🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Were I one of the Koch brothers.....

Quite while you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind

"Quite" ?????

(this moron can't get his head out of his arse...When you mean to bash someone, check your moronic spelling deficit................LOL)

Here's something that we could all agree on (maybe)....

But were I one of the Koch brothers, billionaires beyond almost anyone's comprehension of their wealth, I would agree to pump the almost $1 BILLION into finding a cure for cancer....instead on buying themselves a president who was willing to to their bidding.

After all, these brothers are reaching their expiration date and one of them has fought cancer. Were I one of them, I'd rather my legacy be one of the philanthropist who helped to defeat the scourge of cancer, rather than to be known as one who could buy himself a stint in the oval office.
The have donated almost 200 million to it.
David H. Koch Charitable Foundation and Personal Philanthropy
How much has Tom Stayer (biggest campaign contributor by a long shot who donates 99% to Democrats) donated to cancer? Or is he too busy financing global warming fear and paranoia?

But were I one of the Koch brothers, billionaires beyond almost anyone's comprehension of their wealth, I would agree to pump the almost $1 BILLION into finding a cure for cancer....instead on buying themselves a president who was willing to to their bidding.

After all, these brothers are reaching their expiration date and one of them has fought cancer. Were I one of them, I'd rather my legacy be one of the philanthropist who helped to defeat the scourge of cancer, rather than to be known as one who could buy himself a stint in the oval office.

David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Medical & Cancer Research
A prostate cancer survivor, Mr. Koch has donated $100 million as prime contributor for the David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at MIT. Other pledges and contributions for medical and cancer research includes:

• $150 million to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to help build a state-of-the-art outpatient medical facility. The gift is the center’s largest gift in its history
  • $100 million to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital to help build the David H. Koch Center, a new ambulatory care center, plus $28 million to other research causes
  • $20 million to Johns Hopkins University for the David H. Koch Cancer Research Center
  • $66.7 million to support cancer research at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City
  • $26.5 million to the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston for the David H. Koch Center for Applied Research of Genitourinary Cancers and other causes
  • $26.2 million to The Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City for the 'Building on Success' campaign and other causes
  • $10 million to Jaffe Food Allergy Institute at the Mount Sinai Medical Center to create the David H. and Julia Koch Research Program in Food Allergy Therapeutics
In 2011, Mr. Koch received the Humanitarian of the Year award from the American Apparel and Footwear Association for his long-standing support of organizations working to find a cure for prostate cancer. The awards gala raised more than $1.1 million for the Prostate Cancer Foundation. In 2007, he was honored with the Double Helix Medal for Corporate Leadership from Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory for supporting research that, “improves the health of people everywhere.”

Koch Brother Donates Money to Hospital, Liberals Protest

The Koch brothers are at it again. Their right-wing political Panzer Division descended on a New York City hospital over the weekend to protest (!) the addition of a new ambulatory care center. What the hell, Koch bros? Why not pro-America?

Sorry. That’s not quite right. In fact, it was the New York State Nurses’ Association, the NAACP New York State Conference, and SEIU Local 1199, among others, who marched on the soon-to-be-built David H. Koch Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, which was funded in part by a $100 million donation from the man one prominent liberal recently predicted would go down in history as a “famously evil person.”

Koch Brother Donates Money to Hospital, Liberals Protest (Not a Parody) - Washington Free Beacon

You were saying?

Were I one of the Koch Brothers, say Charles, Id pay CrusaderFrank $24.95 per USMB post. I second that -- David!

I'd also buy up every available TV minute in Oct and first week of Nov 2016 and only allow Conservative commercials

"Quite" ?????

(this moron can't get his head out of his arse...When you mean to bash someone, check your moronic spelling deficit................LOL)

How much has your owner, and owner of the democratic party, George Soros given to charity?

Change your shit filled drawers before claiming that others farted.

Yup and you would be as broke as you are today....

A fool and his money is soon parted...

apparently unlimited disposable income confuses you.

the Koch Bros. spend a lot of $$ as PBS sponsors so why not something like cancer research?

We are talking about the OP here who thinks it's wrong to put money in a campaign that votes your interest.

Citizens United is wrong. No one should be able to buy an election.

Yup and you would be as broke as you are today....

A fool and his money is soon parted...

apparently unlimited disposable income confuses you.

the Koch Bros. spend a lot of $$ as PBS sponsors so why not something like cancer research?

Uhm, ever heard of a Google search? Man you lefties are dumb.

David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research

They have the Hospital for Special Surgery named after them in Manhattan, too. So?
Two of the wealthiest men in America have good P.R. people who know how to craft an image.
I'm surprised you don't realize that.
They give a wad o' dough to the hospital and BAM! Their names are on the walls. Surprise, surprise, surprise.
So they pop for $100M because they have $41,000,000,000 to play with.

Last edited:

You need a jillion to straighten your shit out.

Gee, right wingers...ALL I was trying to get across is that instead of pouring an almost $1 Billion on buying themselves a candidate, the Koch brothers can do much better for their legacy to pout that money (additional money for all of you who posted that David has already given) toward curing the most dreaded of diseases.................Especially, since the Koch brothers' chances of getting an ultra conservative in the oval office are pretty much in the same percentile as finding a virgin in a whore house. :2up:

Forum List

Back