We're All Bipartisan at Heart

I think TK is smarter than you, but he suffers from a more severe inferiority complex. He actually reflects on the sad state of his life....whereas you prefer to ignore yours.

You make a really awesome team.

They might not be the smartest posters on the board, but you make them look like Hawking and Einstein.

Uh, am I supposed to take that as a compliment? I don't think I am anywhere close to the level of "not being the smartest poster on the board." I've been told by reputable posters how they enjoy my well reasoned arguments (mind you not all of them) and posts. In fact, I've been known to run adults twice my age under a table, with pure intelligence and factual reasoning. You yourself acknowledged that I was smart enough to admit my mistakes, as was evidenced in the Virginia Gubernatorial Race debates. I guess I can't please everyone though, and I don't try to. No offense.

This is beautiful. This joker actually said that he is among the board's finest thinkers. It must a defense mechanism. How do you like that, QW? You insulted him.

Last edited:
You're getting there, you're learning...but it will leak out of your cranium anyway...

I think TK is smarter than you, but he suffers from a more severe inferiority complex. He actually reflects on the sad state of his life....whereas you prefer to ignore yours.

They might not be the smartest posters on the board, but you make them look like Hawking and Einstein.

This coming from the brainiac who said it's no easier to kill someone with a gun than it is to kill someone with a cough drop.

And you have the balls to comment on someone else's intelligence???!!

There is just too much bullshit circulating......and a person of limited capacity can be influenced very easily.

Common sense will rule the day. Thankfully

Then stop circulating BS and start listening to common sense.

Uh, am I supposed to take that as a compliment? I don't think I am anywhere close to the level of "not being the smartest poster on the board." I've been told by reputable posters how they enjoy my well reasoned arguments (mind you not all of them) and posts. In fact, I've been known to run adults twice my age under a table, with pure intelligence and factual reasoning. You yourself acknowledged that I was smart enough to admit my mistakes, as was evidenced in the Virginia Gubernatorial Race debates. I guess I can't please everyone though, and I don't try to. No offense.

This is beautiful. This joker actually said that he is among the board's finest thinkers. It must a defense mechanism. How do you like that, QW? You insulted him.

Well you didn't think you were, did you?

Well you didn't think you were, did you?

Huh?

Are you asking if I think I am one of the board's finest thinkers?

Yes, you heard me right. Believe it or not, we're all bipartisan at heart. As overtly partisan as we all are at times, we seek a sort of political balance in our subconscious. Don't believe me? Why do we seek unbiased interpretations of the news? Or of the facts? Why do we seek bipartisanship between the two parties in Washington? Why do we react so angrily with someone who claims to be bipartisan but is not?

As crazy as that all sounds, I believe all of us, from extreme right to extreme left seeks bipartisanship in some way. We all want cooperation in our government. I've observed it. We want both parties to work together for the furtherment of America! It might not look like it, but in some way we desire bipartisanship. Just a few hours ago, I was accused of being a neo-con. I am a libertarian, albeit not a perfect one. I have some Republican leanings, admittedly.

I try to be bipartisan when I can, but sometimes I fail to do that. Yes, even I am not infallible. So, while that accusation was off the mark, it shows that the accuser might be seeking that same bipartisanship. It shows how all of us seek it, but are disappointed when someone or something isn't truly bipartisan in nature. Bipartisanship is hard to achieve, it can also be dangerous. But one thing is clear. It makes sure whatever it is needing to get done, get's done.

Bipartisanship can also be dangerous, when those of our parties decide to work against us. It can be a blessing or a curse, a weapon or a tool. We are all bipartisan at heart, whether we like it or not.

On the contrary. Most of us grow up with core values and later we learn family values which are concepts we use when we judge political issues. We are all partisan when it comes to our Country and our families and sometimes are religious beliefs. Would you have it any other way? True bipartisanship is mainly based on ignorance. If you don't know enough about an issue you can be swayed by an argument from either side. Political bipartisanship is translated as republicans caving in to democrat pressure.

Rdean are you willing to let all the Republicans pull their taxes out of the government and govern themselves? If you take the tax money, then you have to include the taxpayers in representation in public policy.

Republicans I know would be HAPPY not to pay taxes into out of control govt, and go pay them into business structures and solutions they believe can do a better job.

Would you be willing to let them go? All the business and tax revenue also?
if so, then it's fair to say you want nothing to do with them.

Republicans are 90% white.

Voter suppression.

Deficit creating tax cuts for the rich.

War for profit.

Wealth redistribution to the rich.

Political retribution.

I don't want any part of that.

And the far left propaganda continues...

Propaganda is when you make something up. Like the Birther Movement. Or the IRS, FAF and Benghazi so called "scandals".

Video and actual quotes aren't propaganda. They are evidence.

Do you now understand the difference?

The following post is all the reason I need to not be bipartisan.

And the far left propaganda continues...

Propaganda is when you make something up. Like the Birther Movement. Or the IRS, FAF and Benghazi so called "scandals".

Video and actual quotes aren't propaganda. They are evidence.

Do you now understand the difference?

Does that mean that if I find a video by Orly Taitz and post a bunch of quotes from her I can prove that Obama isn't the president?

Oh, wait, that only works when you are the one finding the drivel.

Actually, I was hoping LoneLaugher would take it as an insult.

Actually, I was hoping LoneLaugher would take it as an insult.

I see. Carry on. LL needs to be taken down a notch or two.

This coming from the brainiac who said it's no easier to kill someone with a gun than it is to kill someone with a cough drop.

And you have the balls to comment on someone else's intelligence???!!

All I did was comment on the comparative intelligence of three posting styles, hence the way I phrased my post. By saying "You make them look" I didn't actually talk about intelligence, just apperance. You would know that if you were half as smart as you think I am.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back