Were the hurricanes the October surprise?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Well…..the hurricanes themselves are not a surprise. October is known for hurricanes, but the aftermath has been an eye-opener (and we have another one barreling down) in showing Americans that they, in their time of need, when their homes and everything they own are destroyed…..come last.

1. First we had the admission by FEMA that they don’t have enough funds to get through hurricane season - but that somehow $640 million of funding under the control of FEMA was avaiable to house, feed, and provide emergency care for the illegals swarming into our country. (And lefties: don’t give me that this was a separate pocket of money. The Biden-Harris Admin spent money on emergency needs of illegals when they didn’t have enough for the emergency needs of Americans. And now all America know it.)

2. As if that wasn’t bad enough, Kamala posted notice how she was sending $157 million to the people of Lebanon to help provide them with housing and food. Can we say: out of touch?! Americans in NC are in desperate need, and she chooses to announce help for Lebanon while she enjoys a fancy fund-raiser?

If ever America needed evidence that the Biden-Harris Admin prioritizes the emergency needs of foreigners - be they illegals or Lebanese people - while practically ignoring the emergency needs of working-class, mostly white American citizens who have just lost their homes and are in need of basics for survival - this was it.

Well…..the hurricanes themselves are not a surprise. October is known for hurricanes, but the aftermath has been an eye-opener (and we have another one barreling down) in showing Americans that they, in their time of need, when their homes and everything they own are destroyed…..come last.

1. First we had the admission by FEMA that they don’t have enough funds to get through hurricane season - but that somehow $640 million of funding under the control of FEMA was avaiable to house, feed, and provide emergency care for the illegals swarming into our country. (And lefties: don’t give me that this was a separate pocket of money. The Biden-Harris Admin spent money on emergency needs of illegals when they didn’t have enough for the emergency needs of Americans. And now all America know it.)

2. As if that wasn’t bad enough, Kamala posted notice how she was sending $157 million to the people of Lebanon to help provide them with housing and food. Can we say: out of touch?! Americans in NC are in desperate need, and she chooses to announce help for Lebanon while she enjoys a fancy fund-raiser?

If ever America needed evidence that the Biden-Harris Admin prioritizes the emergency needs of foreigners - be they illegals or Lebanese people - while practically ignoring the emergency needs of working-class, mostly white American citizens who have just lost their homes and are in need of basics for survival - this was it.

gods punishment on those who put men before him.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
far better chance of the sun not coming up tomorrow than the lying stopping
Republicans may need to vote the exact style of politicians that Progs do. Talk exactly like them. Act like them. Elect those who if attacked, attack back. We can make the sacred building of the insurrection look like a banana republic meeting.

If you believe Harris and Walz you are stupid....

So far, the there has been only a handful of mistakes made by Harris and Walz and they admit to them. Sounds human to me. But you MAGAts can talk or post for 2 hours and almost everything you put out is a lie. Well, stupid, you finally made it.

Republicans may need to vote the exact style of politicians that Progs do. Talk exactly like them. Act like them. Elect those who if attacked, attack back. We can make the sacred building of the insurrection look like a banana republic meeting.

I won't hold for Left Wingers to represent me. But I am tired of really stupid right wingers claiming to represent me while worshipping the GREAT CHEETO.

So far, the there has been only a handful of mistakes made by Harris and Walz and they admit to them. Sounds human to me. But you MAGAts can talk or post for 2 hours and almost everything you put out is a lie. Well, stupid, you finally made it.
So Walz and Harris lies a little?... Mistakes?.... wow you are locked in.... a full blown brainwash....

I won't hold for Left Wingers to represent me. But I am tired of really stupid right wingers claiming to represent me while worshipping the GREAT CHEETO.

Satisfaction - Imgflip

The information I have is that Hurricanes like Helene and Milton are not the "October Surprise ".
The forecast event is most likely at the end of the month and it is judged to generate around thirteen times the weight of emotional release compared to 9/11.
An event which would affect the world and by definition would be outrageously huge and/or significant .

But this topic is about the likelihood of unusual/illegal types of human intervention in certain types of matters , with Helene so far being the focus of present attention .

The scenario stinks both in terms of geo-engineering ( weather manipulation) and other actions which make organisations like FEMA and Government seem worse than strange.

All intelligent people who think critically will automatically seek answers to the various Red flags which have emerged .

Others who do not examine matters critically are neither useful or intelligent, however highly they rate their right to reply or to offer opinions .

Your Topic is interesting , intelligent and reasonable OP, and the questions you raise and any other related ones are sensible and should be normal practise among people interested in accuracy and even truth .

imho

Forum List

Back