Well, this surprised me. Trump's approval within this country's military..

For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
Well, along comes Donald Trump, Commander-in-Chief.
A while back I read this article in The Atlantic:
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
And this: General discontent: how the president's military men turned on Trump
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
========================================
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.
View attachment 295585 This was

Impeach tumbleweeds?

For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.

These were. How'd that work out again?

rcppolls.png

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.

View attachment 295586

Yep and she won the popular vote by almost 3 million. Or about 2 points.

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.

View attachment 295586

Irrelevant. We are not a direct democracy. Haven't you tards learned this yet?

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.

View attachment 295586

It's very relevant when we are talking about the accuracy of polls measuring individual support for a candidate. Not sure why you're changing the subject.

It's very relevant when we are talking about the accuracy of polls measuring individual support for a candidate. Not sure why you're changing the subject.

Wrong.

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.

Impeach tumbleweeds?
The red.. good luck

^Not a poll.

View attachment 295586

Wrong.

I'm sure you are. In the meantime polls usually are pretty close to the popular vote result.

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

^Not a poll.

Impeach tumbleweeds?
The red.. good luck

Your map represents a vote outcome where most Americans who voted between Trump and Clinton voted for Clinton.

Crazy Bernie and Buttboy have more campaign contributions from military members than Trump, my friends

EMHkyLkW4AAxmOA

Just curious how any website would know who I as a soldier choose to support through donations? But Crazy Bernie and Buttboy stand no chance of being elected. More interesting is that between Trump and Sniffer Joe, Trump has nearly DOUBLE the contributions that Joe has! Why don't the military like Joe?

Your map represents a vote outcome where most Americans who voted between Trump and Clinton voted for Clinton.
Most people in California and New York, most of America voted for trump it’s why the map and most of California is red. No one likes you, that’s the real poll

Most people in California and New York, most of America voted for trump it’s why the map and most of California is red. No one likes you, that’s the real poll

We're all Americans. From deep, deep Mississippi to San Francisco.

View attachment 295586

Wrong.

I'm sure you are. In the meantime polls usually are pretty close to the popular vote result.

By all means, keep concerning yourself with the popular vote. Don't come back crying when you keep losing elections, though.

Wrong.

By all means, keep concerning yourself with the popular vote. Don't come back crying when you keep losing elections, though.

I'm concerning myself to the topic of this thread which is a poll of military personnel. I have no idea what you're doing.

Wrong.

I'm concerning myself to the topic of this thread which is a poll of military personnel. I have no idea what you're doing.

Why does that not surprise me...

Yes you are but most of America isn’t most of California,, America is larger and more counties voted for trump .. WE DONT LIKE YOU OR YOUR VISION

Wrong.

Why does that not surprise me...

That' I'm staying on topic and you're not? It shouldn't.

Impeach tumbleweeds?
The red.. good luck

Yes you are but most of America isn’t most of California,, America is larger and more counties voted for trump .. WE DONT LIKE YOU OR YOUR VISION

Most of America isn't Texas either. Most of America also are not apart of the sliver of a win Trump got out of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania either. I have no idea why you feel the need to separate everyone so that you can pretend Trump is popular.

In the meantime he's not popular with the military according to this poll which has traditionally been strong for Republicans.

The red.. good luck

Most of America isn't Texas either. Most of America also are not apart of the sliver of a win Trump got out of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania either. I have no idea why you feel the need to separate everyone so that you can pretend Trump is popular.

In the meantime he's not popular with the military according to this poll which has traditionally been strong for Republicans.
Wooo won more counties?
05BD58A6-FE2C-4684-AE91-134C446E2E88.gif

Forum List

Back