WH says Netanyahu election undermines the ideals of democracy

The White House was right. Read the whole quote don't just cherry pick the part you like.

If an American Presidential candidate tried to get people to vote by saying, "oh no black people are voting" or "oh no white people are voting" or any other color of people then I would absolutely condemn that. What Bibi said was beneath the dignity of his office and an embarrassment for Israel.
What racist comments do you think Netanyahu (a Semite) made about Arabs (also Semites)?
“The right-wing government is in danger. Arab voters are going en masse to the polls. Left-wing NGOs are bringing them on buses.”

Like if Romney had said the left is busing black people to the polls. I wonder if he's ever just come out and said they should be kicked out of "democratic" Israel. :cool:

I'm happy that Netanyahu won if for no other reason it pisses Obama and the far left off their reaction to this has been funny as hell.
Yeah, these whackdoodle libs here have been going bugfuk for 24 hours.
I think Netanyahu's likely retention as prime minister makes the world a more dangerous place than if he had been replaced. It certainly makes a military conflict with iran more likely, and the peace process with the palestinians will suffer as well.
Bibi's not the one threatening the world like muslim terrorists are and yes, Iran is a listed terrorist regime. Then we have the Palifakians whose charter says "wipe out Jews." Who's the biggest threat?

Last edited:
I'm happy that Netanyahu won if for no other reason it pisses Obama and the far left off their reaction to this has been funny as hell.
I think Netanyahu's likely retention as prime minister makes the world a more dangerous place than if he had been replaced. It certainly makes a military conflict with iran more likely, and the peace process with the palestinians will suffer as well.
Bibi's not the one threatening the world like muslim terrorists are and yes, Iran is a listed terrorist regime. Then we have the Palifakians whose charter says "wipe out Jews." Who's the biggest threat?
Israel, of course. They are the lit sparkler, in the middle of a fireworks factory.

Israel, of course. They are the lit sparkler, in the middle of a fireworks factory.
How is that? They aren't suicidal Muslims.

No, they land-grabbing suicidal Jews, six million of them, surround by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. They make the Alamo look like a smart plan.

I fail to see how a people electing their own leader undermines the democratic process.

now if Netanyahu is ruler by virtue of receiving a sword from the lady of the lake, that line of reasoning makes more sense

I fail to see how a people electing their own leader undermines the democratic process.

now if Netanyahu is ruler by virtue of receiving a sword from the lady of the lake, that line of reasoning makes more sense
Saying don't let the Arab votes count is the most honest thing Bibi has said for a while. That and no two-state solution, which was already well known since the Zionists want land, not peace.

Depends on where you sit. Who has the larger body count?

Some watery tart handing out swords is no basis for a system of government

Like maybe calling those cold-blooded scum terrorists.

oooh come now ! exactly why would he call his devoted brotherhood terrorists ? they are doing what he wants done.., fundamentally changing not only America, but the entire world. :up:

No, they land-grabbing suicidal Jews, six million of them, surround by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. They make the Alamo look like a smart plan.
You have that backassward, chief. There are 6 million Jews who have all those millions of Ayrabs surrounded and scared shitless.

Then how come they haven't been wiped off the map then? The Arabs have tried 4 times to "wipe them off the face of the map".......so far the Israelis are wiping the floor with them...

Some watery tart handing out swords is no basis for a system of government

"Loose women, laying around in ponds, distributin' swords, is no basis for a system of government!

Then how come they haven't been wiped off the map then? The Arabs have tried 4 times to "wipe them off the face of the map".......so far the Israelis are wiping the floor with them...
1. The Arabs haven't been unified.
2. We keep saving Israel when they get into trouble.
3. We arm Israel to the teeth but haven't armed the others nearly as well.

It's not a fair fight, and Israel is desperate that it never be.

1. The Arabs haven't been unified.
2. We keep saving them when they get into trouble.
3. We arm Israel to the teeth but hadn't armed the others nearly as well.

It's not a fair fight, and Israel is desperate that it never be.

They haven't? You need to read your history there sport.

BTW, the Soviets armed the Arab world....I think it's fair that the Israeli's got some hardware from us. Don't you?

Iran is an aggressor and their word on any peace deal is no good. Any deal Obama makes will not be legally binding and that has been admitted.

Forum List

Back