🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH flag back at full staff after less than 48 hours

White House flag back at full staff less than 48 hours after John McCain's death

What a soulless man is this SO CALLED president. He has no shame....
Why was it at half staff?

-Geaux
Arizona loved John McCain. Elected him as their Senator 6 times. In November, the other Senate seat is up for grabs in the election. I love how the right is committing Harakiri over that seat by bashing McCain.

:dance:
Like me, McCain abandoned the Republican Party

-Geaux

White House flag back at full staff less than 48 hours after John McCain's death

-Geaux
Arizona loved John McCain. Elected him as their Senator 6 times. In November, the other Senate seat is up for grabs in the election. I love how the right is committing Harakiri over that seat by bashing McCain.

Telling the truth about someone is always bashing to you trolls. Besides, just look how your sick infected ilk are using his death to attack Trump. Disgusting. Now, you idiots are crying because the flag is not lowered.

It is plain to see that Trump has contempt for politicians in general, no matter the party affiliation.

I may have disagreed with some of McCain's political views but Trump clearly demonstrated his contempt for McCain during the 2016 POTUS campaign.

I congratulate America on having one of the most petty individuals imaginable residing in The White House.

-Geaux

Telling the truth about someone is always bashing to you trolls. Besides, just look how your sick infected ilk are using his death to attack Trump. Disgusting. Now, you idiots are crying because the flag is not lowered.
Flags were lowered for 1-day when Sen John Glen died

-Geaux

How long was it for half staff when Teddy Kennedy croaked? Or Robert C. Byrd? or Barry Goldwater, Ted Bilbo, Robert Taft? How many days for George McGovern, also a failed presidential candidate as well as a senator?

McCain isn't the first US Senator to keel over dead.
It is standard custom for the flag to fly at half mast until their funeral.

How long was it for half staff when Teddy Kennedy croaked? Or Robert C. Byrd? or Barry Goldwater, Ted Bilbo, Robert Taft? How many days for George McGovern, also a failed presidential candidate as well as a senator?

McCain isn't the first US Senator to keel over dead.
It is standard custom for the flag to fly at half mast until their funeral.

Did they follow this "standard custom" after the deaths of other politicians, like the ones I listed above?

Forum List

Back