Biden: “I will end fossil fuels”. When asked about the quote, Press Secretary KJP replies, “When did he say that?”

Oil companies aren't in business to produce oil. Oil companies are in business to make a profit on selling oil and refined products that they produce.
What pisses off Democrats is that in many other countries government owns all the oil and natural resources and gets 100% of the profits. That's why Dems hate oil companies.

/——/ It looks like Ms Smug KJP has been promoting out of the way.
President Biden promotes press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre to new top role
President Biden promotes press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre to new top role

So Biden promoted The Binder, a press secretary who mainly read answers word-for-word when she was not answering "I am not going to speak to that from here," "I'll refer you to the DOJ," or "you need to contact the Secret Service about that." What is really annoying is that many of the agencies she would refer reporters to are actually part of the Executive Branch under Biden, so she should be able to answer those questions.

Well he certainly did not make much attempt at it with the growth of production, drilling continuing out of the Trump slump that started in 2020. So Biden lied, but then again Democrats are not the truth. Covid was Trump's fault?

Now oil companies still riding highs in corporate profits on their production and these companies selling more in exports than seen in history. Population growth will do that. Same with threats that piss them off. Blame Govt. too, there are reasons why California has the highest gas prices, and it starts with tax and regulations. Ca. is insane, you should vote for Kamala, a former Senate "representative", though let's not pretend childless-Harris was in it for anything but herself.

Sounds like it was just to get the rabid environmental vote to me. Or in context, he lied to a young girl, pointblank, for appearances. Same as he sold his family's demise, lying about a drunk driver killing his family, for appearances. You voted for that "character", Biden is a scumbag. MAGA

Did you think it was real and sell your oil stock or trade for a EV? I didn't. EV is a Democrat hoax that Musk became very rich on. Now he's trying to save our country.
Lied about shutting down production of oil and fossil fuels, to get the green energy, eco vote? Absolutely! Like a rug! But, too late to worry about it now, with more fuel being produced than ever, record profits for oil industry, the largest Alaskan Oil project on public land in 30 years, huge Natural gas project in southern Alaska, huge lease sale in the Gulf of Mexico. Donny talked like the friend of oil, but they sure didn't go back to production, after his covid shutdown, probably costing him the election in 2020. But, Joe got the job done, and all you can do is bitch, because you got double crossed, and Joe showed he was a friend, not a foe. I never fell for it, in the first place. You don't cut the throat of biggest export, if trying to bring back the economy from Trump's Covid fiasco. Anybody that passed college Econ knows that, but, not sure many trumpers even took it. So, how does it feel to be number one producer on the planet, producing more than any other time in our history or the history of any other country in the world? He got the votes, and you guys got had.
1728438469878.jpeg

Lied about shutting down production of oil and fossil fuels, to get the green energy, eco vote? Absolutely! Like a rug! But, too late to worry about it now, with more fuel being produced than ever, record profits for oil industry, the largest Alaskan Oil project on public land in 30 years, huge Natural gas project in southern Alaska, huge lease sale in the Gulf of Mexico. Donny talked like the friend of oil, but they sure didn't go back to production, after his covid shutdown, probably costing him the election in 2020. But, Joe got the job done, and all you can do is bitch, because you got double crossed, and Joe showed he was a friend, not a foe. I never fell for it, in the first place. You don't cut the throat of biggest export, if trying to bring back the economy from Trump's Covid fiasco. Anybody that passed college Econ knows that, but, not sure many trumpers even took it. So, how does it feel to be number one producer on the planet, producing more than any other time in our history or the history of any other country in the world? He got the votes, and you guys got had.
View attachment 1024021
Hear that folks? Trump caused covid, and slowed demand on oil which cost him the election.:abgg2q.jpg:

Donny talked like the friend of oil, but they sure didn't go back to production, after his covid shutdown, probably costing him the election in 2020.
Democrats shut the country down. And Democrats lies about Covid did impact some dumb voters.

Hear that folks? Trump caused covid, and slowed demand on oil which cost him the election.:abgg2q.jpg:
Never said that. Trump just mishandled it. Of course, he has always be weak on decent leadership traits.

Forum List

Back