Well I guess Killing Americans with due process is OK

The American Civil Liberties Union and the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) filed a lawsuit in 2012 challenging the government’s targeted killing of three U.S. citizens in drone strikes far from any armed conflict zone. Oral argument was held in July 2013 in Washington, and the court dismissed the case in April 2014.

https://www.aclu.org/national-security/al-aulaqi-v-panetta

So if Jeb Bush gets elected president then he pretty much can kill anyone he wants as long as the CIA says they are a threat. Interesting.

Is there a point to this rant? Of course executing Americans is OK as long as due process is followed. What the hell does Jeb Bush have to do with it when Hussein authorized the murder of American citizens? It's strange that the very peculiar Attorney General sought indictments for some obscure Chinese military officers for hacking into American business files but he didn't bother to even get an indictment when Barry sent a drone to kill an American citizen and his son and his son's friend while they were driving a car in Yemen.

My, my. When the 'Conservatives' are not cheering for Putin, they are crying over dead terrorists.

Since when is the ACLU conservative?

Be consistent.

If you would be outraged if Bush did this, you should be outraged now.

To much partisan ethics these days.

How many of the same folks who opposed the war in Iraq supported war with Syria ONLY because their man was going to look like an ignoramus with his "red line" if we didn't.

And how many of the folks who secretly wanted to topple Bashir opposed it just to make Obama look like an ignoramus?

And perhaps that is the case for some here.

But, the rule of law, under which we all must abide, clearly states that no citizen shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

It is not up for debate...that is the Constitutional threshold.

So killing Confederate soldiers during the American Civil War was "unconstitutional" ????

Really ????

When someone declares war on the United States of America - it's open season. MHO.

You notice the word SOLDIER in your reply?

It's easier to take this macro into the micro.

If you say you are going to kill me, can I climb in your window while you sleep, shoot you in the head and claim self defense?

Take up arms against us, you are taking your chances.
PERIOD.

So the 16 yr old took up arms now too? I guess it's not just a bad day for you after all.

I try to make allowances because I know there are a lot of folks on here for whom English is a second language. So just a friendly word of advice, if you want to engage people and join in a dialogue, you're going to have to either bone up on your English, or confine yourself to conversations in your native language.

Good luck.

Right. You're completely ignorant of the topic so you pretend I'm unintelligible. How quaint.

:cuckoo:

The American Civil Liberties Union and the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) filed a lawsuit in 2012 challenging the government’s targeted killing of three U.S. citizens in drone strikes far from any armed conflict zone. Oral argument was held in July 2013 in Washington, and the court dismissed the case in April 2014.

So if Jeb Bush gets elected president then he pretty much can kill anyone he wants as long as the CIA says they are a threat. Interesting.

The "American" Left is absolutely fucking pathetic. Too busy Fluffing Obama to even notice the nasty, evil stuff the government does on a daily basis

On the other hand:

If guys like "freewill" weren't ever at the ready to toss Obumbler's salad, how ever would Obumbler's salad get tossed?

Ah the drama queen strikes out.

So to be clear no president will be able to pretty much kill anyone they want.

Are you paying attention at all? It is well known fact that Obama does have a death list provide by the CIA. HE, Obama, picks from that list. HE chose to kill an innocent 16 year old American and his cousins. His excuse according to Gibbs? He had a bad father.

The only requirement we have now is that the CIA says so, do you trust the CIA? Or do you pretty much don't trust them?

Simply not true. Sadly he was killed but he was not the target of the strike was he?

The "American" Left is absolutely fucking pathetic. Too busy Fluffing Obama to even notice the nasty, evil stuff the government does on a daily basis

On the other hand:

If guys like "freewill" weren't ever at the ready to toss Obumbler's salad, how ever would Obumbler's salad get tossed?

What the hell does that even mean?

On the other hand:

^ asked "freewill," as if he had no idea, while wiping copious amounts of Obumbler's jizz and feces off his face.

Ah the drama queen strikes out.

So to be clear no president will be able to pretty much kill anyone they want.

Are you paying attention at all? It is well known fact that Obama does have a death list provide by the CIA. HE, Obama, picks from that list. HE chose to kill an innocent 16 year old American and his cousins. His excuse according to Gibbs? He had a bad father.

The only requirement we have now is that the CIA says so, do you trust the CIA? Or do you pretty much don't trust them?

Simply not true. Sadly he was killed but he was not the target of the strike was he?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that Obama didn't know that the boy was the target. The drones don't do facial recognition they hit their targets by GPS tracking so someone targeted this 16 year old.

So the 16 yr old boy from Denver waged war on the US?

Are you simple or is it just a bad day?

Which 16 year old boy was targeted again?

OMG you don't bother reading the links. HE is what the lawsuit was all about. There are pictures of him at the link I provided. Have you nurse do a google for you. :lol:

Here is a picture of who the CIA/Obama murdered.

He was not the target of the strike. No matter how many time you claim he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the other hand:

^ asked "freewill," as if he had no idea, while wiping copious amounts of Obumbler's jizz and feces off his face.

Whow, I realize that I typed the subject line incorrectly and should have said without due process but I really don't see anything else that lead you to such a conclusion.

Not a fan at all of drone strikes outside a combat zone. It's an invitation to disaster.
But without a lot more information - like how do we know this guy was "innocent" and what made the administration put him on a "kill list" in the first place?

If the guy was involved with terrorism, no real sympathy.

But there are some good questions - imho - that should be answered.

Which 16 year old boy was targeted again?

OMG you don't bother reading the links. HE is what the lawsuit was all about. There are pictures of him at the link I provided. Have you nurse do a google for you. :lol:

Here is a picture of who the CIA/Obama murdered.

He was not the target of the strike. No matter how many time you claim he was.

My proof is that he was killed, what is your proof that he was not targeted?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's approved by Congress of COURSE - Just ask any neocon:
Iraq invasion had full approval of Congress, as required by the Constitution. Maybe you should read it sometime.

Newsflash for pvsimpleton:

Innocent people died in WWI and in WWII and in the Korean "Conflict" and in the Vietnam "War." And in the Civil War. And in the Revolutionary War. And in the War of 1812. And in every damn war that has ever been.

Do you have a search engine?

Yes, and it tells me there was no 16 year old who was targeted for a drone strike.

So you're going to "semantics" as your argument. Genius.

There is a big difference in saying the President of the United States targeted a 16 year old from Denver and saying a 16 year old wannabe Jihadist who was born in Denver was collateral damage in a drone strike in Yemen. You want to call that semantics?

If it's approved by Congress of COURSE - Just ask any neocon:
Iraq invasion had full approval of Congress, as required by the Constitution. Maybe you should read it sometime.

Newsflash for pvsimpleton:

Innocent people died in WWI and in WWII and in the Korean "Conflict" and in the Vietnam "War." And in the Civil War. And in the Revolutionary War. And in the War of 1812. And in every damn war that has ever been.

Good point - but was this guy targeted?
If so - why?

The linked story says he was on a "kill list" is that true? If so, why?

Yes, and it tells me there was no 16 year old who was targeted for a drone strike.

So you're going to "semantics" as your argument. Genius.

There is a big difference in saying the President of the United States targeted a 16 year old from Denver and saying a 16 year old wannabe Jihadist who was born in Denver was collateral damage in a drone strike in Yemen. You want to call that semantics?

Of course there is a big difference.

But do we have the answers to those questions?

Forum List

Back