that's some serious paranoia there.

It cracks me up when I see people wearing masks with an unmistakable air of self-righteousness . . . and they have it very carefully tucked UNDER their noses, so they can breathe without restriction. They might as well just wear it on their heads as a hat, and be done with it.

We tried it your way.

The shutdowns and mandates must end.
The right way is to treat it like putting out a fire with a blanket. You leave the blanket on until the fire is reduced to just embers. If you take it off while there is still an active fire, it just flares up, and you have to initiate a shutdown all over again.

It cracks me up when I see people wearing masks with an unmistakable air of self-righteousness . . . and they have it very carefully tucked UNDER their noses, so they can breathe without restriction. They might as well just wear it on their heads as a hat, and be done with it.
No shit. I have some old jock straps to donate to them.

Amen. But I will always wear a mask while in a big store. I think it could help both ways. I'll sit outside at a table and have a few beers without a mask but I'm not ready for any indoor beerjoint action just yet. And if I got the virus the first thing I'll be looking for is Hydroxychloroquine

If the government could bear to leave my life choices up to me, I'd prefer to just catch it and get it over with.

Did they take your vitals? Yes / No

Did they take x-rays, Yes / No

And BTW: How many times did you go to the ER to get stitched up
Lip, chin, five fingers. The only thing was temperature, blood pressure. My thumb they took an X-ray because it was smashed with a four pound sledgehammer and they wanted to be sure there weren’t bone spurs. But that’s it.

you can’t except you’re wrong

We tried it your way.

The shutdowns and mandates must end.
The right way is to treat it like putting out a fire with a blanket. You leave the blanket on until the fire is reduced to just embers. If you take it off while there is still an active fire, it just flares up, and you have to initiate a shutdown all over again.
Kind of like how you would suffocate liberty. Keep putting a blanket over it until it is all snuffed out. If you let up on it, you have to fight with people all over again.

Amen. But I will always wear a mask while in a big store. I think it could help both ways. I'll sit outside at a table and have a few beers without a mask but I'm not ready for any indoor beerjoint action just yet. And if I got the virus the first thing I'll be looking for is Hydroxychloroquine

If the government could bear to leave my life choices up to me, I'd prefer to just catch it and get it over with.
Wash your hands well a lot after being in public too.

There are almost for sure some natural remedies.....I would guess certain herbal teas and fruits high in antioxidents like blueberries, pineapple, cherries....purslane, turmeric, ginger and stuff like that.

40 million.

Doesn't matter.

Enough is enough. We are don't protecting others by sacrificing liberty.

Live free and/or die. I don 't give a fuck.

The only country I ever heard such disregard for life from was Russia, or Cambodia.
So Venezuela is good? Africa good? Syria good? Wow, you don’t listen to news about the world. Shit , maybe you don’t even know they exist

I love shaming posts, no effort.

he’s never heard of the Holocaust! Hahaha hahaha

You don’t need a mask if someone is not within six feet of you. So in a car alone, you don’t need a mask. It is called science.

The job of a mask is most importantly to keep a person from viral shedding into the air, and onto surfaces.
Without a mask, if get into a car that a person without a mask was in, every surface you touch can be contaminated.

The six foot rule only applies to direct person to person transfer. It doesn't protect from touching surfaces.

Last I heard, the "experts" had declared that this coronavirus doesn't live very long on surfaces.

Forum List

Back