welcome back dark brandon!

Evidently your grasp on reality doesn't matter right now either, or more properly doesn't exist right now.

3hpxq4.jpg

That certainly defines your gaslighting, marty,

It's amazing how idiots like you just use words you have only vague notions of how they actually are supposed to apply to things.

Fascist, gaslight, gender affirming care, sensible gun legislation.

All needed to obscure your real ideas and thoughts because you know your ideas and thoughts are fucking retarded.

false.

he wasn't convicted, because the statute of limitations had expired. howeverrrrrrrrr.............. he was found liable for rape.

that's the fact, jack.

He was found liable of sexual abuse, not rape.

And they went with a civil jury, which means preponderance of the evidence, in a jurisdiction that hates Trump.

She couldn't remember when it happened, which tells you all about the jury.

Biden gave a very good speech. He will need to give a lot more speeches like that as well as many more interviews and press conferences to wipe away the stain of his abysmal debate performance. Another debate may help Biden provided he does better.

Even with Biden's poor debate showing, is this the end of his presidential run? I don't think so. One only has to look at the Fetterman/Oz race in Pennsylvania.

Oz and Trump are of the same magnitude and Fetterman's performance during his debate with Oz was just as pathetic as Biden's.

Pennsylvanians rejected Oz much as I suspect many Americans will reject Trump.

Trump won the debate last night, but as they say, you can put lipstick on a pig but in the end.....

all biden has to do is be Joe. i also think ABC will learn from this as well. CNN had a chance to do it right & they blew it. i don't mean being fair, but NOT mention his 34 convictions? or anything about J6, like wtf were you doing for 3 hours whilst the capital was under seize? c'monnnnnnnn.

He was found liable of sexual abuse, not rape.

the ONLY reason why was because at the time he raped her - it couldn't be called rape if the weapon wasn't a penis. anything shoved into you against yer will is rape & since then, the law has changed. the judge even re-iterated that it was rape.

donny is a rapist.

And they went with a civil jury, which means preponderance of the evidence, in a jurisdiction that hates Trump.

you mean in a jurisdiction that KNOWS trump.

She couldn't remember when it happened, which tells you all about the jury.

it tells me you don't know wtf you are talking about.

I'm not sure. Independents are just as likely, if not more likely, to vote for one's policies than the man. Biden's track record and many of his policies and legislative accomplishments appeal to independents.

biden was the only one on the stage that answered economic & policy Qs. donny lied & whined.

donny is a whiner.

the ONLY reason why was because at the time he raped her - it couldn't be called rape if the weapon wasn't a penis. anything shoved into you against yer will is rape & since then, the law has changed. the judge even re-iterated that it was rape.

donny is a rapist.

you mean in a jurisdiction that KNOWS trump.

it tells me you don't know wtf you are talking about.

No, he isn't. Considering she didn't remember when it happened, I doubt it happened.

The judge just showed their hackery.

temporary setbacks happen. we may not have seen him last night, but he's not finished by any means.

DB speaks +/-10 minutes in & is just fine.

You and others are not doing yourselves any favors by propping this old man up.
You would be much smarter to all stand in unison and demand that he not run. He's only going to get more and more senile.
If you went with a younger more dynamic candidate, the contrast with Trump would be huge.
As it was, Trump looked twenty years younger than Biden, even when exiting the stage, Trump moved quickly, and Biden needed help from his wife.
The visual was awful for you guys.

Forum List

Back