Well, What comes around goes around…

After having confronted your opponent's dirty tricks, filthy tactics, and exposing them to the nation as weak and pitiful Losers, it's best to stand over them and gloat.
Sore winners are as bad as sore losers. It's a character flaw. A strong character would await the expected improved outcomes and move on to the next item.
43239833_10212612534083961_5599901501532143616_n.jpg

After having confronted your opponent's dirty tricks, filthy tactics, and exposing them to the nation as weak and pitiful Losers, it's best to stand over them and gloat.
Sore winners are as bad as sore losers. It's a character flaw. A strong character would await the expected improved outcomes and move on to the next item.

The only time winners need to be honorable are when the losers are honorable.
You're trying to justify winners be dishonorable? Ffs. Winners in this sense wield power over the whole country so it's a required duty to be honorable in the use of said power. If that's too hard for you then I suggest you get your act together.

The strong character has already won.

Maybe you missed the Loser's protest.
Whose strong character is that? Certainly not trump or senate Republicans who have confirmed an unfit justice in highly partisan fashion.

I agree but unfortunately whenever I do it I forget to refrain from stepping on their necks while doing so. A habit I’m having a hard time kicking, no pun intended.

Lol
Someone that supports Obamacare being forced on people that can’t possibly afford it
It would have worked had Republicans not sabotaged it at every level. It is working in some places. This tells me that the legislation was too involved for this period of hyper partisanship. It required participation which it would never get from the gop out of spite.

Lol
Someone that supports Obamacare being forced on people that can’t possibly afford it
It would have worked had Republicans not sabotaged it at every level. It is working in some places. This tells me that the legislation was too involved for this period of hyper partisanship. It required participation which it would never get from the gop out of spite.
What about the people that wanted nothing to do with it but still had to pay for the shit?

Forum List

Back