Whackosi Pelosi chases Republican on House Floor

He should have flattened her right on the spot.

I'd send money to his campaign if that happened.

the botox migrated from her face to her brain. zero functioning brain cells remaining.

you dems should be truly embarassed by the actions of this lunatic.

They're not embarrassed.. Instead the walking Zombies are in this thread defending her.. LOL

Amazing isn't it?

the botox migrated from her face to her brain. zero functioning brain cells remaining.

They're not embarrassed.. Instead the walking Zombies are in this thread defending her.. LOL

Amazing isn't it?

Defend her? Hardly. Laugh at you for your faux outrage? Absolutely. :D

Amazing isn't it?

What's faux about what your hero did? LOL You're in this thread defending her stoopid..

Bodey: Dohhh duhhhh it was kind of impolite to run across the floor of the chamber, stick her finger in another member's face and then chase him out the fucking door..

BODEY IS A JOKE and dishonest hack.. which she proves on a daily basis.

"Defend her???? Hardly"

L;MAO

3N22.jpg

Would be the first time a Democrat tried to beat down a Republican while the House was in session...

( Preston Brooks beating Charles Sumner, May 22, 1856 )

Last edited:
Bodey: Dohhh duhhhh it was kind of impolite to run across the floor of the chamber, stick her finger in another member's face and then chase him out the fucking door..

BODEY IS A JOKE and dishonest hack.. which she proves on a daily basis.

"Defend her???? Hardly"

L;MAO

Yes...it is impolite. I'm glad you see the lack of outrage as I do. Lots of people doing impolite things in this world.....please do rant and rave like the end of the world for each one of those impolite actions. :D

Amazing isn't it?

What's faux about what your hero did? LOL You're in this thread defending her stoopid..

Nope. I most certainly have not defended her actions....but I'm not melting down over them like you are.

I see you haven't changed. You still lie about what other posters say.

She must of thought he was a bartender. "Hey you...where's my drink...your insignificant!"

Pelosi is a whackadoodle for sure. When has she not been crazy? Who votes for these whackos?

People say that the republicans don't want to work with their colleagues on the other side. How can someone work with crazy?

Hey wait just a minute. The critique of the House is that no one crosses political lines. Here we have a little old lady from CA who is willing to cross that line and engage in debate and she is vilified? Really? After the whole affair she was man enough to accept an apology from Marino, even though none was forth coming and none is expected. Take a big woman like Pelosi to accept an apology that never was given.

What are we turning into?Some European country where the politicians throw punches and chairs at those who piss them off...

She was way out of line.

Come on, you know full well that there isn't a man posting on this board that wouldn't hit that..

Well at least the ones posting from prison.

I hope you realize I was being sarcastic. BTW she did say she accepted his apology, even though he didn't give one. Isn't that just like liberal, they want an apology for them violating the rules.

Forum List

Back