WH fights anti-Semitism; bigotry against everyone else still OK

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
The recently announced nationwide effort to fight anti-Semitism only makes sense when viewed through the pages of Deuteronomy, and then it is terrifying.

If you are a gentile and believe anti-Semitism is a real thing you are a dupe. If you are a Jew and believe anti-Semitism is a real thing, you are fulfilling the role assigned you in Deuteronomy to suffer persecution as a Jew among the gentiles. You are obeying the statutes of Jehovah and working for our destruction.

The Destructive Creed

That's a different way of defending antisemitism.

Each time you think the right can't go lower, they surprise you.

The recently announced nationwide effort to fight anti-Semitism only makes sense when viewed through the pages of Deuteronomy, and then it is terrifying.

If you are a gentile and believe anti-Semitism is a real thing you are a dupe. If you are a Jew and believe anti-Semitism is a real thing, you are fulfilling the role assigned you in Deuteronomy to suffer persecution as a Jew among the gentiles. You are obeying the statutes of Jehovah and working for our destruction.

The Destructive Creed
You're mentally ill.

The Destructive Creed
what recent announment?

Hatred of Israel, pro Pali violence and aggression. Dem minorities attacking jews, burning or shooting up synagogues. Insulting Netanyahu, insulting God, blaspheming his son....
The Pittsburg synagogue shooter was right wing. Insulting Netanyahu doesnt make one anti-semitic. Furthermore, anti-Zionism is not the same as being anti-semetic. Being agnostic or atheist also does not make one anti-semetic. Anything else, dumbass?

The Pittsburg synagogue shooter was right wing. Insulting Netanyahu doesnt make one anti-semitic. Furthermore, anti-Zionism is not the same as being anti-semetic. Being agnostic or atheist also does not make one anti-semetic. Anything else, dumbass?
anti semitism initially always referred to jew hatred.

You're mentally ill.
I'm not the one who thinks a real God would have a "chosen" people. That these "chosen" people's religious duty was to enslave or exterminate everybody else on the planet. That if I don't obey that religious law, I will be "dispersed" among the gentiles (the non-chosen, LOL) as a punishment. That in order to remain "chosen" among gentiles I have to believe my presence among them is a punishment from God for not having destroyed them in the first place, That's why, in to order remain one of the chosen people, I must suffer persecution regardless whether I actually am and why some power-mad rabbis concocted a special bigotry only Jews can feel called "anti-Semitism" which is always just somehow "in the air." That's why if some 5th grader somewhere doodles a swastika on his notebook, it's national news. The "chosen" need that persecution to remain chosen. If the chosen repent and return to obedience to their absurd little god, in other words, return to destroying us, it soothes god's hurt feelings, he gets over his tantrum, and he blesses the chosen by "utterly destroying" all their non-chosen neighbors, and then the chosen get to take all the non-chosen's stuff.

Your whole religion is an exercise in mental illness. It's not even a real religion. It's a political program, an exceedingly evil one, and that's it.

I'm not the one who thinks a real God would have a "chosen" people. That these "chosen" people's religious duty was to enslave or exterminate everybody else on the planet. That if I don't obey that religious law, I will be "dispersed" among the gentiles (the non-chosen, LOL) as a punishment. That in order to remain "chosen" among gentiles I have to believe my presence among them is a punishment from God for not having destroyed them in the first place, That's why, in to order remain one of the chosen people, I must suffer persecution regardless whether I actually am and why some power-mad rabbis concocted a special bigotry only Jews can feel called "anti-Semitism" which is always just somehow "in the air." That's why if some 5th grader somewhere doodles a swastika on his notebook, it's national news. The "chosen" need that persecution to remain chosen. If the chosen repent and return to obedience to their absurd little god, in other words, return to destroying us, it soothes god's hurt feelings, he gets over his tantrum, and he blesses the chosen by "utterly destroying" all their non-chosen neighbors, and then the chosen get to take all the non-chosen's stuff.

Your whole religion is an exercise in mental illness. It's not even a real religion. It's a political program, an exceedingly evil one, and that's it.
I'm not Jewish, shithead. Are you on a FBI watch list?

Forum List

Back