Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

It should be noted that a) you're not answering his direct question and b) you look nothing like your avatar and are probably very gross both inside and out.

Do you understand the difference between critiquing a concept, versus attacking the person who employs the concept?

No?

How liberal of you.

When one is unable to refute a post, the less able often resort to ad hominem attack.

You have identified yourself as today's DH.....'designated half-wit.'

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A good deal more intelligent than most of your posts.

Do you understand the difference between critiquing a concept, versus attacking the person who employs the concept?

No?

How liberal of you.

When one is unable to refute a post, the less able often resort to ad hominem attack.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

According to a Rasmussen poll, 61% of Americans have a favorable view of Chick-fil-A. Only 13% said they will participate in a boycott.

No?

How liberal of you.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have both turds and that freak conz on ignore.

My life is much less unpleasant now that I'm not subjected to their crazed and painfully stupid rantings.

"You're against gay marriage, right? So you must care what people you don't know get up to, otherwise you wouldn't care."

Logic, it seems, escapes you.

It should be noted that you were unable to produce any indication, statements, or data that I am "so obsessed with what people you don't know (gays) get up to?"

As you enjoy debating with yourself, and pretending my sentiments rather than employing same, you really have no argument.
Simple question then: are you against gay marriage?

It should be noted that you were unable to produce any indication, statements, or data that I am "so obsessed with what people you don't know (gays) get up to?"

I am about to if you just answer my simple question. Or are you too embarrassed to admit that you're against gay marriage?

Simple question then: are you against gay marriage?

I am about to if you just answer my simple question. Or are you too embarrassed to admit that you're against gay marriage?

As this was your charge, an apology for same behooves you.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My life is much less unpleasant now that I'm not subjected to their crazed and painfully stupid rantings.

I understand what you mean...but it's the provenance of that "crazed and painfully stupid" attitude....

...many are subjected to government schools and similar media, but some lack the strength to think through it.

Such is the dolt to whom you refer.

Any who don't agree with the Leftist orthodoxy are, rightly, eligible for vulgarity and contumely.

Dennis Prager nailed it:

1. Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing! Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.” Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?

Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!! The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been.

Now, Christians or Jews who have rarely been exposed to secular ideas and values would readily acknowledge same. It is only those on the Left who fool themselves into believing that they have been exposed to all points of view.

2. Universities have become to Liberalism what a Christian seminary is to Christianity. The difference is that Christian seminaries acknowledge their purpose, to produce committed Christians.

a. “The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.” The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) in PWW (The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.
b. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ANRgcvjkk&feature=fvwrel]USA Eric Holder D.O.J "We Must Brainwash People About Guns" - YouTube[/ame]

They are weak, in character and in intellect.

I understand what you mean...but it's the provenance of that "crazed and painfully stupid" attitude....

...many are subjected to government schools and similar media, but some lack the strength to think through it.

Such is the dolt to whom you refer.

Any who don't agree with the Leftist orthodoxy are, rightly, eligible for vulgarity and contumely.

Dennis Prager nailed it:

1. Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing! Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.” Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?

Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!! The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been.

Now, Christians or Jews who have rarely been exposed to secular ideas and values would readily acknowledge same. It is only those on the Left who fool themselves into believing that they have been exposed to all points of view.

2. Universities have become to Liberalism what a Christian seminary is to Christianity. The difference is that Christian seminaries acknowledge their purpose, to produce committed Christians.

a. “The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.” The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) in PWW (The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.
b. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ANRgcvjkk&feature=fvwrel]USA Eric Holder D.O.J "We Must Brainwash People About Guns" - YouTube[/ame]

They are weak, in character and in intellect.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good grief, they can't wait two seconds before proving you absolutely 100 percent correct.

Still waiting...

As this was your charge, an apology for same behooves you.

Weren't ever told to apologize when you make a mistake?

Forum List

Back