🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Bank: IDF checking claims that settlers used live ammo

What are you talking about? You can't even read Arabic so how do you read Paldf?

First of, I can READ Arabic, it's your own conclusion that I cannot. I many times do not understnad WHAT I read, and for that, there are translators (Not the rediculous google translator, but the good one, for which you pay nearly 300 Shekels:)doubt:) for).

You barely can read Arabic. That being said, what's this translator?

lol at comparing Palestinians to Israelis.
I don't hear ISrael calling for the Palestinians to be destroyed

Prominent Israelis: 'Flatten' Gaza or Send It Back to the 'Middle Ages' | The Nation

Really? So I wonder what occupying and bombing their lead will eventually lead to? The destruction of Palestine.

I have no doubt that there have been Israelis who have said things like that, but it is not in the Israeli IDEOLOGY to destroy another country. It is very much in the IDEOLOGY of Palestinians to destroy Israel, and if they had the capability, then they would.

Please don't compare Israeli Ideology to Palestinian Ideology , it's extremely insulting

The only thing that's insulting is your 'chosen' conceited ideology. Talk about ideology, the only reason jews settled there was because of their ideology that God gave them anything they want. That's the mentality the Israeli settlers have. They can walk anywhere they want in the West Bank and claim any home is their land.

Prominent Israelis: 'Flatten' Gaza or Send It Back to the 'Middle Ages' | The Nation

Really? So I wonder what occupying and bombing their lead will eventually lead to? The destruction of Palestine.

I have no doubt that there have been Israelis who have said things like that, but it is not in the Israeli IDEOLOGY to destroy another country. It is very much in the IDEOLOGY of Palestinians to destroy Israel, and if they had the capability, then they would.

Please don't compare Israeli Ideology to Palestinian Ideology , it's extremely insulting

The only thing that's insulting is your 'chosen' conceited ideology. Talk about ideology, the only reason jews settled there was because of their ideology that God gave them anything they want. That's the mentality the Israeli settlers have. They can walk anywhere they want in the West Bank and claim any home is their land.

But you're forgetting that the West Bank did belong to the Palestinians, until they joined the attack in the 1967 war, allowing Israel to gain control of the West Bank. Forgetting that Olmert offered the more than 90% of it, but Abbas refused ?

What are you talking about? You can't even read Arabic so how do you read Paldf?

First of, I can READ Arabic, it's your own conclusion that I cannot. I many times do not understnad WHAT I read, and for that, there are translators (Not the rediculous google translator, but the good one, for which you pay nearly 300 Shekels:)doubt:) for).

You barely can read Arabic.

Well that's not nice! how do you know my level of reading? Ahh, little snobbish today, aint ya?

I know many words. I know your people call the IDF "Jaish Al'Ikhtilal" and I know the word "Twakaama". I know to read names of places in Arabic. I know what the word "Hanazir" means (wondering how?) I know to read the names of Organizations. I know the word "Infijar" which means "explosion" and the word "Mahajaama" and "Athfal", all which I can read on the spot without being confused. I know many words and can understand the meaning of a sentence, not all the time needing a translator.

The translator I use is a Hebrew one, which helps translating difficult texts. It's very expensive.

I read now that they indeed found a bullet in the body of the injured Palestinian. I believe this should be investigated seriously. There is no place from unprovoked violence from the settlers, if they are indeed responsible. We should make clear that violence is not our way.

And we hope that both settlers and Palestinians will not risk innocent people in their pointless clashing.

OY! you poor too-gullible dear: there IS no 'chosen ideology' in actual Judaism or Zionism. Only in the lying 'exposes' of Talmud passages which either don't exist or have been severely distorted and excised from any context.

As I said elsewhere, BIK: either believe that shite you read ABOUT 'the Jews', or believe what people who know us and don't want to kill us all are telling you. There IS no 'secret conspiracy' within Judaism to oppress anyone else.

USE that fine brain which your Creator AND mine gave you, bubbaleh! There are only 14 million of us in the entire world. How could we possibly manage to find time to do our jobs in the real world AND do all this secret cabal conspiring as well??? What, a Jew doesn't need 8 hours or so of sleep? GET REAL!

Last edited:
i read now that they indeed found a bullet in the body of the injured palestinian. I believe this should be investigated seriously. There is no place from unprovoked violence from the settlers, if they are indeed responsible. We should make clear that violence is not our way.

And we hope that both settlers and palestinians will not risk innocent people in their pointless clashing.

absolutely!

I'm dying to learn Arabic ! I love the language

In highschool I had a wonderful Arabic teacher, which I loved very much. She was a tough but wonderful person, and she combined the two qualities with appropriate balance. I loved to learn Arabic because she was a special being and I wanted her to be proud of my achievements, and she praised success and tried to encourage the student with difficulties.

But later on my teacher had to leave, and instead of her came another that I couldn't stand. Suddenlty it wasn't so cool to learn Arabic, it was very hard. I finished my studies with less than positive way because of her, since she wasn't very kind with us.

But you're forgetting that the West Bank did belong to the Palestinians, until they joined the attack in the 1967 war, allowing Israel to gain control of the West Bank. Forgetting that Olmert offered the more than 90% of it, but Abbas refused ?

What attack? Israel attacked on 1967. Palestinains don't have any arm. They couldn't have joined an attack. You can make the argument that when Rabin was alive there could have been a deal but you also need to consider the Kneseet never passed Olmert's proposal and why should the Palestinians accept something that tells them you're stuck with this land forever and we control your sovereignty?

Well that's not nice! how do you know my level of reading? Ahh, little snobbish today, aint ya?

I know many words. I know your people call the IDF "Jaish Al'Ikhtilal" and I know the word "Twakaama". I know to read names of places in Arabic. I know what the word "Hanazir" means (wondering how?) I know to read the names of Organizations. I know the word "Infijar" which means "explosion" and the word "Mahajaama" and "Athfal", all which I can read on the spot without being confused. I know many words and can understand the meaning of a sentence, not all the time needing a translator.

The translator I use is a Hebrew one, which helps translating difficult texts. It's very expensive.

Jaish al Ihtilaal, what's twakaama? You probably meant Muqawaama. You're spelling the words wrong.

The only ones using the "chosen ideology" crap are haters and ignorant.

Jews were CHOSEN to recieve the Torah from HaShem. Not "chosen" as in "BETTER" than anyone.

It's about time you people learned the difference. Your ignorance is tiring, honestly!

Jaish al Ihtilaal, what's twakaama? You probably meant Muqawaama. You're spelling the words wrong.

I did get the Jaish-Al-Ihtilaal right, didn't I? the second was a poor typo:tongue:

How many words do ya know in hebrew? Can you read letters?

Jews were CHOSEN to recieve the Torah from HaShem. Not "chosen" as in "BETTER" than anyone.

It's about time you people learned the difference. Your ignorance is tiring, honestly!

Tell the Israelis to stop misinterpreting it then.

Tell the Israelis to stop misinterpreting it then.

No, we get it right. Those who get it wrong suffer from personal maglomania which has nothing to do with being Jewish.

I did get the Jaish-Al-Ihtilaal right, didn't I? the second was a poor typo:tongue:

How many words do ya know in hebrew? Can you read letters?

I'm BecauseIKnow, did you really think I didn't know any Hebrew? :lol:

Forum List

Back