Welcome To Joe Biden's America

Seattle is what liberal leadership looks like. Show of hands who wants to elect liberals to run their city like Seattle where thugs and losers run amok burning, looting, and destroying property? Do you want to raise your kids in a city like Seattle?
Which city of Seattle’s size would you choose to raise your kids in?

Seattle, you know before dumb fuck liberals from California moved up and took it over.
So you’re choosing Seattle? Really?

Since time machines don’t exist, is Seattle your final answer?

Seattle is what liberal leadership looks like. Show of hands who wants to elect liberals to run their city like Seattle where thugs and losers run amok burning, looting, and destroying property? Do you want to raise your kids in a city like Seattle?

Seattle, you know before dumb fuck liberals from California moved up and took it over.

I was born here, you weren't.

I was born here, you weren't.
I have family, there and have been going since I was in diapers and I also lived there for a summer. But who gives a shit?! You’re not answering my question

Americans don't want a president who kneels to bullies. This is a sneak peek of new normal Democrats want to manage America's decline into.

Americans don't want a president who kneels to bullies. This is a sneak peek of new normal Democrats want to manage America's decline into.

In democrat districts the "bullies" or rather the criminals are the voters. They are screwed.

We should distance ourselves from this fiasco entirely.

Just imagine if a right wing group did something like this.

But since they are far leftists the media is celebrating it.
Do a little research on Orgeons history... you’ll find some stuff

I am talking today...
Yes and I’m talking a few years ago in Oregon when a right wing group did the same thing.

I am talking today...
Yes and I’m talking a few years ago in Oregon when a right wing group did the same thing.

When did a right-wing group take over part of a city, and declare it sovereign?

I am talking today...

haha, when did a group do all that in the heart of Seattle? Oh right, you got me!! Nice one.

Now back to reality, I just referred to an extreme right wing group who took similar actions in orgeon. He didn’t seem aware. Now he is

I am talking today...

haha, when did a group do all that in the heart of Seattle? Oh right, you got me!! Nice one.

Now back to reality, I just referred to an extreme right wing group who took similar actions in orgeon. He didn’t seem aware. Now he is

They weren't similar. Nowhere near.

How is Seattle Joe Biden’s America? Have you listened to anything that he has said about the situation? Stop spreading hyperbolic fake news. Don’t be part of the problem.

Seattle is Joe Biden's America because he would NEVER send troops in to arrest insurgents in democrat areas like Trump will. Clear enough for you?
Why hasn’t the big pussy Fat Donnie sent in troops?
Because he is afraid in an election year
Trump will send the troops in if the fucking democrats don't take back the CHAZ zone. No hurry, let the democrats whine a bit and look totally inept first.

We will soon get to vote on whether we want Trumps view of America to continue.

The point the OP is trying to make is that Biden would NEVER send in troops to put down insurgents in a democrat city/state. The WA governor claims he has no clue what CHAZ is. So either Trump sends troops in, or nothing happens and antifa sets up more urban "no-go" zones.

The choice is Biden and more no-go zones, or Trump and "law and order". Make your choice.
I thought we were a Republic and “Republicans” were supposed to support states rights over Fed control. Shouldn’t Seattle have the right to try out a “no-go” zone and see how it works if they want to?

The US citizens in that no-go zone are being deprived of their rights. Antifa is requiring extortion from businesses and store owners. CHAZ is an insurgency that needs to be removed. If they want radical change then do it from the ballot box, not with ARs.
If innocent citizens get hurt or attacked or come out screaming for help then action should be taken but if troops get sent in too early then it gives the anarchist movement more power. They control the area now, no police, lets see what they do if that’s what the city decides. The dog has caught the car, let’s see if it can drive. If they fail then so does their movement. This is how states rights are supposed to work.

Getting warmer. If/when Trump sends troops in he would first need to notify the state. Then the state could either peacefully or forcefully remove the insurgency, or watch the Army troops settle it (not recommended).
Again... you are supporting authoritarian federal action over states rights... you understand that right?

You keep saying "states rights" and the issue is the "civil rights" of the people in the CHAZ zone.
That CHAZ "municipality" was created by force without any legitimate votes for it.
The CHAZ zone is "illegal" and the state is not protecting any "rights" by protecting the illegal insurgency.

Either the Feds take it back or the state should, you understand that right?

I am talking today...

They weren't similar. Nowhere near.
Very similar, you don’t know what you’re talking about

We will soon get to vote on whether we want Trumps view of America to continue.

The point the OP is trying to make is that Biden would NEVER send in troops to put down insurgents in a democrat city/state. The WA governor claims he has no clue what CHAZ is. So either Trump sends troops in, or nothing happens and antifa sets up more urban "no-go" zones.

The choice is Biden and more no-go zones, or Trump and "law and order". Make your choice.
I thought we were a Republic and “Republicans” were supposed to support states rights over Fed control. Shouldn’t Seattle have the right to try out a “no-go” zone and see how it works if they want to?

The US citizens in that no-go zone are being deprived of their rights. Antifa is requiring extortion from businesses and store owners. CHAZ is an insurgency that needs to be removed. If they want radical change then do it from the ballot box, not with ARs.
If innocent citizens get hurt or attacked or come out screaming for help then action should be taken but if troops get sent in too early then it gives the anarchist movement more power. They control the area now, no police, lets see what they do if that’s what the city decides. The dog has caught the car, let’s see if it can drive. If they fail then so does their movement. This is how states rights are supposed to work.

Getting warmer. If/when Trump sends troops in he would first need to notify the state. Then the state could either peacefully or forcefully remove the insurgency, or watch the Army troops settle it (not recommended).
Again... you are supporting authoritarian federal action over states rights... you understand that right?

You keep saying "states rights" and the issue is the "civil rights" of the people in the CHAZ zone.
That CHAZ "municipality" was created by force without any legitimate votes for it.
The CHAZ zone is "illegal" and the state is not protecting any "rights" by protecting the illegal insurgency.

Either the Feds take it back or the state should, you understand that right?
What rights are being infringed?

Yes I understand the STATE will take action... but how and when and what is up to them. Unless people are getting slaughtered or abused or their rights demolished I don’t see what the feds have to do with it.

Forum List

Back