Whackosi Pelosi chases Republican on House Floor

He's right. The Democrats had almost two years of a filibuster proof majority where they could have done anything they wanted and accomplished pretty much nothing other than shoving ObamaCare down our throats which most Americans still hate.

They had a few weeks of a filibuster proof majority.

No, they had all of 2009 and then 2010 until Scott Brown won the special election in Massachusetts.

Pelosi Chases Republican Tom Marino Across House Chamber - ABC News

In an unusual breach of decorum, even for the divided Congress, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi chased Rep. Tom Marino across the House floor, taking offense at comments by the Pennsylvania Republican during debate on the border funding bill Friday night.

These dingbats are out of control.. WOW.:eek:

Did she catch him? :lol:

I noticed you didn't state that you find her behavior repugnant.. DO YOU?

Why would I find it "repugnant"? Kind of impolite and not exactly protocol...but "repugnant" would be if she did a pole dance or got drunk and barfed on him...or talked about sexual fetishes on the House floor....so, no...I do not find her behavior "repugnant".

Why would I find it "repugnant"? Kind of impolite and not exactly protocol...but "repugnant" would be if she did a pole dance or got drunk and barfed on him...or talked about sexual fetishes on the House floor....so, no...I do not find her behavior "repugnant".

Russia just restricted internet access by the opposition to the current government & posters here are arguing about Pelosi following another members of Congress:cuckoo: The USSR is coming back, at the rate Americans take notice, they will own the world.

Russia just restricted internet access by the opposition to the current government & posters here are arguing about Pelosi following another members of Congress:cuckoo: The USSR is coming back, at the rate Americans take notice, they will own the world.

Stop trolling the thread PEACH.. We get it that you want to change the conversation because your hero just acted like a fucking LUNATIC in front of the cameras.. GO OPEN YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD if you want to discuss Putin.. Last warning before I report you for trolling.

Last edited:

Stop trolling the thread PEACH.. We get it that you want to change the conversation because your hero just acted like a fucking LUNATIC in front of the cameras.. GO OPEN YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD if you want to discuss Putin.. Last warning before I report you for trolling.

There have been fistfights in Congress*, Pelosi did nothing unusual, nor is she my hero, neither she nor Boehner respect decorum in the US House.

1858, almost a riot.

He's right. The Democrats had almost two years of a filibuster proof majority where they could have done anything they wanted and accomplished pretty much nothing other than shoving ObamaCare down our throats which most Americans still hate.

Stop w/ the hackery :eusa_hand: [MENTION=43056]dontTazMeBro[/MENTION] We've been over this many times in the past.

Chris Wallace: Obama Had A Filibuster Proof Senate Majority For 2 Years
In fact, Democrats had a 60-vote majority for less than 5 months between Sept. 24, 2009 and Feb. 4, 2010. Before and after, Republicans had enough seats to mount filibusters, which they often did.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...ranken-filibuster-proof-majority-barack-obama
The claim that Obama ruled like a monarch over Congress for two years — endlessly intoned as a talking point by Republicans — is more than just a misremembering of recent history or excited overstatement. It's a lie.

It's meant to represent that Obama's had his chance to try out his ideas, and to obscure and deny the relentless GOP obstructionism and Democratic factionalism he's encountered since Day One.

Last edited:

There have been fistfights in Congress*, Pelosi did nothing unusual, nor is she my hero, neither she nor Boehner respect decorum in the US House.

1858, almost a riot.

From the self appointed so called Independent.. All of you "Independents' are a joke.. Every last one of you ALWAYS ALWAYS leans far left and for some reason in your rubber brainstem you see yourselves as Independents.

What Nancy Pelosi did in flying across the aisle and sticking her skeletor finger in another members face, then chasing him out of the chamber is anything but normal ZOMBIE.

Their elected asses could take a dump on the floor in house chambers on national Television and they would still re-elect them

Look at Marion Barry for a good example of the base of the Democrat party.

and these people like Pelosi, Reid, etc, knows it...

that's why we are getting this tyrant government today

I watched the whole thing on c-span. It was hilarious.
The libs were confronted by the truth and facts, they could not take it and went nuts.
All of the Libs were having hissy fits and were acting like spoiled children.
waaa how dare you not do it our way. waa how dare you....... :)
We don't care if our way is not working, how dare you not do it our way, we will refuse to accept any facts.

Man, they all looked like idiots.
If you all get a chance you should watch it on c-span.

He confronted her with facts and she could not take it. Marino turned his comments directly toward her, saying, "Yes it is true. I did the research on it. You might want to try it. You might want to try it, Madam Leader."

Nancy Pelosi is the dictionary definition of senility. How can any one in their right mind vote for this woman.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Pelosi Chases Republican Tom Marino Across House Chamber - ABC News

In an unusual breach of decorum, even for the divided Congress, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi chased Rep. Tom Marino across the House floor, taking offense at comments by the Pennsylvania Republican during debate on the border funding bill Friday night.

These dingbats are out of control.. WOW.:eek:

Yeah, and they want to drop her off at your house as a new girlfriend. You down?

No, I'm already married. But thanks anyways. :D

"Hero"? She's not our "messiah"? How disappointing. Your labeling of Democrat politicians needs some work. :D

Stop w/ the hackery :eusa_hand: [MENTION=43056]dontTazMeBro[/MENTION] We've been over this many times in the past.

Chris Wallace: Obama Had A Filibuster Proof Senate Majority For 2 Years
In fact, Democrats had a 60-vote majority for less than 5 months between Sept. 24, 2009 and Feb. 4, 2010. Before and after, Republicans had enough seats to mount filibusters, which they often did.

Rep. Aaron Schock's fib - Chicago Tribune
The claim that Obama ruled like a monarch over Congress for two years — endlessly intoned as a talking point by Republicans — is more than just a misremembering of recent history or excited overstatement. It's a lie.

It's meant to represent that Obama's had his chance to try out his ideas, and to obscure and deny the relentless GOP obstructionism and Democratic factionalism he's encountered since Day One.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back