🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Bank: IDF checking claims that settlers used live ammo

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
West Bank: IDF checking claims that settlers used live ammo - Israel News, Ynetnews

The IDf is currently examining Palestinian claims that settlers have fired live rounds and wounded Palestinians in the clashes in the village of Kusra south of Nablus.

Settler terrorists once again are free to attack Palestinian villages and the security forces come to 'disperse' the clashes...in other words attack the Palestinians and defend the settlers.

• Banned
Nine Palestinians wounded in West Bank clashes with Jewish settlers, reports say - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

According to Palestinian demonstrators, clashes began when a group of Jewish settlers chased a Palestinian farmer and his family off land in the village of Kusra; IDF: Jewish settler shot live rounds.

Two demonstrators reportedly shot by live rounds; IDF says initial investigation shows shooter was Jewish settlers.

It was not immediately clear who was responsible for shooting the 24-year-old man who took part in the protests that reflect mounting tension as Palestinians in the West Bank demonstrate against Israel's control of the territory.

A Palestinian hospital official and two villagers said Abdul-Aziz was in serious condition after being shot in the stomach. The medic requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

These kinds of incidents need to be investigated and those doing wrong need to be punished. It's good to see that the Israeli government is taking the matter seriously, as it should.

• Banned
Investigations don't mean anything. They're just a way to excuse the settlers actions. Until the Israeli government puts these settlers in jail, especially if this person dies in the hospital. They need to be sentenced months, years, whatever a Palestinian would get if he shot a settler. Then their investigation will mean anything

Last edited:
Any settler that shoots a Palestinian should be kicked out of the West Bank. These people do not represent Israel.

If it's true it should be dealt with, settlers who do not feel threatned should not shoot other people.

One thing I don't get, though BIK. It is said that the IDF investigates that, so why in such a quick to say "once again the terrorist settlers...."

If those indeed are the settlers and if they did it out of cruely, they should be punished. But let the IDF check exactly before throwing the "blame game". none of us have been there to know exactly what happened.

• Banned
If it's true it should be dealt with, settlers who do not feel threatned should not shoot other people.

One thing I don't get, though BIK. It is said that the IDF investigates that, so why in such a quick to say "once again the terrorist settlers...."

If those indeed are the settlers and if they did it out of cruely, they should be punished. But let the IDF check exactly before throwing the "blame game". none of us have been there to know exactly what happened.

I call them that because the manner they behave in. If its true they chased a farmer away with guns that's terrifies the people to they point where they flee their land. If Hamas chase settlers from a settlement and fired shots at them they would be labeled as a terror act. It's not reasonable if they only apply that to Palestinians who are in their West Bank territory.

I call them that because the manner they behave in. If its true they chased a farmer away with guns that's terrifies the people to they point where they flee their land. If Hamas chase settlers from a settlement and fired shots at them they would be labeled as a terror act. It's not reasonable if they only apply that to Palestinians who are in their West Bank territory.

Most of the Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria are peaceful people with not bad intention. There are about 10% of them giving bad name to the rest. That's all.:eusa_hand:

That's when you lose credibility Lipush, ill be back in 30 min to show the garbage israelis are writing on ynet. And I will show reports and pictures of injuries. They aren't peaceful people, this happens all the time.

That's when you lose credibility Lipush, ill be back in 30 min to show the garbage israelis are writing on ynet. And I will show reports and pictures of injuries. They aren't peaceful people, this happens all the time.

That's where you're wrong. Palestinians and Israelis say and think bad things of eachother all the time. That's all the Idea of having, what we call "bad blood".

There's a DIFFERENCE between having bad thoughts of eachother, and doing BAD THINGS. do you know how many times I wish all those bloody stone throwers will get a bullet in their heads?

Does it mean I'll go starting shooting people?:cuckoo:

lol at comparing Palestinians to Israelis.
I don't hear ISrael calling for the Palestinians to be destroyed

I think BIK went to get some YNET talkbacks, like it is really considered a "ground for argument".

Poor thing, if he was here I'd have told him to not waste time about that..

Oh, well

West Bank: Palestinians hurt by live fire - Israel News, Ynetnews

Ynet has obtained x-rays from the Rafidia Hospital in Nablus which prove that one of the victims was hurt by live fire. Doctors retrieved bullet parts from his body and the x-rays show that the bullet was lodged near the victim's spine.

Hospital director Dr. Osama Malhis, said that the bullet had entered the victim's body through his stomach and hit his liver. He said that it was a hollow-point type bullet.

AFP0967620-01-08279734_wa.jpg

AP0DV101-Main-2013-02-23T16-09-32.683Z279792&91;2&93;_wa.jpg

I think BIK went to get some YNET talkbacks, like it is really considered a "ground for argument".

Poor thing, if he was here I'd have told him to not waste time about that..

Oh, well

Those are messed up israelis in talkbacks but I'm not bringing them up.

I sometimes look at the "enlightened" Paldf.net message boardss and get a culture-shock from what I see.

Cruelty is something very common in talkbacks, it happens all the time.

You however cannot base a claim on talkbacks.

What are you talking about? You can't even read Arabic so how do you read Paldf?

What are you talking about? You can't even read Arabic so how do you read Paldf?

First of, I can READ Arabic, it's your own conclusion that I cannot. I many times do not understnad WHAT I read, and for that, there are translators (Not the rediculous google translator, but the good one, for which you pay nearly 300 Shekels:)doubt:) for). The language itself I can read very well. We learn since very young age to read Arabic in Israel.

lol at comparing Palestinians to Israelis.
I don't hear ISrael calling for the Palestinians to be destroyed

Prominent Israelis: 'Flatten' Gaza or Send It Back to the 'Middle Ages' | The Nation

Really? So I wonder what occupying and bombing their lead will eventually lead to? The destruction of Palestine.

I have no doubt that there have been Israelis who have said things like that, but it is not in the Israeli IDEOLOGY to destroy another country. It is very much in the IDEOLOGY of Palestinians to destroy Israel, and if they had the capability, then they would.

Please don't compare Israeli Ideology to Palestinian Ideology , it's extremely insulting

Forum List

Back