🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well folks I said that Hillary would never debate Trump and now she will not

o
Weekend at Hillary's
going to be a box office hit.
Damm! and I was so looking forward to seeing Hillary play Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars part 17.
I suppose if they film her parts before rigor sets in she still could.
or just make a plaster of her face and just save it for the movie.
Plaster mold face set on top of a jello blob body.
Could work.

o
Weekend at Hillary's
Damm! and I was so looking forward to seeing Hillary play Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars part 17.
Could work.
i wonder if her creature will be wearing a giant cath bag.

o
Weekend at Hillary's
Could work.
I know, I know!!!!
The plaster face on top of a giant jiggling cath bag for a body

o
Could work.
I know, I know!!!!
and Debbie Wasserman will just show up as herself for the bar scene,,,no make up needed

o
Could work.
I know, I know!!!!
and Debbie Wasserman will just show up as herself for the bar scene,,,no make up needed
and so will alan grayson,,,hes already a monster

o
Could work.
I know, I know!!!!
and in the final scene of the movie, moochelle shows up and walks over to Sasha and Malia and through the heavy breathing under the mask says, Malia, Sasha, I'm your father.. (like we already didn't know anyway)

o
Could work.
I know, I know!!!!
and in the final scene of the movie, moochelle shows up and walks over to Sasha and Malia and through the heavy breathing under the mask says, Malia, Sasha, I'm your father.. (like we already didn't know anyway)
and another Character who looks like Hillary reveals that hes a man with 3 weeners

Could work.
I know, I know!!!!
and another Character who looks like Hillary reveals that hes a man with 3 weeners
Cool, you found a way to get Chelsea into the movie.

We need to have Bill Clinton show up at al the battle scenes and run around as people get their arms and stuff cut off saying, I feel your pain. Then he can play the blues on his sax to comfort them

We need to have Bill Clinton show up at al the battle scenes and run around as people get their arms and stuff cut off saying, I feel your pain. Then he can play the blues on his sax to comfort them
even if hillary makes it to debate one, we will likely see a body part fall off, or out,,,,like an eye? denture? ear? Leg? Arm?

even if hillary makes it to debate one, we will likely see a body part fall off, or out,,,,like an eye? denture? ear? Leg? Arm?
just ads long as we don't see a wardrobe malfunction and have one of her titties slip out of her sock.

just ads long as we don't see a wardrobe malfunction and have one of her titties slip out of her sock.
if her outfit falls off we will see all of the wires and batteries that keep her alive

This Just In. An E-mail News Alert

Hillary Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill says that Clinton will not travel to California on Monday or Tuesday and will rest in Chappaqua, N.Y. instead. Clinton had a medical episode at the 9/11 memorial Sunday, which was attributed to her recent pneumonia diagnosis.

For more news, please go to FoxNews.com and watch Fox News Channel.

if her outfit falls off we will see all of the wires and batteries that keep her alive
wonder if her nipples are marked with a + and a - for jump start purposes

wonder if her nipples are marked with a + and a - for jump start purposes
if her wig falls off we will see a bald head with all kinds of medical instructions written on it for directions on where to operate for her 12 brain ailments.

You right wing morons do realize that until FIVE days ago, Trump was "not yet sure" whether he'd show up for the debates.....something about not enough hair spray fro his comb-over.

Forum List

Back