Wharton business school offers $118,000 per year course in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
America's wokest degree!

Wharton business school offers $118,000 per year course in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

The $118,000 a year program was established because of the student body's interest in the areas of diversity, equity and inclusion.

The Wharton School of Business, is an arm of the University of Pennsylvania, which is part of the Ivy League
Wharton, ranked as the number one business school in the country.

One of the founders said that the program would help to 'mobilize business to address social problems incident to our civilization'.

Wharton business school introduces America's wokest degree

I could not even make that shit up if I tried. :laughing0301:

America's wokest degree!

Wharton business school offers $118,000 per year course in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

The $118,000 a year program was established because of the student body's interest in the areas of diversity, equity and inclusion.

The Wharton School of Business, is an arm of the University of Pennsylvania, which is part of the Ivy League

One of the founders said that the program would help to 'mobilize business to address social problems incident to our civilization'.

There's an example of bait to produce burger-flippers crying to have their student loan debts forgiven.

There's an example of bait to produce burger-flippers crying to have their student loan debts forgiven.

Sadly the current situation would lead to them being hired in droves, and being major pains in the asses at whatever company they work at.

HR people already have a bad rep, this makes it worse.

America's wokest degree!

I could teach the course in one sentence:

“Prioritize POC for admissions slots to college, new hires, and promotions over whites whenever possible.”

Here's the reality: Thousands of large companies and institutions are going whole-hog on this DEI thing, and if you have that degree you should easily be able to find yourself a "Director" of "Vice President" position in one of them, make big bucks for doing nothing productive, and laugh your ass off to a happy and early retirement.

Is this not the American way? Even a "white" person could pull it off.

America's wokest degree!

:laughing0301:
Disqualified, or, as Diploma Dumbos would have it, "Disquitified"

A business school should be expected to know that "equity" is a financial term and has nothing to do with "equality." But everything a university teaches is in reverse and perverse, especially one that caters to guillotine-fodder richkids.

Forum List

Back