Welcome To Joe Biden's America

Looks like Trumps America.

Biden is not president...........Yet
Activist progressives run Seattle. And made the police stand down. One of the council members had keys to city hall and gave these rioters access. Nope this is all on the democrats .

Trump is the President

He is more responsible than Biden
Fuck you asswippe.... this is all on the traitorous democrats. They did not send in the police, they did not send in the state police they failed to send in the National Guard, Everyone from the mayor to the governor failed in their duty to protect the citizen. When Trump wanted to send in troops the governor and the mayor threaten to take him to court. Can;t blame this on Trump

We will soon get to vote on whether we want Trumps view of America to continue.

The point the OP is trying to make is that Biden would NEVER send in troops to put down insurgents in a democrat city/state. The WA governor claims he has no clue what CHAZ is. So either Trump sends troops in, or nothing happens and antifa sets up more urban "no-go" zones.

The choice is Biden and more no-go zones, or Trump and "law and order". Make your choice.
I thought we were a Republic and “Republicans” were supposed to support states rights over Fed control. Shouldn’t Seattle have the right to try out a “no-go” zone and see how it works if they want to?

The US citizens in that no-go zone are being deprived of their rights. Antifa is requiring extortion from businesses and store owners. CHAZ is an insurgency that needs to be removed. If they want radical change then do it from the ballot box, not with ARs.
If innocent citizens get hurt or attacked or come out screaming for help then action should be taken but if troops get sent in too early then it gives the anarchist movement more power. They control the area now, no police, lets see what they do if that’s what the city decides. The dog has caught the car, let’s see if it can drive. If they fail then so does their movement. This is how states rights are supposed to work.

Getting warmer. If/when Trump sends troops in he would first need to notify the state. Then the state could either peacefully or forcefully remove the insurgency, or watch the Army troops settle it (not recommended).
Again... you are supporting authoritarian federal action over states rights... you understand that right?

You keep saying "states rights" and the issue is the "civil rights" of the people in the CHAZ zone.
That CHAZ "municipality" was created by force without any legitimate votes for it.
The CHAZ zone is "illegal" and the state is not protecting any "rights" by protecting the illegal insurgency.

Either the Feds take it back or the state should, you understand that right?
What rights are being infringed?

Yes I understand the STATE will take action... but how and when and what is up to them. Unless people are getting slaughtered or abused or their rights demolished I don’t see what the feds have to do with it.
What about the people that own stores in that area? They are the victims and they are the ones getting abused and their rights demolished

The point the OP is trying to make is that Biden would NEVER send in troops to put down insurgents in a democrat city/state. The WA governor claims he has no clue what CHAZ is. So either Trump sends troops in, or nothing happens and antifa sets up more urban "no-go" zones.

The choice is Biden and more no-go zones, or Trump and "law and order". Make your choice.
I thought we were a Republic and “Republicans” were supposed to support states rights over Fed control. Shouldn’t Seattle have the right to try out a “no-go” zone and see how it works if they want to?

The US citizens in that no-go zone are being deprived of their rights. Antifa is requiring extortion from businesses and store owners. CHAZ is an insurgency that needs to be removed. If they want radical change then do it from the ballot box, not with ARs.
If innocent citizens get hurt or attacked or come out screaming for help then action should be taken but if troops get sent in too early then it gives the anarchist movement more power. They control the area now, no police, lets see what they do if that’s what the city decides. The dog has caught the car, let’s see if it can drive. If they fail then so does their movement. This is how states rights are supposed to work.

Getting warmer. If/when Trump sends troops in he would first need to notify the state. Then the state could either peacefully or forcefully remove the insurgency, or watch the Army troops settle it (not recommended).
Again... you are supporting authoritarian federal action over states rights... you understand that right?

You keep saying "states rights" and the issue is the "civil rights" of the people in the CHAZ zone.
That CHAZ "municipality" was created by force without any legitimate votes for it.
The CHAZ zone is "illegal" and the state is not protecting any "rights" by protecting the illegal insurgency.

Yes I understand the STATE will take action... but how and when and what is up to them. Unless people are getting slaughtered or abused or their rights demolished I don’t see what the feds have to do with it.
What about the people that own stores in that area? They are the victims and they are the ones getting abused and their rights demolished
Obama did say..."They didn't build that"! Maybe he knew what was going to happen and a lot happened when he was President. This may be part of the change we are going to get. A more centralized business system controlled by the federal government.

Obama did say..."They didn't build that"! Maybe he knew what was going to happen and a lot happened when he was President. This may be part of the change we are going to get. A more centralized business system controlled by the federal government.
My son was basically apolitical when he was in the Army. He was stationed at Fort Lewis near Seattle and remained in the area when he got out. After a few years of the corrupt trucking industry and a bout with cancer, he could no longer stand the liberalism run amuck in the state. Traffic there is so bad, he had to leave 2 hours early to drive 40 miles of interstate to the VA hospital. Taxes were constantly increasing and everything in the state was falling apart. He sold his house and moved to Tennessee where he is happy as a clam.

In the CHAZ area businesses are being extorted, what's next?

Do you have a problem with Muslim "no-go" zones or Sharia Law?
Are you a "defund the police" supporter?

Ah yes the business owners. Hasn’t Trump said over and over again during this shut down that the governors should decided what to do?

In the CHAZ area businesses are being extorted, what's next?

Do you have a problem with Muslim "no-go" zones or Sharia Law?
Are you a "defund the police" supporter?
This is a great debate!

Ok in regards to the extortion I’m guessIng you are referring to this statement...
———
We have heard, anecdotally, reports of citizens and businesses being asked to pay a fee to operate within this area. This is the crime of extortion. If anyone has been subjected to this, we need them to call 911,” Assistant Chief Deanna Nollette said at a press conference on Wednesday.
———
Let’s get some more info about this... something more that reports they’ve heard anecdotally.

Do I have a problem with sharia law? Yes, I don’t support it. People are free to practice it as long as it doesn’t impede on the rights of others.

Am I a defund the police supporter? No, but I think funding and police operations need to be refocused

Just imagine if a right wing group did something like this.

But since they are far leftists the media is celebrating it.
Do a little research on Orgeons history... you’ll find some stuff

I am talking today...
Yes and I’m talking a few years ago in Oregon when a right wing group did the same thing.

When did a right-wing group take over part of a city, and declare it sovereign?
haha, when did a group do all that in the heart of Seattle? Oh right, you got me!! Nice one.

Now back to reality, I just referred to an extreme right wing group who took similar actions in orgeon. He didn’t seem aware. Now he is

They weren't similar. Nowhere near.
Very similar, you don’t know what you’re talking about

Feel free to explain the similarities.

I am talking today...
Yes and I’m talking a few years ago in Oregon when a right wing group did the same thing.

haha, when did a group do all that in the heart of Seattle? Oh right, you got me!! Nice one.

Now back to reality, I just referred to an extreme right wing group who took similar actions in orgeon. He didn’t seem aware. Now he is

Both had groups of protestors forcefully take over and occupy areas that did not belong to them. I’m not really in the mood to explain the ABCs to retards so excuse me if I don’t waste to much time explaining the obvious to you

The choice this November is clear, the Biden/Seattle ticket or the Trump/Law and Order ticket.
Easy choice... Biden

Meh, waste your vote if you wish.
Blues You republicans have ALMOST talked me into voting for trump I so much want to see the rest of the shit he'll bring down on your dumb heads Honestly speaking I want to see you guys in the pain trump brings, I want to laugh in your stupid faces

I am talking today...

Both had groups of protestors forcefully take over and occupy areas that did not belong to them. I’m not really in the mood to explain the ABCs to retards so excuse me if I don’t waste to much time explaining the obvious to you

You're not in the mood because you are incorrect. Occupying federal land (such holdings are constitutionally questionable) is not the same as taking over municipal property occupied by resident American citizens.

What Does the Constitution Say About Federal Land Ownership? - Independence Institute

The choice this November is clear, the Biden/Seattle ticket or the Trump/Law and Order ticket.
Easy choice... Biden

Blues You republicans have ALMOST talked me into voting for trump I so much want to see the rest of the shit he'll bring down on your dumb heads Honestly speaking I want to see you guys in the pain trump brings, I want to laugh in your stupid faces

You said that when you were confident Hillary would win, ed.

I am talking today...

You're not in the mood because you are incorrect. Occupying federal land (such holdings are constitutionally questionable) is not the same as taking over municipal property occupied by resident American citizens.

What Does the Constitution Say About Federal Land Ownership? - Independence Institute
I’m not incorrect. I’m just not going to play your little games. Sorry.

No two situations are exactly the same. I never claimed they were

I am talking today...

TRANSLATION: "I cannot explain myself, because there is nothing I can explain."

I am talking today...

I did explain myself. My point was simple

I am talking today...

"Simple" is a perfect fit for you.

These Negroes rioting and looting and destroying and being assholes is Democrat America.

I am talking today...

"Simple" is a perfect fit for you.
Agreed

Easy choice... Biden

I'm doing quite well under Trump's leadership thank you very much.

Forum List

Back