WH Press Briefing 2/1/2017: Did Press Secretary Sean Spicer Just Guarantee War With Iran Is Coming?

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Sounded like it to me. We're really ramping up our intervention in Yemen. Looks like war with Iran is coming soon. What are your thoughts?

Sounded like it to me. We're really ramping up our intervention in Yemen. Looks like war with Iran is coming soon. What are your thoughts?
It would be so kind of you to link the briefing vid.

Everybody already knows that's going to happen. Trump and the alt-right have been after it for years. The only chance at avoiding it is if Putin vetoes Trump.

Yeah, it does look inevitable. I've been around awhile. I can translate Spicer's language pretty well. Sounds to me like he did guarantee an attack on Iran is imminent.

It's too bad though, because i was really hoping Trump didn't go the Warmonger route. But i guess i should have known better. He did place 3 Generals in his Cabinet. That pretty much guarantees more wars.

No he didn't. But he did state their continued hostilities will not go unpunished. Retightening Sanctions are always available.

Last edited:
You are hilarious.
Everybody already knows that's going to happen. Trump and the alt-right have been after it for years. The only chance at avoiding it is if Putin vetoes Trump.

Yeah, it does look inevitable. I've been around awhile. I can translate Spicer's language pretty well. Sounds to me like he did guarantee an attack on Iran is imminent. It's too bad, because i was really hoping Trump didn't go the Warmonger route. But i guess i should have known better. He did place 3 Generals in his Cabinet. That pretty much guarantees more wars.

You are hilarious.

Yeah, it does look inevitable. I've been around awhile. I can translate Spicer's language pretty well. Sounds to me like he did guarantee an attack on Iran is imminent. It's too bad, because i was really hoping Trump didn't go the Warmonger route. But i guess i should have known better. He did place 3 Generals in his Cabinet. That pretty much guarantees more wars.

How so? We are ramping up our intervention in Yemen. And his rhetoric was pretty serious. It feels like he's setting up an attack on Iran. I've heard this kind of rhetoric before. I think an attack is imminent. And that really is too bad, i was hoping Trump would get us out of the quagmire wars. I certainly didn't want him to start more.

Covert US operations, Yemen 2016
Confirmed drone strikes Possible drone strikes Additional US attacks
Total reported strikes: 32 10-11 6-12
Total reported killed: 88-123 23 57-83
Civilians reported killed: 0 0 0
Children reported killed: 0 0 0
Total reported injured: 6-11 4 28-30
Yemen: Reported US covert actions 2016 - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

See post #9
You are hilarious.

How so? We are ramping up our intervention in Yemen. And his rhetoric was pretty serious. It feels like he's setting up an attack on Iran. I've heard this kind of rhetoric before. I think an attack is imminent. And that really is too bad, i was hoping Trump would get us out of the quagmire wars. I certainly didn't want him to start more.

Putin is in bed with Iran

He will not allow Trump to invade. If he does, Putin will release the Golden Shower videos

All during the Bush Administration, the liberals announced an impending attack on Iran by Bush. Every six months. Like clockwork.

Clearly we're ramping up that intervention. And Spicer's language was pretty serious. That kind of language usually indicates setting things up for an attack. I've heard that rhetoric before. Sadly, we are likely gonna see more Americans killed and more Tax Dollars flushed over there.

And all for what? To defend the most evil nation on earth, Saudi Arabia? Man, i don't wanna see a single American get killed for the Saudis. And i certainly don't wanna see American Taxpayers forced to fund that. We need to really think this thing through. I hope & pray Trump does that.

One mission is ramping up. Lol.
You have an agenda and you are truly transparent. Might want to change tactics. This course you are on is not winning.

Clearly we're ramping up that intervention. And Spicer's language was pretty serious. That kind of language usually indicates setting things up for an attack. I've heard that rhetoric before. Sadly, we are likely gonna see more Americans killed and more Tax Dollars flushed over there.

And all for what? To defend the most evil nation on earth, Saudi Arabia? Man, i don't wanna see a single American get killed for the Saudis. And i certainly don't wanna see American Taxpayers forced to fund that. We need to really think this thing through. I hope & pray Trump does that.

Putin is in bed with Iran

He will not allow Trump to invade. If he does, Putin will release the Golden Shower videos

I don't know. The rhetoric's really heating up. I think an attack on Iran really could be imminent. We're ramping up our intervention in Yemen bigtime. The Saudis are having big problems defeating the Shiite/Sunni coalition there. It wants the US more involved. And it looks like we're obliging.

Spicer's rhetoric just seemed like he's setting us up for war with Iran. I look for the rhetoric to increase in severity per each future Press Conference. They're laying the ground work for war. They're prepping us.

One mission is ramping up. Lol.
You have an agenda and you are truly transparent. Might want to change tactics. This course you are on is not winning.

We've been bombing and killing in Yemen for years. But despite that, the Saudis are still struggling to defeat the Shiite/Sunni coalition there. So it's demanding the US get more involved. And it looks like we're obliging. But like i said, i don't wanna see any more Americans die for Saudi Arabia. And i don't wanna see American Taxpayers forced to fund more war over there.

Yeah, it does look inevitable. I've been around awhile. I can translate Spicer's language pretty well. Sounds to me like he did guarantee an attack on Iran is imminent.

It's too bad though, because i was really hoping Trump didn't go the Warmonger route. But i guess i should have known better. He did place 3 Generals in his Cabinet. That pretty much guarantees more wars.
Lets hope you are wrong, but I am getting the same vibes I did when I first heard hints of an Iraqi invasion. When the whole bloomin cabinet started talking mushroom clouds and WMDs circling Nantucket in 45 minutes and all the rest of the ginning-up hypes. Spicer planted a seed and the rest of the admin will nurture it into a righteous military per-emption bloom and all the usual suspects will bang the drums just like they did before. And it will end badly just like before. Only this time I suspect a coalition will be hard to come by.

Russia is allied with Iran at least as far as Syria goes. We should withdraw from Syria. Let Iran and Russia help Assad take his country back from US backed terrorists and send Pelosi out to sing.

Forum List

Back