🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welcome To TrumpCare

Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Rand Paul Obscene Obamacare premiums will continue to skyrocket

obamacare health insurance doubles per semester at universities

I could post hundreds of pseudocon posts whining about "skyrocketing" health care costs under ObamaCare.

Now, it's okay. Only lazy people who should die are affected. It's totally cool.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

You lying retard those are old links .

It's not our fault you bought into Obama care....and screw you if you think I am going to subsidies you.
You are already subsidizing us because our employer's are not taxed when providing the benefits to us, which are non-taxed income to us. Thanks, btw.

I could post hundreds of pseudocon posts whining about "skyrocketing" health care costs under ObamaCare.

Now, it's okay. Only lazy people who should die are affected. It's totally cool.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

It's not our fault you bought into Obama care....and screw you if you think I am going to subsidies you.
Yes, those are old links. Precisely. To demonstrate your stinking hypocrisy.

It was to demonstrate what I said. The Tard Herd whined incessantly when health care costs skyrocketed under Obama.

But now that Trump owns health care, no more whining is coming from the Tard Herd!

Amazing!

Even worse, the Tard Herd is saying the uninsured either WANT to be uninsured or DESERVE to be uninsured.

Try to keep up, tard. I can't keep all my posts as short as a tweet from your Emperor, and I am not going to coddle your mental handicap.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

It was to demonstrate what I said. The Tard Herd whined incessantly when health care costs skyrocketed under Obama.

But now that Trump owns health care, no more whining is coming from the Tard Herd!

Amazing!

Even worse, the Tard Herd is saying the uninsured either WANT to be uninsured or DESERVE to be uninsured.

Try to keep up, tard. I can't keep all my posts as short as a tweet from your Emperor, and I am not going to coddle your mental handicap.

Trump doesn't own health care this is all Obama's cluster fuck ...he is not responsible for making a cluster fuck a little better.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

You are already subsidizing us because our employer's are not taxed when providing the benefits to us, which are non-taxed income to us. Thanks, btw.
Bingo.

Employer sponsored health insurance is tax exempt. That means every taxpayer is subsidizing people who get their insurance from their employer. We all have to pay higher tax rates to make up for that tax exemption. Plus, we have to borrow from China and add to the debt.

But you see, the tards NEVER see THEIR government gifts as theft. Only the free shit given to others bothers them.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Small consolation prize huh? Once again 13 million say see ya premimums rise 10%. :)

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Amazing!

Poor thing is so upset at winning he has to cry tard herd tard herd tard herd.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Amazing!

Trump doesn't own health care this is all Obama's cluster fuck ...he is not responsible for making a cluster fuck a little better.
Nope.

Trump owns it all now. He promised you an immediate repeal and replace and "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

You can't get away with pretending he didn't promise you that.

Trump has officially taken ownership of health care. “I shouldn’t say this,” Trump said, “but we essentially repealed Obamacare.”

Right. There's no practical difference between the government giving you a tax break on something and the government giving you money to subsidize that something. So, untaxed benefits for the rich (and, for anyone else with a job that provides real health insurance) are government subsidies for the rich.

In brief, the gop establishment does not want to end employers tax benefits from providing employer sponsored healthcare, and Trump is beholden to do whatever the gop establishment wants .... because he can't pass anything himself

The employer sponsored system has proven to have no cost controls beyond deductables and some limits to overall care. but nothing impedes a provider from charging far beyond what a treatment actually costs, e.g. Profit margin - you name it. Conversely, when I was in the business of running restaurants, the most profit margin you could squeeze was about 3%.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Amazing!

No kidding he is having a hissy fit because 13 million of us refuse to subsidies him ....

See ya we will be in the Bahamas..with the money we saved :)

Wow. We are seeing some real schizophrenia here right now. This is fascinating.

When health insurance "skyrocketed" under Obama, we saw hundreds of topics started by the Tard Herd about it.

Except costs slowed...

kff-chart.png
Pretty photoshop graph. I can make one in about 5 minutes. Why do people post this crap? They prove NOTHING.

See?

View attachment 167257
Awesome! You know what that graphic is telling you, right?

RIGHT!?!?

It's telling you that if you repeal ObamaCare, costs will go back to skyrocketing as much as they were BEFORE ObamaCare.

Idiot.

That means you need something to REPLACE ObamaCare which will prevent costs from continuing to skyrocket.

A promise Trump made to you tards.

No it wouldn't you idiot it would kick off all the high risk people and their was no crisis before Obama care ..

It was manufactured.
I just told you that you cannot tell lies here, asshole.

Were you in diapers or a coma before Obama was elected?

insurancegraph.jpg

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Amazing!

No kidding he is having a hissy fit because 13 million of us refuse to subsidies him ....
Your comprehension failure is epic.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Small consolation prize huh? Once again 13 million say see ya premimums rise 10%. :)

You literally are talking out of your ass. Obama was about govt control of costs. Trump is about no control of costs. There are not only those options.

Right. There's no practical difference between the government giving you a tax break on something and the government giving you money to subsidize that something. So, untaxed benefits for the rich (and, for anyone else with a job that provides real health insurance) are government subsidies for the rich.
The subject of tax expenditures goes miles above the heads of the Tard Herd.

It's as basic a fiscal conservative principle as it gets, and they are so far off the reservation on that one it is disgusting.

They have been deliberately dumbed down by the interests who rob their very own pockets!

Look GblewPutin5000, we can see you are upset, but if it will help, just pay a lot more to the IRS and double up on your INS premiums.

Welcome to TrumpCare.

Amazing!

Nope.

Trump owns it all now. He promised you an immediate repeal and replace and "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

You can't get away with pretending he didn't promise you that.

Trump has officially taken ownership of health care. “I shouldn’t say this,” Trump said, “but we essentially repealed Obamacare.”

Got to love your alternative fantasy world .. and once again flip flopper the other day you said Obama care wasnt dead?

So is the Obama phone now called the Trump phone?

Welcome to TrumpCare.

You literally are talking out of your ass. Obama was about govt control of costs. Trump is about no control of costs. There are not only those options.
Can you prove that lie?

It's fascinating to watch the schizos deliberately ignore that Trump hoaxed them.

Utterly fascinating.

Wow. We are seeing some real schizophrenia here right now. This is fascinating.

When health insurance "skyrocketed" under Obama, we saw hundreds of topics started by the Tard Herd about it.

Except costs slowed...

kff-chart.png
Pretty photoshop graph. I can make one in about 5 minutes. Why do people post this crap? They prove NOTHING.

See?

View attachment 167257
Awesome! You know what that graphic is telling you, right?

RIGHT!?!?

It's telling you that if you repeal ObamaCare, costs will go back to skyrocketing as much as they were BEFORE ObamaCare.

Idiot.

That means you need something to REPLACE ObamaCare which will prevent costs from continuing to skyrocket.

A promise Trump made to you tards.

No it wouldn't you idiot it would kick off all the high risk people and their was no crisis before Obama care ..

It was manufactured.
I just told you that you cannot tell lies here, asshole.

Were you in diapers or a coma before Obama was elected?

insurancegraph.jpg

I sure as hell wasnt paying for health insurance .

Forum List

Back