WH says Netanyahu election undermines the ideals of democracy

I think Netanyahu's likely retention as prime minister makes the world a more dangerous place than if he had been replaced. It certainly makes a military conflict with iran more likely, and the peace process with the palestinians will suffer as well.
Bibi's not the one threatening the world like muslim terrorists are and yes, Iran is a listed terrorist regime. Then we have the Palifakians whose charter says "wipe out Jews." Who's the biggest threat?
Israel, of course. They are the lit sparkler, in the middle of a fireworks factory.
How is that? They aren't suicidal Muslims.
No, they land-grabbing suicidal Jews, six million of them, surround by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. They make the Alamo look like a smart plan.
You have that backassward, chief. There are 6 million Jews who have all those millions of Ayrabs surrounded and scared shitless.
Israel is the crazy neighbor of the Middle East, that the others hope will someday move away.

Israel, of course. They are the lit sparkler, in the middle of a fireworks factory.
No, they land-grabbing suicidal Jews, six million of them, surround by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. They make the Alamo look like a smart plan.
Then how come they haven't been wiped off the map then? The Arabs have tried 4 times to "wipe them off the face of the map".......so far the Israelis are wiping the floor with them...
1. The Arabs haven't been unified.
2. We keep saving them when they get into trouble.
3. We arm Israel to the teeth but hadn't armed the others nearly as well.

It's not a fair fight, and Israel is desperate that it never be.
They haven't? You need to read your history there sport.
BTW, the Soviets armed the Arab world....I think it's fair that the Israeli's got some hardware from us. Don't you?
I know the history well, and arming the squatters was one of the worst things this country has ever done but hey, just like the rest of the world we didn't want the Jews either, even when we knew they were being slaughtered.

Bibi's not the one threatening the world like muslim terrorists are and yes, Iran is a listed terrorist regime. Then we have the Palifakians whose charter says "wipe out Jews." Who's the biggest threat?
You have that backassward, chief. There are 6 million Jews who have all those millions of Ayrabs surrounded and scared shitless.
Israel is the crazy neighbor of the Middle East, that the others hope will someday move away.
Israel is the only sane neighbor in the hood!

No, they are the bullies of the neighborhood who want to chase people who aren't like them away. You ignore who the real aggressors are. Iran and other radical countries want to rule the planet and have zero tolerance for other countries. Fuck them. I am glad Israel fights back when they get attacked.

It's sickening that Obama is rooting for the radicals to take control of the whole region.

Then how come they haven't been wiped off the map then? The Arabs have tried 4 times to "wipe them off the face of the map".......so far the Israelis are wiping the floor with them...

BTW, the Soviets armed the Arab world....I think it's fair that the Israeli's got some hardware from us. Don't you?
I know the history well, and arming the squatters was one of the worst things this country has ever done but hey, just like the rest of the world we didn't want the Jews either, even when we knew they were being slaughtered.

There were Jews there continuously through the Ottoman Empire. I thought you had "read the history"?

With an attitude like you possess, you would have been a welcome guest in Hitlers house.

There were Jews there continuously through the Ottoman Empire. I thought you had "read the history"?
The Jews have been bounced from that land more times than I can count, and never should have been allowed back in to establish a Jewish state.

With an attitude like you possess, you would have been a welcome guest in Hitlers house.
Do you think the US didn't know what was happening? Do you think we went to war to save the Jews?

The Jews have been bounced from that land more times than I can count, and never should have been allowed back in to establish a Jewish state.

I state again. There were Jews there CONTINUOUSLY throughout the period of the Ottoman Empire.

There was also Muslims... Shit there is Jew in Iran, do you want to make that a Jewish state too...

Why doesn't Israel let the Palestinians back to there own land.

Israel is the only sane neighbor in the hood!
Not according to most of the world, especially the world there.

I state again. There were Jews there CONTINUOUSLY throughout the period of the Ottoman Empire.
The Muslims allowed the Jews to live among them. The Catholics said convert or die. So?

There was also Muslims... Shit there is Jew in Iran, do you want to make that a Jewish state too...

The Jews have offered a two state solution. The Palestinians have refused it because then it would acknowledge the existence of Israel.

Take it up with your Pali buddies. They're the ones who said "NO".

And just what did a Jewish person do to be recognized that way? They were born in the Jewish Faith.

Do you think the US didn't know what was happening? Do you think we went to war to save the Jews?
:gives:

Zionism has only one goal, that the land from others for Jews, only Jews, period.

The Muslims allowed the Jews to live among them. The Catholics said convert or die. So?

SOME Catholics said that. The ruling elite needed the Jews to help with the running of their collective kingdoms so there was ALWAYS a tacit approval of Jews within Catholic lands. Once again bucko, you need to read your history....you seem to be woefully uninformed.

Forum List

Back