WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

this is why your party is crashing.

You have no real morals.

Trashing victims and war heros along with their grandmothers, mothers , fathers and children is dispicable

I did date an Israeli woman for 4 months when I was in California, she had served in the Military over there as well. Amazing woman and very strong. Israelis have no choice but to be tough.

Which begs the question, can they take out Iran's nuclear facilities without us?

Probably, but not as easily because we have planes the can carry the bigger bunker busting bombs. Of course that still means conventional weapons, even if very big and destructive ones. Our lack of interest might force Israel into using a nuclear strike as a first strike. Not just one, but multiple nuclear strikes. The bunkers hiding Iran's nuclear weaponry is said to be numerous and linked by a vast underground highway network of tunnels.

Newt Gingrich nailed it when he said that our abandonment of Israel pushes the world much closer to nuclear war.

But we do have a good idea where those tunnels lie? Newt is right..

And we should not forget this:

"Since then, Russia has tested its Father of All Bombs, which is claimed to be four times more powerful than the MOAB.[3]"

I didn't realize that either.. the world racing to arm while this FOOL of a President leaves us naked and disarms.

Ignoring me when I defend the war dead because it doesnt fit your party narrative is pretty telling.

the republicans have to ignore so many facts to cling to their historically failed ideas

Ignoring facts you cant deal with doesnt make your decisions better it makes them worse.

Bad info in makes for bad decsions out.

Ignore these heros and you will see the country hate you for it

did your yellow ribbons on your SUVs not pertain to these dead because they had the "wrong" religion?

This thread is jambed packed with cons who refused to honor these American heros because they didnt like their religion.

you people make really shitty Americans

Thanks Willow.. So that's the ONLY weapon that can take our their nuke sites?

"Since then, Russia has tested its Father of All Bombs, which is claimed to be four times more powerful than the MOAB.[3]"

I didn't realize that either.. the world racing to arm while this FOOL of a President leaves us naked and disarms.

Kumbaya :lol: all part of his plan to weaken the U.S. so we are on "par' with the rest of the world. Two problems with his plan...China and Russia

Last edited:
Over 200 Americans muslim soldiers died in these wars.

many more fought and came home.

Do you want them bombed for being muslims too?

You gonna kill their children ?

Thanks Willow.. So that's the ONLY weapon that can take our their nuke sites?

Just the nukes from our attack subs(99 in action) could destroy the entire planet, not enough for the doomsday groupie?

Pretedning EVERY muslim who lives and breathes is evil like the torrorists is fucking insane

Over 200 Americans muslim soldiers died in these wars.

many more fought and came home.

Do you want them bombed for being muslims too?

You gonna kill their children ?

They have so many people that they don't agree with that they ignore, all the chat with are the good ones.

One fifth of the world is Muslim.

You gonna kill every single muslim in the world?

Forum List

Back