WH says Netanyahu election undermines the ideals of democracy

1. The Arabs haven't been unified.
2. We keep saving them when they get into trouble.
3. We arm Israel to the teeth but hadn't armed the others nearly as well.

It's not a fair fight, and Israel is desperate that it never be.
They haven't? You need to read your history there sport.
BTW, the Soviets armed the Arab world....I think it's fair that the Israeli's got some hardware from us. Don't you?
I know the history well, and arming the squatters was one of the worst things this country has ever done but hey, just like the rest of the world we didn't want the Jews either, even when we knew they were being slaughtered.
There were Jews there continuously through the Ottoman Empire. I thought you had "read the history"?
The Jews have been bounced from that land more times than I can count, and never should have been allowed back in to establish a Jewish state.
And just what did a Jewish person do to be recognized that way? They were born in the Jewish Faith.
The Jews are a race, a culture, and a religion. Now you know.

Obama spent a lot of money (yours, it seems) trying to defeat Bibi. Since His idea of Democracy is the best president money can buy He's really pissed that he didn't get His (your) money's worth.

Obama spent a lot of money (yours, it seems) trying to defeat Bibi. Since His idea of Democracy is the best president money can buy He's really pissed that he didn't get His (your) money's worth.

And that is a breath of fresh air!

I know the history well, and arming the squatters was one of the worst things this country has ever done but hey, just like the rest of the world we didn't want the Jews either, even when we knew they were being slaughtered.
There were Jews there continuously through the Ottoman Empire. I thought you had "read the history"?
The Jews have been bounced from that land more times than I can count, and never should have been allowed back in to establish a Jewish state.
I state again. There were Jews there CONTINUOUSLY throughout the period of the Ottoman Empire.
The Muslims allowed the Jews to live among them. The Catholics said convert or die. So?

SOME Catholics said that. The ruling elite needed the Jews to help with the running of their collective kingdoms so there was ALWAYS a tacit approval of Jews within Catholic lands. Once again bucko, you need to read your history....you seem to be woefully uninformed.
Some Catholics, like those who forced the Jews from Spain and Portugal, those that they didn't kill if they didn't convert, which they had no qualms about doing? The Catholics called the converts pigs, Marrano - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I agree!

Obama is a worthless prick... a loser worthless prick at that...

Long live Bibi and the likes of him!!!! :2up:

STAY on topic people

I state again. There were Jews there CONTINUOUSLY throughout the period of the Ottoman Empire.
The Muslims allowed the Jews to live among them. The Catholics said convert or die. So?

SOME Catholics said that. The ruling elite needed the Jews to help with the running of their collective kingdoms so there was ALWAYS a tacit approval of Jews within Catholic lands. Once again bucko, you need to read your history....you seem to be woefully uninformed.
Some Catholics, like those who forced the Jews from Spain and Portugal, those that they didn't kill if they didn't convert, which they had no qualms about doing? The Catholics called the converts pigs, Marrano - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes, some Catholics. Just like there were some Muslims that killed them too. It's the same the world over with the one exception being the Mongolian Empire capital, where all religions were welcome.

Okay,,, who told Obama about a democracy?

Yes, some Catholics. Just like there were some Muslims that killed them too. It's the same the world over with the one exception being the Mongolian Empire capital, where all religions were welcome.
Some Catholics, like the Pope you mean? Got it.

of course they would
they lost

Some Muslims, you mean like the Caliph? Got it...

Jews also killed Jews. Want links?

of course they would
they lost

the whole world hates the present White House .....

all of those belonging to this present White House Adm. will need a lot of body guards to protect them ....

sorry life they will have... you can bet on it...

and they deserve it all .....to the last bit!

Leave it to Republicans to allow the leader of a foreign government to dictate US policy.
Bibi is nearly as lame a duck as Obama. All he'll do is more of the same, while Obama ignores his calls and theatrics. He might be the King of the Jews for another two years, but he shot his wad.

His theatrics let's everyone know there won't be a deal with the Palestinians any time soon.

Catholics killed Catholics, Muslims kill Muslims all the time. You think you are telling us something profound? How fucking stupid are you?

Leave it to Republicans to allow the leader of a foreign government to dictate US policy.
Bibi is nearly as lame a duck as Obama. All he'll do is more of the same, while Obama ignores his calls and theatrics. He might be the King of the Jews for another two years, but he shot his wad.

His theatrics let's everyone know there won't be a deal with the Palestinians any time soon.
The little Zionist squatters were never going to make a deal, they can't, and they can't commit the genocide necessary to take the land for the Jews either, hence the bloody standoff.

Kerry's current statements undermine democracy more than anything else:

"Now I want to be very clear. Nothing in our deliberations is decided until everything is decided. And the purpose of these negotiations is not just to get any deal; it is to get the right deal. President Obama means it when he says, again and again, that Iran will not be permitted to get a nuclear weapon. As you all know, Iran says it doesn’t want a nuclear weapon, and that is a very welcome statement that the Supreme Leader has, in fact, incorporated into a fatwa. And we have great respect – great respect – for the religious importance of a fatwa. And what we are effectively trying to do is translate that into legal language, into everyday language within the framework of a negotiated agreement that everybody can understand, which requires everybody to have certain obligations and ultimately be able to guarantee that Iran’s program, its nuclear program, will be peaceful now and peaceful forever."

Apparently, Kerry, who served in Vietnam, also knows a good fatwa when he
hears it
:)

Catholics killed Catholics, Muslims kill Muslims all the time. You think you are telling us something profound? How fucking stupid are you?
No, I'm wondering why you think any of that matters, when it doesn't.

mZoyh2J.jpg

Forum List

Back