🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What 1.6 million people at a single concert looks like

That's a big fuckin' crowd, right there.

I was at the first Us Festival in San Bernadino, California back in 1982. I remember looking around at that crowd and thinking it had to be a million people strong. In fact, it was closer to 600,000. I'd never seen anything like it, and have yet to see anything like it since...

• Banned
That's a big fuckin' crowd, right there.

I was at the first Us Festival in San Bernadino, California back in 1982. I remember looking around at that crowd and thinking it had to be a million people strong. In fact, it was closer to 600,000. I'd never seen anything like it, and have yet to see anything like it since...
Biggest I've ever been in was around 80k I think and that was nuts. I can't even imagine this. You'd have to park 10 miles away ffs

Biggest I've ever been in was around 80k I think and that was nuts. I can't even imagine this. You'd have to park 10 miles away ffs
At the 1st California Jam there were many cars abandoned on the freeway. It was at Ontario Motor Speedway. All I wanted was to see Nancy Wilson and of course, Deep Purple. Me and 200,000 others.

Forum List

Back