Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Last night with our french onion pork chops, there was bake dpotato and green beans wrappe din bacon with brown sugar. The taste of the green beans and pork chop went so well together! Washing it down with some Bigfire pinot noir. Most orgasmic dinner I have had in a while!

Tonight it's homemade spaghetti, with fresh-baked Italian herb artisan bread.

I've really gotten into this no-knead bread thing. I can bake bread that requires kneading and fussing with it, but I'd rather shoot myself.

I've really gotten into this no-knead bread thing. I can bake bread that requires kneading and fussing with it, but I'd rather shoot myself.

You have a pasta-maker?

Last night: grilled pork chops and broccoli (mr. boe also had homemade dinner rolls).

Tonight: foraging through the buffet at a 49er-GB watching party for program approved protein and veggies.

@ 1:30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9JqbCH4aVw]Blazing Saddles (7/10) Movie CLIP - Lili Goes Black (1974) HD - YouTube[/ame]​

I just had 20 wings (barbecue) and a six pack of Sam Adams.

You have a pasta-maker?

I do, actually, but I meant that the sauce is homemade. I only make pasta when I'm looking for something special that I can't get in the store easily, or if I want to do something really special, like homemade ravioli.

Tomorrow's the big day of the week. My husband goes to donate blood every Sunday, and he has a tendency to be lipemic (high fatty content in his blood; it's a condition that runs in his family), so we have to be careful what he eats in the days before donating. So when he comes home from his donation, we're going to have BLTs with thick-cut, sugar-cured bacon for lunch, and then roasted chicken with stuffing, steamed spinach and mushrooms flavored with bacon grease, and homemade nut bread for dinner.

Once the chicken has been picked over for sandwiches for a day or so, I can boil the carcass and make chicken stew, which is one of my favorites.

Tonight, I think I'm going to make stir fried chicken with a baked potato. I can't wait!

Forum List

Back