We'll get him next time - for sure. Committee drops Trumps Jan 6 Subpoena.

Will democrats get him next time?

• For sure.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • After 6, 457 attempts they will fail again.

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
So you tell me....as soon as you are finished rolling on the floor laughing your fucking ass off of course.
How long do you expect Trump to be able to completely escape the consequences of his words and actions?
Indefinitely?
Forever?
You should understand that life, and the world don't work that way.
For everybody there eventually comes a reckoning.

And his has arrived.

Do you doubt this?
And if so how?
Why?

How is it you can think this man is immune to the same natural laws that ALL the rest of the natural world is subject to?
/——/ 6 year witch hunt and all you got is a giant nothing burger. Man it must suck being you.

nothing bi partisan as first person eye witness accounts of what happened.
What of the hearsay exspurt, Cassie Hutchinson....?
it's all been turned over, so garland can add it to their own intel. it's going to also be a great tool at cross questioning the same witness' for any discrepancies.
Why weren't these same witnesses cross examined during the fabled, made for TV spectacular, The J6 Committee Hearing?

The fact they weren't cross examined should cloud their testimony before the fabled, made for TV spectacular, The J6 Committee Hearing

His money never was a concern with me......seems it has, continually, along with other things, triggered you immensely and perpetually.
Yes, they want him to be poor so badly, otherwise so he won't be able to go toe to toe with Biden's fake money that he's printing like a mad scientist or rather stealing it from us in hopes to make us all slaves to the leftist cabal.

You people are SO STUPID!
The reason the subpoena was rescinded is simply because the Jan. 6th Committee's tenure is up on Jan. 3rd.
Their work is done.
This deadline was not unexpected...and in effect doesn't mean anything at this point.
Rescinding the subpoena that remained in effect during their tenure is only a formality. Tying up loose ends so to speak.
Making sure all I's are dotted and all T's crossed.
Their evidence has already been transferred to the DOJ and the Special Prosecutor, Jack Smith to continue with.
These entities have no expiration date.
IF now, in the future, Smith chooses to issue another subpoena and haul Trump's tangerine ass before a Grand Jury for trial that subpoena will STILL be based upon the evidence that the original (now expired) committee subpoena was based upon....PLUS the new evidence that he chose to defy the first subpoena.

Nothing has changed with the investigation.
The investigation has simply changed hands.

I'm afraid all you MAGAT Trumptards are experiencing premature ejaculations here in your little orgasmic circle-jerk.

The REAL excitement hasn't even started yet.

Better buckle-up snowflakes.
/——/ If we’re so stupid, why is it they filed the subpoena in the first place if it’s only a formality knowing that resending it would make them look weak and ineffective? Maybe they didn’t want it to go to trial because their sham committee would be exposed.

Why weren't these same witnesses cross examined during the fabled, made for TV spectacular, The J6 Committee Hearing?

The fact they weren't cross examined should cloud their testimony before the fabled, made for TV spectacular, The J6 Committee Hearing
Funny how they love the court styled bull crap until it works against them, then they just blow it off, and claim lack of evidence as they control the cases that will never make it to court because they can't or won't allow it. We are living in the most dangerous time's ever in America.

/——-/ We don’t care how much wealth Trump has. Why do you think that is the reason, or is that all you got?

^^^

missing-miss.gif

The reason the subpoena was rescinded is simply because the Jan. 6th
You're saying they didn't have the balls to raid His home (again) like was done with Roger Stone, Steve Bannon and who ever else, with CNN recording it.

I mean, C'mon, man......they did it before.

/——-/ We don’t care how much wealth Trump has. Why do you think that is the reason, or is that all you got?

here's a clue, jr...

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

it's all a con, & it always has been.

/——/ If we’re so stupid, why is it they filed the subpoena in the first place if it’s only a formality knowing that resending it would make them look weak and ineffective? Maybe they didn’t want it to go to trial because their sham committee would be exposed.
Exactly... They have to keep everything out of court, because you are right as then the fair and balanced will come (both sides represented). And if you've noticed how these leftist candidates are being slaughtered in these appointment hearings, they wouldn't stand a chance if the left were put on trial.

there's many more people than just her.

bigley huuuuuuge.

Funny how they love the court styled bull crap until it works against them, then they just blow it off, and claim lack of evidence as they control the cases that will never make it to court because they can't or won't allow it. We are living in the most dangerous time's ever in America.
As I said before, congressional hearings are usually partisan in nature and slanted against the other party. Due to that fact, for the most part, DOJ files the findings in the circular file and leave the investigation to their own people who they trust.

Not really.
But what must REALLY suck is being such an abject imbecile that you can look a mountain of incriminating evidence in the face and call it "nothing."
Oh like you on the left have been doing when the tide rolls in against your group?

As I said before, congressional hearings are usually partisan in nature and slanted against the other party. Due to that fact, for the most part, DOJ files the findings in the circular file and leave the investigation to their own people who they trust.

hillary showed up & testified for 11 hours at one of the many MANY benghazi hearings. it just shows how donny is just what he likes to grab.

Forum List

Back