Welcome To Joe Biden's America

The choice this November is clear, the Biden/Seattle ticket or the Trump/Law and Order ticket.
Easy choice... Biden

Meh, waste your vote if you wish.
Blues You republicans have ALMOST talked me into voting for trump I so much want to see the rest of the shit he'll bring down on your dumb heads Honestly speaking I want to see you guys in the pain trump brings, I want to laugh in your stupid faces

I'm doing quite well under Trump's leadership thank you very much.
I hate to break it to you but you were probably doing just as good under Obama’s except for your partisan hate clouding up your mind.

To be fair, President Biden (or rather the people who will actually run the government, such as his politically correct VP) may actually calm things down in this nation.

The main goal of the Dems during the last four years has been to oust President Trump.

Once they do this, the Dems will quietly ask the leaders of BLM to cool things with promises of legislation that favors their cause (strict restrictions on police, reparations, a quota of political appointees, etc.)

The Dems will ask ANTIFA to cool it, too, with promises of various goodies.

Big business will go along with the Dems, for its main interest is making money. The Dems will quietly make sure that big business continues to hum along.

Yes, sir, Happy Days Are Here Again!

The choice this November is clear, the Biden/Seattle ticket or the Trump/Law and Order ticket.
Easy choice... Biden

Blues You republicans have ALMOST talked me into voting for trump I so much want to see the rest of the shit he'll bring down on your dumb heads Honestly speaking I want to see you guys in the pain trump brings, I want to laugh in your stupid faces
Obama was a gutless turd. Kissed Iranian ass with John Kerry. Lied to blue collar Democrats in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania about job losses to foreign lands.
I hate to break it to you but you were probably doing just as good under Obama’s except for your partisan hate clouding up your mind.

We will soon get to vote on whether we want Trumps view of America to continue.

The point the OP is trying to make is that Biden would NEVER send in troops to put down insurgents in a democrat city/state. The WA governor claims he has no clue what CHAZ is. So either Trump sends troops in, or nothing happens and antifa sets up more urban "no-go" zones.

The choice is Biden and more no-go zones, or Trump and "law and order". Make your choice.
I thought we were a Republic and “Republicans” were supposed to support states rights over Fed control. Shouldn’t Seattle have the right to try out a “no-go” zone and see how it works if they want to?

The US citizens in that no-go zone are being deprived of their rights. Antifa is requiring extortion from businesses and store owners. CHAZ is an insurgency that needs to be removed. If they want radical change then do it from the ballot box, not with ARs.
If innocent citizens get hurt or attacked or come out screaming for help then action should be taken but if troops get sent in too early then it gives the anarchist movement more power. They control the area now, no police, lets see what they do if that’s what the city decides. The dog has caught the car, let’s see if it can drive. If they fail then so does their movement. This is how states rights are supposed to work.

Getting warmer. If/when Trump sends troops in he would first need to notify the state. Then the state could either peacefully or forcefully remove the insurgency, or watch the Army troops settle it (not recommended).
Again... you are supporting authoritarian federal action over states rights... you understand that right?

You keep saying "states rights" and the issue is the "civil rights" of the people in the CHAZ zone.
That CHAZ "municipality" was created by force without any legitimate votes for it.
The CHAZ zone is "illegal" and the state is not protecting any "rights" by protecting the illegal insurgency.

Either the Feds take it back or the state should, you understand that right?
What rights are being infringed?

Yes I understand the STATE will take action... but how and when and what is up to them. Unless people are getting slaughtered or abused or their rights demolished I don’t see what the feds have to do with it.
What about the people that own stores in that area? They are the victims and they are the ones getting abused and their rights demolished
Ah yes the business owners. Hasn’t Trump said over and over again during this shut down that the governors should decided what to do?
Yes je has.. but if they don;t take care of the problem, he is more than happy to step in

Easy choice... Biden

How the fuck do you know how I was doing the Obama years?
That fucker almost ruined this country and we were lucky to survive

Easy choice... Biden

Lib please all Obama and asshole Dems wanted to do was raise my taxes and demonize me for being successful and tell me I'm not paying my fair share. Obama and Dems can rot in hell. :eusa_hand:

We will soon get to vote on whether we want Trumps view of America to continue.

The point the OP is trying to make is that Biden would NEVER send in troops to put down insurgents in a democrat city/state. The WA governor claims he has no clue what CHAZ is. So either Trump sends troops in, or nothing happens and antifa sets up more urban "no-go" zones.

The choice is Biden and more no-go zones, or Trump and "law and order". Make your choice.
I thought we were a Republic and “Republicans” were supposed to support states rights over Fed control. Shouldn’t Seattle have the right to try out a “no-go” zone and see how it works if they want to?

The US citizens in that no-go zone are being deprived of their rights. Antifa is requiring extortion from businesses and store owners. CHAZ is an insurgency that needs to be removed. If they want radical change then do it from the ballot box, not with ARs.
If innocent citizens get hurt or attacked or come out screaming for help then action should be taken but if troops get sent in too early then it gives the anarchist movement more power. They control the area now, no police, lets see what they do if that’s what the city decides. The dog has caught the car, let’s see if it can drive. If they fail then so does their movement. This is how states rights are supposed to work.

Getting warmer. If/when Trump sends troops in he would first need to notify the state. Then the state could either peacefully or forcefully remove the insurgency, or watch the Army troops settle it (not recommended).
Again... you are supporting authoritarian federal action over states rights... you understand that right?

You keep saying "states rights" and the issue is the "civil rights" of the people in the CHAZ zone.
That CHAZ "municipality" was created by force without any legitimate votes for it.
The CHAZ zone is "illegal" and the state is not protecting any "rights" by protecting the illegal insurgency.

Either the Feds take it back or the state should, you understand that right?
What rights are being infringed?

Yes I understand the STATE will take action... but how and when and what is up to them. Unless people are getting slaughtered or abused or their rights demolished I don’t see what the feds have to do with it.
What about the people that own stores in that area? They are the victims and they are the ones getting abused and their rights demolished
Ah yes the business owners. Hasn’t Trump said over and over again during this shut down that the governors should decided what to do?
Yes je has.. but if they don;t take care of the problem, he is more than happy to step in
As he should be. The Fed is there to support the states when needed, not overrun how they want to manage things

Easy choice... Biden

Haha, all the economic numbers that Trump brags about as the best ever where all trending and teed up for him when he took over. If your financially happy under Trump then you we’re living under similar conditions under Obama. I can’t help your mental state if you me partisan hate took over. That’s a you problem

Easy choice... Biden

Lib please all Obama and asshole Dems wanted to do was raise my taxes and demonize me for being successful and tell me I'm not paying my fair share. Obama and Dems can rot in hell. :eusa_hand:
I very much doubt you are part of the top 10% of earners who they say those things about. Nice try

Easy choice... Biden

I very much doubt you are part of the top 10% of earners who they say those things about. Nice try
Get n your knees and blow your black messiah obama

Easy choice... Biden

Top 3% :itsok:

Easy choice... Biden

Haha, all the economic numbers that Trump brags about as the best ever where all trending and teed up for him when he took over. If your financially happy under Trump then you we’re living under similar conditions under Obama. I can’t help your mental state if you me partisan hate took over. That’s a you problem

Business leaders have made it clear that Trump has been awesome for business vs Obama's anti business policies so suck it.

Easy choice... Biden

Business leaders have made it clear that Trump has been awesome for business vs Obama's anti business policies so suck it.
Yeah shutting down gov't for a record 30+days giving billions to farmers to make up for his AH tariffs bashing corporations that didn't kiss his ass were real good for business

Easy choice... Biden

Yeah shutting down gov't for a record 30+days giving billions to farmers to make up for his AH tariffs bashing corporations that didn't kiss his ass were real good for business

Business owners love president Trump. Obama not so much. I know you people on the left have difficulty with rejection. :itsok:

Easy choice... Biden

Trump has been better for the American economy that Obama or Bush

Easy choice... Biden

Yeah those 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains sure hurt America Obama is 10x the man the scumbag trump is and 100x a better president

Easy choice... Biden

Top 3% :itsok:
I don’t believe you

Forum List

Back