Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Not sure what I'm going to have yet. Waiting for the wife to get home. My biggest hope is that it is at least organic.

Is McDonalds organic?
McDonalds isn't even food. I refuse to step foot in those places. Just garbage!
Don't handle jokes very well do ya.........
Sure I do. Just can't resist a chance to slam Mc Cruelty (to both animals and the people who are suckered into eating them)

Not sure what I'm going to have yet. Waiting for the wife to get home. My biggest hope is that it is at least organic.

Is McDonalds organic?
Sure I do. Just can't resist a chance to slam Mc Cruelty (to both animals and the people who are suckered into eating them)
That reminds me, I have to take the pork chops out of the freezer..........

Last edited:
Today:Butternut squash cheese ravioli with home made walnut and provolone pesto, Home grown Swiss chard

Tomorrow: Tandoori Chicken, home made brown lentil Dhal, brown rice, garden salad

Sounds pretty good but where's the meat?

Chicken isn't meat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm talking about the first recipe,you know,the one without meat.
We don't have meat every day . We do vegetarian or vegan about 4 times a week. When we do have meat, it's organic -no antibiotic free range chicken or wild caught fish.

We do not "do mammals" at all. That is, unless they are "on the hoof" , and only have two legs. Get my drift?

Today:Butternut squash cheese ravioli with home made walnut and provolone pesto, Home grown Swiss chard

Tomorrow: Tandoori Chicken, home made brown lentil Dhal, brown rice, garden salad

Sounds pretty good but where's the meat?

Chicken isn't meat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm talking about the first recipe,you know,the one without meat.
We don't have meat every day . We do vegetarian or vegan about 4 times a week. When we do have meat, it's organic -no antibiotic free range chicken or wild caught fish.

We do not "do mammals" at all. That is, unless they are "on the hoof" , and only have two legs. Get my drift?

I pretty much adhere to the rule of "If it's back faces the sky you can eat it" rule.
Obviously there are exceptions.

Is McDonalds organic?
On second thought I think I'll go to McWendy's and get some real food..........

Tonight I really didn't feel like cooking. Neither of us were ravenous but wanted a little something non sweet and non junkfood.

So I pretended the grilled cheese sandwiches I made and served with Fritos and a Diet Coke weren't junk food.

Enjoyed them immensely. :)
Make it a cheese and tomato panini on whole wheat and serve it with multi grain corn chips and salsa and then it really would not be junk food. That diet Coke though , forgetaboutit

I agree on the diet coke. We never buy it. But house guests left some in the fridge so. . .waste not and all that.

I am stuffed!!!!! Oven BBQed country ribs with steamed broccoli........ The ribs came out perfect and literally fell off the bone. :thup:

Nice all the way but I like a little bit of bite in my ribs as expected during competition.
It should be tender but not falling off the bone,thats over cooked.
To each their own...... :dunno:

Did I suggest otherwise?
I was just commenting, why the defensiveness?

I am stuffed!!!!! Oven BBQed country ribs with steamed broccoli........ The ribs came out perfect and literally fell off the bone. :thup:

Nice all the way but I like a little bit of bite in my ribs as expected during competition.

Did I suggest otherwise?

Hello Pot....

Did I suggest otherwise?

Hello Pot....
:wtf:

Paranoid often?

Did I suggest otherwise?

Hello Pot....

Paranoid often?

You're such a reactionary asshole.
It's always the same with you,defensive bullshit for no reason.
Off to ignore....

Did I suggest otherwise?

Hello Pot....

Paranoid often?

You're such a reactionary asshole.
It's always the same with you,defensive bullshit for no reason.
Off to ignore....
Let me ask you this. How the hell is a neutral, non agressive comment like I made reactionary and defensive? Wow, just wow........

Yankee pot chuck roast, with potatoes, onions, carrots and celery.

Served with a fresh garden salad. Iceberg and romaine lettuce, tomatoes, croutons cucumbers and cheddar w/ italian style dressing.

A very hearty and healthy meal.

Porterhouse steak over quinoa and green salad with homemade honey dressing, melon and cinnamon rice Krispie Squares for dessert. It's hot so something light but filling. :)

Forum List

Back