We're All Bipartisan at Heart

And the far left propaganda continues...

Propaganda is when you make something up. Like the Birther Movement. Or the IRS, FAF and Benghazi so called "scandals".

Video and actual quotes aren't propaganda. They are evidence.

Do you now understand the difference?

Like the plethora of propaganda YOU bring here daily?

Uh, am I supposed to take that as a compliment? I don't think I am anywhere close to the level of "not being the smartest poster on the board." I've been told by reputable posters how they enjoy my well reasoned arguments (mind you not all of them) and posts. In fact, I've been known to run adults twice my age under a table, with pure intelligence and factual reasoning. You yourself acknowledged that I was smart enough to admit my mistakes, as was evidenced in the Virginia Gubernatorial Race debates. I guess I can't please everyone though, and I don't try to. No offense.

Actually, I was hoping LoneLaugher would take it as an insult.

I see. Carry on. LL needs to be taken down a notch or two.

Is that right? I can't wait to see you do that. Will it hurt?

I think TK is smarter than you, but he suffers from a more severe inferiority complex. He actually reflects on the sad state of his life....whereas you prefer to ignore yours.

You make a really awesome team.

They might not be the smartest posters on the board, but you make them look like Hawking and Einstein.

Uh, am I supposed to take that as a compliment? I don't think I am anywhere close to the level of "not being the smartest poster on the board." I've been told by reputable posters how they enjoy my well reasoned arguments (mind you not all of them) and posts. In fact, I've been known to run adults twice my age under a table, with pure intelligence and factual reasoning. You yourself acknowledged that I was smart enough to admit my mistakes, as was evidenced in the Virginia Gubernatorial Race debates. I guess I can't please everyone though, and I don't try to. No offense.

The_Biting_Pear_of_Salamanca_by_ursulav.jpg

I think TK is smarter than you, but he suffers from a more severe inferiority complex. He actually reflects on the sad state of his life....whereas you prefer to ignore yours.

You make a really awesome team.

They might not be the smartest posters on the board, but you make them look like Hawking and Einstein.

Some people diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by unwarranted feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population. First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egocentrism.

You are finally a 1% congrats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Last edited:

This coming from the brainiac who said it's no easier to kill someone with a gun than it is to kill someone with a cough drop.

And you have the balls to comment on someone else's intelligence???!!

All I did was comment on the comparative intelligence of three posting styles, hence the way I phrased my post. By saying "You make them look" I didn't actually talk about intelligence, just apperance. You would know that if you were half as smart as you think I am.

Tell me more about the dangers of cough drops, oh wise one.

Forum List

Back