Well at least he didn't spend donors' money on hookers and bj's

at least he didn't waste the money on alcohol.
Joe is in the bowels of Camp David getting every drug and fetus derived cocktails to prepare him for the debate. It does not matter if Trump makes gaffes if voters are aware. Joe lost just on this. Putin must be shaking his head.

Joe is in the bowels of Camp David getting every drug and fetus derived cocktails to prepare him for the debate. It does not matter if Trump makes gaffes if voters are aware. Joe lost just on this. Putin must be shaking his head.
You keep repeating that. Proud boys and the KKK will cheer you on. Sane people, not so much.

There is probably a care package from Putin at camp David right now.

this is a thread in honor of ronnie "dr feelgood" johnson, the recently renamed congresscritter who writes trump's scrips and gives him the cognitive tests. he is thjs guy who will gin up trump's drug test.

trump is taking i v fetus blood. that is why he is orange.

biden? not so much on the fetus blood. still not orange.

of all the things i have been imagining for this debate : windmills, toilets, sharks. i really hope trump goes into the fetus blood or starts bragging about the tom cruise aliens.

this is a thread in honor of ronnie "dr feelgood" johnson, the recently renamed congresscritter who writes trump's scrips and gives him the cognitive tests. he is thjs guy who will gin up trump's drug test.

trump is taking i v fetus blood. that is why he is orange.

biden? not so much on the fetus blood. still not orange.

of all the things i have been imagining for this debate : windmills, toilets, sharks. i really hope trump goes into the fetus blood or starts bragging about the tom cruise aliens.

I love that President Trump has made you fuckers insane.

Forum List

Back