Welcome To Joe Biden's America

Failed Dem leadership? Last 2 recessions come under Republican leadership And we had 41 million unemployed Was that a record?

The choice this November is clear, the Biden/Seattle ticket or the Trump/Law and Order ticket.
Easy choice... Biden

Meh, waste your vote if you wish.
Blues You republicans have ALMOST talked me into voting for trump I so much want to see the rest of the shit he'll bring down on your dumb heads Honestly speaking I want to see you guys in the pain trump brings, I want to laugh in your stupid faces

I'm doing quite well under Trump's leadership thank you very much.
I hate to break it to you but you were probably doing just as good under Obama’s except for your partisan hate clouding up your mind.

Lib please all Obama and asshole Dems wanted to do was raise my taxes and demonize me for being successful and tell me I'm not paying my fair share. Obama and Dems can rot in hell. :eusa_hand:
I very much doubt you are part of the top 10% of earners who they say those things about. Nice try

Top 3% :itsok:
I don’t believe you

That's because you are a hack left wing talking points parrot.
Haha, says the guy pretending to be top 3%. How pathetic is that?! Grow up

Your wealth envy is noted, tissue?
I don't envy the rich. Money isn’t that important to me. I just think you’re lying

Think whatever you wish, you clearly are triggered by wealth.

The choice this November is clear, the Biden/Seattle ticket or the Trump/Law and Order ticket.
Easy choice... Biden

Meh, waste your vote if you wish.
Blues You republicans have ALMOST talked me into voting for trump I so much want to see the rest of the shit he'll bring down on your dumb heads Honestly speaking I want to see you guys in the pain trump brings, I want to laugh in your stupid faces

I'm doing quite well under Trump's leadership thank you very much.
I hate to break it to you but you were probably doing just as good under Obama’s except for your partisan hate clouding up your mind.

Lib please all Obama and asshole Dems wanted to do was raise my taxes and demonize me for being successful and tell me I'm not paying my fair share. Obama and Dems can rot in hell. :eusa_hand:
I very much doubt you are part of the top 10% of earners who they say those things about. Nice try

Top 3% :itsok:
I don’t believe you

That's because you are a hack left wing talking points parrot.
Haha, says the guy pretending to be top 3%. How pathetic is that?! Grow up

Your wealth envy is noted, tissue?
I don't envy the rich. Money isn’t that important to me. I just think you’re lying

Think whatever you wish, you clearly are triggered by wealth.
I’m impartial to wealth. I do like to call out liars

Graham LOVES Biden
Lindsey Graham praises Joe Biden in what might be ‘the best campaign ad ever,’ according to Harvard prof
Published: June 14, 2020 at 1:27 p.m. ET
By
Shawn Langlois

MW-HZ914_graham_20200209170844_ZQ.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham has surely changed his tune.
GETTY IMAGES

According to the 2015 version of Sen. Lindsey Graham, Donald Trump is “a race baiting, xenophobic religious bigot,” while Joe Biden is “as good a man as God ever created.”
Obviously, Graham’s public-facing stance has shifted dramatically over the years, but those words were given new life in what Harvard economics professor Greg Mankiw hailed in a blog post on Saturday as “perhaps the greatest campaign ad ever.”
Here’s the ad, which has been viewed almost a million times over the weekend:

The ad was launched by the coalition Republican Voters Against Trump and started with footage of Graham railing against Trump on CNN in 2015. It then showed Graham praising Biden in an interview that same year with the Huffington Post.

Graham LOVES Biden
Lindsey Graham praises Joe Biden in what might be ‘the best campaign ad ever,’ according to Harvard prof
Published: June 14, 2020 at 1:27 p.m. ET
By
Shawn Langlois

MW-HZ914_graham_20200209170844_ZQ.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham has surely changed his tune.
GETTY IMAGES

According to the 2015 version of Sen. Lindsey Graham, Donald Trump is “a race baiting, xenophobic religious bigot,” while Joe Biden is “as good a man as God ever created.”
Obviously, Graham’s public-facing stance has shifted dramatically over the years, but those words were given new life in what Harvard economics professor Greg Mankiw hailed in a blog post on Saturday as “perhaps the greatest campaign ad ever.”
Here’s the ad, which has been viewed almost a million times over the weekend:

The ad was launched by the coalition Republican Voters Against Trump and started with footage of Graham railing against Trump on CNN in 2015. It then showed Graham praising Biden in an interview that same year with the Huffington Post.
The Trump presidency has shown how much of a pathetic partisan turd Graham really is. It’s pretty unbelievable. People like that should not be in power positions. Hope he isn’t re-elected

Haha, all the economic numbers that Trump brags about as the best ever where all trending and teed up for him when he took over. If your financially happy under Trump then you we’re living under similar conditions under Obama. I can’t help your mental state if you me partisan hate took over. That’s a you problem
This is exactly the kind of Bullshit I'm talking about....I'll give you this.....you do manage not to attack the institution itself....not that it is clean but you certainly do not know the facts.

This is exactly the kind of Bullshit I'm talking about....I'll give you this.....you do manage not to attack the institution itself....not that it is clean but you certainly do not know the facts.
Of course I do. Give me something specific you want to know or something specific you think I got wrong and I’ll explain it to you.

Forum List

Back