Welcome To Joe Biden's America

Looks like Trumps America.

Biden is not president...........Yet
Activist progressives run Seattle. And made the police stand down. One of the council members had keys to city hall and gave these rioters access. Nope this is all on the democrats .

Trump is the President

He is more responsible than Biden

Activist progressives run Seattle. And made the police stand down. One of the council members had keys to city hall and gave these rioters access. Nope this is all on the democrats .
Just a taste of future events if the US continues it's war against civilians.

We will soon get to vote on whether we want Trumps view of America to continue.

This owns it. And it's got a big D by its name.

512886.jpg

Don't stare at that ugly fuck too long.... you may get a little light-headed.

Through the proper application of the Transitive Property (If A=B and B=C, then A=C), yes, this is Beijing Biden's vision of America. Duly noted.

We will soon get to vote on whether we want Trumps view of America to continue.

The point the OP is trying to make is that Biden would NEVER send in troops to put down insurgents in a democrat city/state. The WA governor claims he has no clue what CHAZ is. So either Trump sends troops in, or nothing happens and antifa sets up more urban "no-go" zones.

The choice is Biden and more no-go zones, or Trump and "law and order". Make your choice.

If I were president I would certainly allow the people of Seattle to experience the consequences of their actions and remind the country that chaz is a cop free zone. I might even request screenings of The Purge nationwide just to help chaz enjoy their cop free status.

This owns it. And it's got a big D by its name.

512886.jpg

Don't stare at that ugly fuck too long.... you may get a little light-headed.

Through the proper application of the Transitive Property (If A=B and B=C, then A=C), yes, this is Beijing Biden's vision of America. Duly noted.
That endorsed Joe Biden for Prez.

I do wish he would stop being a weak leader always campaigning for office and holding Nazi rallies.
It just seems that way. Don't worry when a Prog comes to power he/she will end those rural insurrections.
It has less to do with the political affiliation and more about the character of the person. But for some reason you echo chamber goombas can't let the narrative become clouded with reason.

Trump is the President

He is more responsible than Biden
Biden is the leader of the party defying the people of Seattle‘a rights and not speaking out against it

Forum List

Back