Wendy's to install self ordering kiosks at 1,000 locations in 2017

Talk about a cluster fuck waiting to happen......If this is true no more Wendy's for me

The only way I'd eat at a Wendy's is if you got a bj from a cute gal while eating...
There will be a robot for that in a few years

Already here.

Autoblow 2 Blowjob Machine | Male Sex Toys | Sex Toys For Men
Some of us are on a budget.

EORjxWq.jpg

Most people have forgotten that the ATM machines, without which they could not live, are robots.
As a side note, the number of bank tellers actually increased after ATM machines became mainstream.

Under the simple "automation means less jobs" theory some would expect the opposite, but instead we just ended up with way more banks spread out in across the US.

Wendy's to install self-ordering kiosks at 1,000 locations in 2017
Wendy's customers will soon be ordering from a computer as the company plans on installing self-ordering kiosks at 1,000 of its fast food locations by the end of 2017, according to the company's February investor report.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs are going, going, going so many ppl warned those 15 an hr idiots this would happen. With Obamacare in the picture at the time and still on going for now . Who do you think these companies are going to want more computers/robots or a human pain in the ass who wants more and more pay, calls of sick, takes vacations.....
Yaaay it's such a conspiracy that technology will be taking many, many jobs.
Oh no! Where is Jake going to get a job now?

Last edited:
Wendy's customers will soon be ordering from a computer as the company plans on installing self-ordering kiosks at 1,000 of its fast food locations by the end of 2017, according to the company's February investor report.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs are going, going, going so many ppl warned those 15 an hr idiots this would happen. With Obamacare in the picture at the time and still on going for now . Who do you think these companies are going to want more computers/robots or a human pain in the ass who wants more and more pay, calls of sick, takes vacations.....
First off Wendy's shit is too high priced to began with, where I live, nobody packs Wendy's...its usually McD's or Rally's...secondly, let the Kiosh's buy their fuckin over priced burgers, we don't care...and last but certainly not least, the whole country can go robotic....the AMERICAN WORKER IS STILL THE GREASE THAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY WHEELS TURN..END OF FUCKIN STORY!! US LABOR ALL THE WAY!!!

as long as we have old shits like you, there will always be a job.....are you ready for your next diaper change?

as long as we have old shits like you, there will always be a job.....are you ready for your next diaper change?
What?

So did the Jack in the Box in my neighborhood about 15 years ago. The minimum wage has nothing to do with it.

Raising the minimum wage to a point where machines are more cost effective than people has everything to do with it.

The real minimum wage is, as always, zero.

When I go into the local 24 hr convenience store, you order by Kiosk. Its been happening for a long time.

Then you take the print out to the cashier.

When you go into Wendy's, you go to the cashier & give them your order & pay.

Maybe not taking that order saves a minute or two. But just collected Kiosk orders is not full time.

It is a convenience to the buyer more than cost savings.

With a person, you can suggest adding items or supersizing & you lose that with a kiosk.

So, to run in circles & scream "OMG OMG OMG" about the additions of kiosks is just morons being too stupid to understand business.

So

Talk about a cluster fuck waiting to happen......If this is true no more Wendy's for me
I've never seen one of these automated fast food kiosks. And I don;t think they will go over with people like me. I refuse to even use the drive through at those places. I park and walk inside to order.

I don't know how many other people do this but I do.

Go back and read my posts on this subject from last year.
When you can visit numerous HUGE 40,000 square foot manufacturing warehouses in China each holding thousands and thousands of robotic FF production equipment nicely shrink wrapped just waiting for the 'Western' buyers to purchase them it doesn't take a genius to know which direction the FF industry is going.
The ONLY reason the FF industry has been holding back on turning their franchises into 90% robotic production was b/c of 'political correctness'.
After all, the local members of the Chamber of Commerce had to have somewhere to send their functionally illiterate kids.
But when they had to think about doubling the hourly wage of the 16 year old dummy who checks the bathrooms once an hour , changes the toilet rolls, comes back to the flat top to handle YOUR food without washing his hands it was too much of a financial stretch.

Forum List

Back