🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well folks I said that Hillary would never debate Trump and now she will not

Secretary Clinton will not only debate Trump, she will get under his thin skin and he will blow up, and reveal the psychotic that he is.
How is she going to do this with a pneumonia?

The debate isn't this morning, dummy. What do you think pneumonia is, stage 4 brain cancer? Really. How have you made it this far?

So just how long does pneumonia last?

It depends. With proper care and rest...several days. You've never had it?

Secretary Clinton will not only debate Trump, she will get under his thin skin and he will blow up, and reveal the psychotic that he is.

The debate isn't this morning, dummy. What do you think pneumonia is, stage 4 brain cancer? Really. How have you made it this far?

About a month

So I guess hillary had a particularly virulent form that lasted for years....but then magically went away an hour and a half after she fell out at the 9/11 memorial?
Hey it could happen!

It depends. With proper care and rest...several days. You've never had it?

I've never had the flu let alone pneumonia.

About a month

So I guess hillary had a particularly virulent form that lasted for years....but then magically went away an hour and a half after she fell out at the 9/11 memorial?
Hey it could happen!
This is exactly what I have been saying. The fact is that Hillary has PARKINSONS disease and might have cancer as well and her lack of energy is from an aggressive round of chemotherapy that leaves a person drained and looking like shit and needing a wig. All things that fit this story far better than a pneumonia.

We are lucky to have so many posters here at USMB that are qualified as doctors.

We are lucky to have so many posters here at USMB that are qualified as doctors.
One does not need to be a doctor to diagnose a person who can not breath or stand in an upright position without help.................. Though you may be blind to the truth

Kinda like saying hillary is qualified to be president.
That old skank ain't qualified to run a laundromat.

One does not need to be a doctor to diagnose a person who can not breath or stand in an upright position without help.................. Though you may be blind to the truth
Sure you do. Those two symptoms could indicate a plethora of ailments, some extremely serious and some not.

I am betting $50.00 that Barney the pathetic dinasour will fill in for Hillary, there really isnt any difference between the two when it comes to intelligence and memory.

Are left with wingers now claiming she is indeed not healthy?

I thought that was an Alt right conspiracy manufactured by Alt right Limbaugh radio.

Which is it with them?

Are left with wingers now claiming she is indeed not healthy?

I thought that was an Alt right conspiracy manufactured by Alt right Limbaugh radio.

Which is it with them?
Debate in two weeks, Huma is already practicing

I think her handlers are having a hell of a time propping her up, and I mean that literally. They seemed to be expecting her to fall this morning as they helped her to the van. Lots of practice, no doubt. It's not pneumonia because that does not come and go that quickly. And she's been having trouble for months. Now, if she had to settle for VA healthcare or was forced to have Obamacare like everyone else, maybe I'd believe that an illness went undiagnosed and untreated all this time. But we know she has a private doctor and despite having the best money can buy, she still can't function normally. That means something is up. Her "episodes" are becoming more frequent so whatever she has is progressing and I am betting she is scared to death to be put on the spot and be forced to stand on a stage. Not only does she get confused and freeze up at times but she could never explain having to be flanked by people at all times in case she faints again.

Either she will need a very long rest and get pumped up with drugs before a debate or she'll find some excuse to bow out. Perhaps, she'd have to sit for it or maybe do it by Skype so no one can see the IVs or whatever else her staff does to keep her going.

I'm surprised Bernie supporters haven't demanded that she step aside and allow him to get the nod. After all, he was cheated out of it by Hillary and her corrupt fans in the DNC.

she has been having a medical team travel with her for quite some time now

her ride is a pimped out ambulance

but an ambulance no less

Kinda like saying hillary is qualified to be president.
That old skank ain't qualified to run a laundromat.

Her adherents are stumped to name any achievements other than marrying Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Well....maybe this 'achievement'....
"Bill Clinton has always treated women in a disgusting manner, and when he was initially running for President, his wife Hillary ran a “war room” to crack down on so called “bimbo eruptions.” This was the name given to the countless stories of infidelity and sexual assaults committed by Bill Clinton over the years."
A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary (WHOA!) - The Political Insider

Last edited:
What is strange is how much of her medical history is a matter of record.

For example her lack of recollection was attributed by her lawyers to concussion and a blood clot that pressed against her brain.

In layman's terms she made an irrefutable argument of legal incompetence and a willingness to get seriously wealthy off of constabulary misconduct as a consolation prize for losing her shot at the White House. A claim made by her that she may not know Tuesday from the boiling temperature of water has just not made it into the talking points of threads like this.

Maybe if Hillary got her news from a source other than her mirror she'd have known that there has been anti-pneumonia vaccine available for over a decade?

Forum List

Back