Well Trump supporters......will you finally admit you were wrong?

Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

At what point are you going to admit choosing Trump was a horrible mistake?

Can you actually say you are happy with your candidate?

See how the far left will always choose worse than Bush every chance they get.

So can you far left drones show any law that Trump voted on that affected you personally?

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
There is no "worse than Bush". At least until Trump came along. And he's all yours.

It's not just Bill Clinton...you attempt to gloss over the fact that Hillary Clinton - who tries to claim she is a 'champion' for women - has taken millions from Islamic nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women...who claims to be offended by what Trump SAID 11 years ago but who for DECADES demonized, bullied, threatened, slandered, and silenced his victims.

Are YOU the same person you were over a decade ago?

Have you ever said anything you wish you could take back?

Have you ever attacked, demonized, threatened, and/or bullied a rape victim.?

If you did not say 'yes' to st lesst 2 of these I have to question your honesty. If you said anything else but no to #3 - which Hillary can't honestly do - I have to worry about your morality / ethics.

Again, Trump has apologized for what he said 11 years ago...let me know when Hillary apologizes to Bill's victims she demonized and threatened!

There is no "worse than Bush". At least until Trump came along. And he's all yours.

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped women AND had sex with minors.

His wife enabled his sick crimes for decades while demonizing his victims.

Hillary and Barry allied themselves with the perpetrators of 9/11/01, dragged the US into 2 UN-AUTHORIZED wars to help terrorists take over their own nations...

Ran weapons to ISIS through Benghazi...and just dropped charges against the arms dealer to buy his silence

Barry has prevented Eric Holder, Julian Castro, Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, the 'Mastermind' behind the Bengjazi attack, and the arms dealer they used to run guns to Al Qaeida and ISIS from being brought up on charges and go to jail...

And there has been no one worse than Bush because he took the nation to war with the authorization given to him by Hillary and the rest of Congress?!

:wtf:

We don't care. We want change.
lol

Trump is no ‘agent of change.’

And the 'change' Trump supporters want is change for the worst.
Secure borders...'the worst'?

Americans made more important than illegals and refugees...'the worst'?

To prevent a sexual predator and hos enabler from getting into the WH...'the worst'?

A President who will enforce this nation's laws...'the worst'?

An end to the most criminal, lawless administration is US history...'the worst'?

:p

It's not just Bill Clinton...you attempt to gloss over the fact that Hillary Clinton - who tries to claim she is a 'champion' for women - has taken millions from Islamic nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women...who claims to be offended by what Trump SAID 11 years ago but who for DECADES demonized, bullied, threatened, slandered, and silenced his victims.

Are YOU the same person you were over a decade ago?

Have you ever said anything you wish you could take back?

Have you ever attacked, demonized, threatened, and/or bullied a rape victim.?

If you did not say 'yes' to st lesst 2 of these I have to question your honesty. If you said anything else but no to #3 - which Hillary can't honestly do - I have to worry about your morality / ethics.

Again, Trump has apologized for what he said 11 years ago...let me know when Hillary apologizes to Bill's victims she demonized and threatened!

You don't mess with the largest voting block in this country (women.) Women in this country had a 73% foul opinion of Trump prior to this. There are no apologies for attacking an entire gender with vulgar comments while trying to put his dumb ass in the Oval office.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

You have nominated a man (if that's what you want to refer to as) that has NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone, was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified DANGEROUS candidate in this nations history.

Look I knew the minute Trump jumped into this race, that it would take them 6 months to dig out the dirt from underneath his fingernails. I also knew that Democrats mouths were watering for a Trump nominee, and I also knew that they had WMD on Trump in their back pockets that they were going to hold until October for all the October surprises. They haven't even released the Howard Stern interviews yet.

YOU WERE WARNED, YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THOSE WARNINGS.
There were Republicans trying to warn you. They provided links, they argued with you over Trump, they were called every name in the book, and they were kicked off Republican Facebook Boards simply because they did not support TRUMP. They were sounding the alarm bell and you kicked them in the gut. Here is a great article on this.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

This country is not going to elect a know-nothing, filthy mouthed sleeze ball just because he has an R behind his name. Anyone who still supports him is just as disgusting and slimy as he is. I imagine those yard signs and bumper stickers are being removed as we speak. We all have daughters and grand daughters, and there is no way in hell that they should be forced to listen to his shit for the next 4 years. Donald Trump is a National Disgrace.

cartoon_of_the_day_5-17-16_trumps_prob_with_women.jpg

Last edited:
Crooked Hillary is a train wreck with her corruption, dishonesty and incompetency but you stupid Moon Bats are simply too fucking stupid to know it.

Of course you are the same idiots that thought Obama's "hope and change" was going to produce prosperity, you morons.

See how the far left will always choose worse than Bush every chance they get.

So can you far left drones show any law that Trump voted on that affected you personally?

Edit: Notice the far left thinks it is funny to watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Yes the far left drones voted for the war monger Obama and now the war monger Hilary!

Both are worse than Bush!

When you can admit supporting Hillary is a colossal mistake.
Doesn't seem like that will happen
It is now evident that Hillary is not only going to win, but win BIGLY

Hillary will give us eight more years of Obama and I am perfectly happy with that
I, as well a millions more, cringe at the thought. We are the group called, IC "Integrity Counts"... Obviously, you are not a member.
OMG!!! This is hilarious. "Integrity Counts." And you actually think Trump has integrity? Amazing. Incredible. Most people voting for him are doing so despite his complete and obvious lack of it.
it seems like most are voting for him because they cant stand hillary more.....
They wouldn't vote for any Democrat, no matter who it was. They vilify, hysterically and with much hyperbole and untruth, any Democratic candidate for president.

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped women AND had sex with minors.

His wife enabled his sick crimes for decades while demonizing his victims.

Hillary and Barry allied themselves with the perpetrators of 9/11/01, dragged the US into 2 UN-AUTHORIZED wars to help terrorists take over their own nations...

Ran weapons to ISIS through Benghazi...and just dropped charges against the arms dealer to buy his silence

Barry has prevented Eric Holder, Julian Castro, Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, the 'Mastermind' behind the Bengjazi attack, and the arms dealer they used to run guns to Al Qaeida and ISIS from being brought up on charges and go to jail...

And there has been no one worse than Bush because he took the nation to war with the authorization given to him by Hillary and the rest of Congress?!

:wtf:

BILL CLINTON IS NOT RUNNING FOR POTUS. YOU WON'T FIND HIS NAME ON ANY BALLOT IN THIS COUNTRY.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Talk about a train wreck.

I wonder how much money ISIS contributed to the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation?

Not only did she do the unthinkable of giving weapons to ISIS but the bitch lied about it.

BOOM! Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS

BOOM! Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS

Although Hillary Clinton has repeatedly denied that she sold weapons to the Islamic Stats while serving as Secretary of State, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims he has proof to the contrary.

Thepoliticalinsider.com reported: In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria. Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

Thepoliticalinsider.com reported: In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Nice try....Hillary Clinton was not Secretary of State in Obamas second term

You are really a dumbass Moon Bat, aren't you?

If you follow the links you see that the 1700 emails are proof that Crooked Hillary set up the deal to deliver the weapons to ISIS before she left office and them lied about it when questioned in 2013.

The sad thing about you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats is that you are always in denial about the truth. That is what you do to justify voting for assholes like Crooked Hillary.

6GJWk.gif
How can Hillary authorize anything in Obamas second term when she is no longer Sec State?

Please tell me again how Hillary is offended by what Trump SAID 11 Years ago but had so little problem with the fact that her husband RAPED several women that she attacked and demonized his victims...I LOVE that story!

We have evidence of what Trump said. There is no evidence of Bill Clinton raping anyone outside of rightwing conspiracy sites

Please tell me again how Hillary is offended by what Trump SAID 11 Years ago but had so little problem with the fact that her husband RAPED several women that she attacked and demonized his victims...I LOVE that story!

We have evidence of what Trump said. There is no evidence of Bill Clinton raping anyone outside of rightwing conspiracy sites
Hillary herself said any woman who claims to have been assaulted / raped shpuld be believed...

So you're admitting / saying Hillary is full of shit?!

Hillary herself said any woman who claims to have been assaulted / raped shpuld be believed...

So you're admitting / saying Hillary is full of shit?!

The woman has a right to be heard. After that you decide to be believed or not

Bill Clinton says he didn't have sex with 'that' woman - he DID.

3÷ women come forward and claim they were sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped by Bill Clinton ...

THEY are the only ones who have any credibility...

Hillary Clinton demonized, threatened, silenced, and called these women liars...she also committed perjury (according to the FBI) and is a KNOWN/PROVEN liar (1 × FALSE, 1 × PANTS ON FIRE, 4 × PINNOCHIOS)...

These women claim after they were victimized by Bill they were victimized by Hillary...THEY are the only ones who have any credibility!

Bill said he never sexually harassed Paula Jones...

He paid her something like $80,000 to drop the case / not to refile the complaint...

Bill LIED by saying he did not have sex with Lewinski...

HIS DNA said differently!

Bill Clinton says he didn't have sex with 'that' woman - he DID.

3÷ women come forward and claim they were sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped by Bill Clinton ...

THEY are the only ones who have any credibility...

Is a blowjob sex?
A woman who gives a blowjob can still be a virgin, cannot get pregnant.

The PATTERN hete is that Bill and Hillary aretwo, life-long proven F*ing liars who have continuously victimized people, been caught in scandal after scandal, and ALWAYS lie their asses off to avoit accountability (unless they are forced to pay for the victim's silence).

Only partisan libs who are desperate to believe their innocense to protect the political interests of these two criminal USERS believe their lies...

Even then I don't thinkliberals even believe them, they just parrot and pysh those same lies.

Forum List

Back