Weisselberg Indicted

nah man....from the looks of your post, it's Trump that owns you....and your thoughts, despite reality are still based on leftwing propagandist talking points.....despite reality
Despite reality? Trump supporters are the ones who have abandoned reality.

Here we have people altering reality to support Weisselberg evading taxes.

Says the person who's party is by definition collectivists.....
By definition? You know that doesn’t make any sense right?

Just take a look at CPAC and tell me the Republican Party isn’t owned by Trump. Hell, their party platform last year was basically “the platform is whatever Trump says it is”.

You guys will make any excuse for Trump and you know it.

I'd prefer DeSantis but your ilk will find some way to bleat on about him being WORSE THAN HITLER as well.

Baaaaaaaa

Still gotta get the name Trump in there even if he had no idea what was going on
So your excuse is that Trump didn't know his own company was committing felonies. So you are going with "he is an oblivious moron with poor leadership ability and is a poor judge of character". Okay.

Still gotta get the name Trump in there even if he had no idea what was going on
So your excuse is that Trump didn't know his own company was committing felonies. So you are going with "he is an oblivious moron with poor leadership ability and is a poor judge of character". Okay.

Yep, no matter what is said Trump has to be wrong, evil, criminal, stupid, and kicks puppies.

You've gone from doublethink to quintuplethink.

Yep, no matter what is said Trump has to be wrong, evil, criminal, stupid, and kicks puppies
Well that was pretty whiny. So you have a better way of describing how Trumps personal financial man of 15+ years committed these crimes for 15 years without Trumps knowledge? You know the Trump Org board has only 2 other people on it, and the CFO answers to them directly.

So let's hear your hilarious explanation for Trump not knowing about these felonies. Since mine triggered you.

I'd prefer DeSantis but your ilk will find some way to bleat on about him being WORSE THAN HITLER as well.
DeSantis is obsequious to Trump too.

That’s not really a demonstration of your independent mindedness. It’s just you opting for someone without as much baggage but all the wrong instincts.

Yep, no matter what is said Trump has to be wrong, evil, criminal, stupid, and kicks puppies
Well that was pretty whiny. So you have a better way of describing how Trumps personal financial man of 15+ years committed these crimes for 15 years without Trumps knowledge? You know the Trump Org board has only 2 other people on it, and the CFO answers to them directly.

So let's hear your hilarious explanation for Trump not knowing about these felonies. Since mine triggered you.

So it really is just about Trump, right?

DeSantis is a Grade A moron and will expose himself as such in the national spotlight.

Yep, it begins.

So fucking predictable.
Yes, i would say it is very predictable that any politician you support is a complete moron.

This coming from a guy who voted for an invalid....

Yep, no matter what is said Trump has to be wrong, evil, criminal, stupid, and kicks puppies.

Come on, dont sissy out now, after all your bigmouth talk.

Who was okaying checks out of Trump's personal account to pay for Weisselberg's grandchildren's tuition?

Who was okaying checks out of Trump's personal account to pay for Weisselberg's grandchildren's tuition?

You read the indictment and figure it out.

You read the indictment and figure it out.
And there's the tap out.

DeSantis is obsequious to Trump too.

That’s not really a demonstration of your independent mindedness. It’s just you opting for someone without as much baggage but all the wrong instincts.

He fights, just like Trump fights.
He gives the appearance of fighting, just like Trump gave the appearance of fighting.

So it really is just about Trump, right?
colfax_m claims it isn’t about Trump.

Forum List

Back