Well it didn't take the screamer long to get his lawyers lined up

The soon to be rich doctor already has his lawyers ready to sick 'em on the soon to be defendents.

Watch now: Dr. David Dao's lawyers, daughter speak to the media

Lawyers for Dr. David Dao, the Kentucky doctor who was violently pulled from a United Airlines flight on Sunday, have called a press conference for 11 a.m. Thursday in Chicago. His daughter, Crystal Dao Pepper, will also speak....

Watch now: Dr. David Dao's lawyers, daughter speak to the media

good for him. they had no business manhandling him, breaking his nose and giving him a concussion. and the thugs who dragged him off the fight were apparently not even allowed to remove a passenger....

and all so an employee could have a seat?

can't you get any issue correctly? you're wrong about everything .... always. i think your head doesn't work right.

What if United told you once you were seated that they were bumping you because you paid $200 for your seat and someone at the gate is willing to pay $800?
It is a business decision.....bump you so they can give your seat to someone more profitable

That is what they did to Dr Dao.......we have someone we will make more money off of to take your seat

He was bumped so they could fly four employees instead

Why was Dr. Dao flying cheap economy seating he KNEW he could be bumped from, if his patients CAME first? Weren't his patients more imperative than a cheap seat?

Why was Dr. Dao flying cheap economy seating he KNEW he could be bumped from, if his patients CAME first? Weren't his patients more imperative than a cheap seat?

That doesn't make any sense.

The seat --- cheap or not, we don't know what it cost ---- was supposed to be what takes him TO those patients. You pays your money and you takes your seat. He paid his money, he took his seat. Not rocket surgery.

The seat --- cheap or not, we don't know what it cost ---- was supposed to be what takes him TO those patients. You pays your money and you takes your seat. He paid his money, he took his seat. Not rocket surgery.
OK, does your Dr. need to take a plane to see you? Something doesn't make any sense.

OK, does your Dr. need to take a plane to see you? Something doesn't make any sense.

You don't understand the concept of "travel" or what?

If my doc happens to be out of town, she has to travel back INTO town to see me. How she does that depends on how far away it is. That's true of two type of people -- (1) doctors, and (2) non-doctors. In other words ---- anybody.

Funny how you sidestep the question. Yes, I travel, I despise airline games.I hate games altogether. My doctor has never played games like that either. Just saying. Good Friday to you.

Funny how you sidestep the question. Yes, I travel, I despise airline games.I hate games altogether. My doctor has never played games like that either. Just saying. Good Friday to you.

Sooooooooooooo.... what do you expect his patents to do then? Fly to Chicago?

The correct response was to tell Republic that the flight had already been boarded and that inserting their employees would be disruptive
They should have asked for volunteers and once there were none.....fly without bumping anyone
For some unfathomable reason you are still in denial that United Express flight 3411 was, itself, a Republic airline flight.

BUT you never answered that, POGO. Does your doctor have to hop on a plane when you have an appointment? Most of us have a physician that's office is less than 5 miles away. I despise over booking.

Resistance to unfair laws or business practices, civil disobedience? I would have submitted if I was asked to to leave. I guess I would have to draw the line at a far more substantial issue. But Dao's stand was either a temper tantrum or a individual act of self expression. Either way it took guts.

Doesn't take guts to be a narcisitic me first prick.

Complete nonsense of course but whatever....
One of the most regular barbs thrown at liberals is that they act disruptively or unlawfully...or if they question or criticise authority they are anti-cop or don't support the troops or want to destroy America.
Essentially, by not accepting authority they're anti-American.
It's a point of difference that Conservatives draw between themselves and Liberals

Problem is with your comments, this wasn't about any of that.

If you're having dinner in a restaurant, and suddenly waiters come to your table and tell you you must leave because they have a large party coming in that needs all the tables. Do you leave, or do you refuse because you believe it's cowardly to give in, and believe it's too authoritarian of the restaurant to tell you what to do?
Do you hold on to the table and refuse to leave and scream your bloody head off even when security comes in and demands that you leave?

After reading all of you fucking liberals posts here, apparently this is how you fuckers behave.

More and more I see why so many people believe liberalism is a mental disorder.
What if United told you once you were seated that they were bumping you because you paid $200 for your seat and someone at the gate is willing to pay $800?
It is a business decision.....bump you so they can give your seat to someone more profitable

That is what they did to Dr Dao.......we have someone we will make more money off of to take your seat

It's a fucked system, comply when the officers come, then line up your lawyers later.
What lawyers ?
Read your contract. United can bump you for any reason

Why can't they bump you if someone wants to pay more for your seat?

Profit is profit

Yes they can, but someone forgot to tell the bad doctor.

Dao's least concern is his patients. Now, suspend your credulity. Does YOUR doctor need to fly in from another state with an some kind of imperative? All my Doctors always had someone to cover for them, either way. so what was his big deal?

It's always instructive when some jackboot authoritarian citizen-abuse event happens ---- who comes out on which side.

Always instructive, rarely surprising. :rolleyes:

Moron......did they ask the man to leave the seat? Yes. Did he refuse that lawful request? Yes. Did they ask him again to leave his seat? Yes. Did they give him a lawful order to leave the seat according to the law? Yes. Did he again refuse to now follow a lawful order from a law enforcement officer, enforcing the law? Yes.

You guys are morons....he knew exactly what he was doing....he is a criminal who knew he had a golden opportunity ...
Hey fartface, why should he give up the seat he paid for just so some airline employees could get a ride? There was no emergency that required those people to be at the other airport any sooner than they could have driven.

It's been brought up all over news that some think he was targeted because he is Chinese. Not to mention this has gone viral in China.

Well, that's what you get when the computer system used to make the "random" choice on what passengers to remove was made in China.

It's been brought up all over news that some think he was targeted because he is Chinese. Not to mention this has gone viral in China.

Well, that's what you get when the computer system used to make the "random" choice on what passengers to remove was made in China.
It has more to say to the respondents. if this poor schmuck was a left handed white guy?This wouldn't have been an issue.

I hearing Dr Dao is the Vietnamese Rosa Parks. Uhh, no. If his name was SMITH, nobody would care less. race is the issue because people make it so. Like a placebo.

I would have just submitted to the air marshals the first time. it's bad enough being contradictory on this board, some of you people would love to pull me off of here by my ankles too.

Forum List

Back