Welcome President Trump from Nevada

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
Our President is on his way back!

I personally wish the leftists would try a little harder to destroy him, because every time they try, he works his way up higher in popularity.

He actually doesn't even have to campaign. The dems do it for him.

The president is scheduled to speak at about 3:00PM Eastern.

Enjoy.

IMG_0562.jpeg
There will be plenty to drink

I personally wish the leftists would try a little harder to destroy him, because every time they try, he works his way up higher in popularity.

Enjoy.

The dems and msm have done more to keep Trump relevant than anything he could have done. Nobody ever accused democrats of being particularly smart.

The pile on against Trump was the worst strategy from the Political Class. J6 Committee, the ongoing abuses in New York etc.

Not only did it make Trump a victim and create sympathy, but it invigorated him. Before he would sit at home, do a little golfing and wait for the four years before he decided if he would run again. It would have given others a chance to rise from the pack.

Instead they energized him. When a person is cornered they go into a "fight or flight" scenario. Trump will now be going into overdrive mode with multiple rallies across different states. Biden is hoping to stay at home for another election campaign and hope the media will drive him to re-election?

At the rate it's going I wouldn't be surprised if they don't jail him over the 34 felonies in new York. If they jailed him for that they guarantee a major loss in November.

Everytime they try and suppress him he gains power because a lot of Americans sees their suppression in trump.

It might even come down to a choice of losing, or liquidating him because that will be their only options.

Enjoy.

That video has him as a has been -- 45? Okay.

TRE45ON

Enjoy.

You hold on to hope. :)

Enjoy.

But once he's convicted! Oh, wait a minute, he's already been convicted. Never mind.

For all those recalcitrant Dems who regretfully missed the Trump NV rally, it is going to be re-aired today. Oh, lucky YOU!!! :smiliehug:

Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Watch Trump in Vegas! If you missed Pres. Trump’s massive rally in Las Vegas Sunday, you can watch today our re-air at 3pm ET on Newsmax2! Don’t miss this. Find Newsmax2More Here

For all those recalcitrant Dems who regretfully missed the Trump NV rally, it is going to be re-aired today. Oh, lucky YOU!!! :smiliehug:

Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Watch Trump in Vegas! If you missed Pres. Trump’s massive rally in Las Vegas Sunday, you can watch today our re-air at 3pm ET on Newsmax2! Don’t miss this. Find Newsmax2More Here

They keep trying to convince everyone that they only watch President Trump's speeches as a public service, and will never admit that they love him.

Forum List

Back