🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well folks I said that Hillary would never debate Trump and now she will not

I think her handlers are having a hell of a time propping her up, and I mean that literally. They seemed to be expecting her to fall this morning as they helped her to the van. Lots of practice, no doubt. It's not pneumonia because that does not come and go that quickly. And she's been having trouble for months. Now, if she had to settle for VA healthcare or was forced to have Obamacare like everyone else, maybe I'd believe that an illness went undiagnosed and untreated all this time. But we know she has a private doctor and despite having the best money can buy, she still can't function normally. That means something is up. Her "episodes" are becoming more frequent so whatever she has is progressing and I am betting she is scared to death to be put on the spot and be forced to stand on a stage. Not only does she get confused and freeze up at times but she could never explain having to be flanked by people at all times in case she faints again.

Either she will need a very long rest and get pumped up with drugs before a debate or she'll find some excuse to bow out. Perhaps, she'd have to sit for it or maybe do it by Skype so no one can see the IVs or whatever else her staff does to keep her going.

I'm surprised Bernie supporters haven't demanded that she step aside and allow him to get the nod. After all, he was cheated out of it by Hillary and her corrupt fans in the DNC.
Exactly, the fall was an act, if it wasn't and she has a pneumonia how did she recover shortly after. She is trying to run for President and avoid prison at the same time, and she is facing the fact that staying out of prison is her highest priority. Game over the faker has faked one time too many.
they need to put a stop to this charade

Well people this is all BS, because after the 911 fainting spell, she came out and waved to the waiting press from the sidewalk. This crabby old fool is just pretending to have a pneumonia in order to say that she is too sick to debate Trump. Some of you will remember that I predicted this last week. Here is Hillary with a supposed pneumonia waving to people
Clinton Leaves 9/11 Anniversary Ceremony After Feeling 'Overheated'

So does a person with a pneumonia walk around smiling......... People this bitch and all of the people surrounding her are all forbidden to tell the truth about anything ever. Again she will not be debating Trump because she can not stand that long at the podium and more important because Trump will destroy her with the truth.

CIAO
Ok but WHY would Hillary be unwilling to debate Trump? That's an obvious question you haven't answered.

Secretary Clinton will not only debate Trump, she will get under his thin skin and he will blow up, and reveal the psychotic that he is.

I think her handlers are having a hell of a time propping her up, and I mean that literally. They seemed to be expecting her to fall this morning as they helped her to the van. Lots of practice, no doubt. It's not pneumonia because that does not come and go that quickly. And she's been having trouble for months. Now, if she had to settle for VA healthcare or was forced to have Obamacare like everyone else, maybe I'd believe that an illness went undiagnosed and untreated all this time. But we know she has a private doctor and despite having the best money can buy, she still can't function normally. That means something is up. Her "episodes" are becoming more frequent so whatever she has is progressing and I am betting she is scared to death to be put on the spot and be forced to stand on a stage. Not only does she get confused and freeze up at times but she could never explain having to be flanked by people at all times in case she faints again.

Either she will need a very long rest and get pumped up with drugs before a debate or she'll find some excuse to bow out. Perhaps, she'd have to sit for it or maybe do it by Skype so no one can see the IVs or whatever else her staff does to keep her going.

I'm surprised Bernie supporters haven't demanded that she step aside and allow him to get the nod. After all, he was cheated out of it by Hillary and her corrupt fans in the DNC.
Exactly, the fall was an act, if it wasn't and she has a pneumonia how did she recover shortly after. She is trying to run for President and avoid prison at the same time, and she is facing the fact that staying out of prison is her highest priority. Game over the faker has faked one time too many.
they need to put a stop to this charade
Actually they should prop her up and feed her Anabol 50 steroids to keep her going, because she is Trumps best ticket to the White House

Well people this is all BS, because after the 911 fainting spell, she came out and waved to the waiting press from the sidewalk. This crabby old fool is just pretending to have a pneumonia in order to say that she is too sick to debate Trump. Some of you will remember that I predicted this last week. Here is Hillary with a supposed pneumonia waving to people

So does a person with a pneumonia walk around smiling......... People this bitch and all of the people surrounding her are all forbidden to tell the truth about anything ever. Again she will not be debating Trump because she can not stand that long at the podium and more important because Trump will destroy her with the truth.

CIAO
Ok but WHY would Hillary be unwilling to debate Trump? That's an obvious question you haven't answered.
Because she knows what emails the Russians hacked and gave to Wikileaks, and that Assange has promised to release them before the debate. So not debating gives her assassination team more time to kill Assange as they have already attempted.

Next moron who wants to mock themselves.

PS Hillary also is not able to stand without help for over 10 minutes at a time, a debate will have her stumble on national TV.

CIAO
Because she would get her depends kicked.....

Did you discover her pulling out of the debate on Rush Limbaugh dot com or are you just making shit up?
It's that alternate universe thing that has gripped part of the party.

Toss it out there, suddenly it's a "fact".

My husband had pneumonia earlier this year. They mistakenly treated him for bacterial and that went on for about six weeks till they got the test results and realized it was viral and that still took 8 more weeks to clear it up. And you don't get to walk around with it. He was hospitalized. I thought I was going to lose him.

Bullshit on she has pneumonia.

My husband had pneumonia earlier this year. They mistakenly treated him for bacterial and that went on for about six weeks till they got the test results and realized it was viral and that still took 8 more weeks to clear it up. And you don't get to walk around with it. He was hospitalized. I thought I was going to lose him.

Probably but not certainly true because there are illnesses, bubonic plague as an example, that come in pneumonia forms only they are hardly ever referred to by that term.

Unconfirmed, but rumors are circulating that she may 'call in sick' on the Debates. Stay tuned.

Did you discover her pulling out of the debate on Rush Limbaugh dot com or are you just making shit up?
Hahaha you and your side said she was in perfect health and it was a conspiracy.....

Well again you were wrong, just quit before mailing a bigger fool out of yourself.

Secretary Clinton will not only debate Trump, she will get under his thin skin and he will blow up, and reveal the psychotic that he is.
How is she going to do this with a pneumonia?

The debate isn't this morning, dummy. What do you think pneumonia is, stage 4 brain cancer? Really. How have you made it this far?

So just how long does pneumonia last?

About a month

Forum List

Back