🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well folks I said that Hillary would never debate Trump and now she will not

This just in from NBC, Hillary has refused to debate President Trump,,but has agreed to debate a llamma

Maybe if Hillary got her news from a source other than her mirror she'd have known that there has been anti-pneumonia vaccine available for over a decade?
She does not have a pneumonia, she has Parkinson's and a brain tumor...................

Does it matter at this point. It's a lose, lose for her. I just can't imagine anyone voting for her at this point. No one with one half a brain cell any way.

if we dont have a debate,,maybe we can have a debate between Anthony Weener and Carlos Danger instead?

Does it matter at this point. It's a lose, lose for her. I just can't imagine anyone voting for her at this point. No one with one half a brain cell any way.
49.9 percent of Americans voted for Al Gore, together they had under one normal brain cell

Well people this is all BS, because after the 911 fainting spell, she came out and waved to the waiting press from the sidewalk. This crabby old fool is just pretending to have a pneumonia in order to say that she is too sick to debate Trump. Some of you will remember that I predicted this last week. Here is Hillary with a supposed pneumonia waving to people
Clinton Leaves 9/11 Anniversary Ceremony After Feeling 'Overheated'

So does a person with a pneumonia walk around smiling......... People this bitch and all of the people surrounding her are all forbidden to tell the truth about anything ever. Again she will not be debating Trump because she can not stand that long at the podium and more important because Trump will destroy her with the truth.

CIAO
Great thread dumb ass.

We are lucky to have so many posters here at USMB that are qualified as doctors.
One does not need to be a doctor to diagnose a person who can not breath or stand in an upright position without help.................. Though you may be blind to the truth

Does it ever bother you that you are always so hilariously and stupidly wrong?

God you are a Trump voter.

Forum List

Back