What a Biden Presidency would look like

The economy
Biden proposes a level of public investment in American business not seen since World War II. He wants the federal government to spend $400 billion over four years purchasing U.S.-based goods and services and $300 billion in research and development for clean-energy initiatives. Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union
so what will all the people at 15 bucks and above ask for if it is passed?...

Wages have been stagnant for over two decades

There is catching up to do. The days of cheap labor need to end
ok so answer my question.....

Put upward pressure on all low end jobs. These jobs are currently subsidized by the taxpayer with housing, food and medical assistance.

It is about time that employers go back to supporting their employees and not put the burden on taxpayers
nice dance RW......was that a waltz?......
Seems pretty obvious to me
its pretty obvious you either cant answer the question or dont want too....
You actually believe that he's going to be the one in charge of the agenda?

How delightfully droll.

You keep telling yourself that. Along with the Dementia crap. America isn't listening to you. Only your Cult45 pays any attention to you now.
I am listening. You don’t speak for all of America.

Exactly. I got five that says should Biden be elected, rightwinger changes his tune to match the facts.

I have ten that says if Biden is elected, they will blame all the bad things on Trump for at least three years.

I mean, why not. All the Bad things in the last almost 4 years have been blamed on Obama.

You mean no labor is better? What do you think happens when businesses get hit with a huge cost like forced increased wages? That's right, they move out of the country, or invest in automation to replace human beings.
Business has profited for two decades with a low cost workforce. Minimum wage hasn’t been increased for over a decade. Has business frozen their prices for a decade?

I have little sympathy for business and take the side of their employees
OK but employees aren’t forced to work there. They choose to. LOL.

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

But the Party of the Rumpers will still continue to lie out their asses.
Fine. Let them lie out of power. I have no problem ignoring them. They voted in trump (people say) because they were ignored. Boohoo! Sometime they deserve to be ignored. Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out.
“Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out”

Haha...yes, the PROBLEMS as follows:
a record high stock market
record low unemployment
higher wages
blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
lower taxes for our most productive citizens
beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
our best citizens unified like never before

These are huge PROBLEMS!

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

Ok. that list is crap. And like AOC is going to let him get away with not being a commie, I doubt it, but lets check

Biden would abolish the death penalty at the federal level and allow states to legalize recreational marijuana without the threat of federal retaliation. Biden rejects calls to "defund the police," but does support calls for reforms.

Why abolish the death penalty?
He won't defund the police?

We should begin with Joe Biden who said he would redirect budgeted police money to non-police areas. That’s right. Biden made that statement on July 8, when he replied, “Yes, absolutely” to an interviewer who asked him, “But do we agree that we can redirect some of the funding?

But this defunding of the police, or “redirecting” as Biden spins it, contradicts a June 8 statement by his campaign claiming that Biden “does not believe that police should be defunded.

Which is it? You can't tell with this guy on just about every issue he's lied, because he's been on both sides.

Put upward pressure on all low end jobs. These jobs are currently subsidized by the taxpayer with housing, food and medical assistance.

It is about time that employers go back to supporting their employees and not put the burden on taxpayers

The only people that put the burden on taxpayers are you Democrats with all the freebies you give to those who don't try.

Companies don't exist as a social obligation to the public. Companies exist to make products or services.

The economy
Biden proposes a level of public investment in American business not seen since World War II. He wants the federal government to spend $400 billion over four years purchasing U.S.-based goods and services and $300 billion in research and development for clean-energy initiatives. Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union

Seems you are getting an answer
You just don’t like it

101638189_10159906736609447_477170789276188672_n.jpg

Attachments

• 101638189_10159906736609447_477170789276188672_n.jpg
    101638189_10159906736609447_477170789276188672_n.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 6
Exactly. I got five that says should Biden be elected, rightwinger changes his tune to match the facts.

I have ten that says if Biden is elected, they will blame all the bad things on Trump for at least three years.
No argument here.

I got 20 that says if Biden is elected, the Democratic Party puts blinkers on for the next 3 years.

The economy

Biden is going to double our energy prices or more drastically hurting business.

Biden is going to tax our job creators when we need them the most killing our economy.

Biden is going to increase capital gains with will greatly hurt our stock market.

Biden is going to destroy suburbs by inserting high crime lowlifes into them, costing Americans hundreds of billions of dollars in lost property value.

Biden is once again going to torture businesses and individuals with Commie Care on steroids.

Biden is going to stop wall construction and reverse all the successful Trump polices that greatly reduced our illegal border crossings.

Biden said himself he'd be willing to shutdown the country causing us to lose a lot of businesses and creating huge product shortages including food.

let me guess, Biden is the bad ol' boogey man that hides under your bed and only comes out at night when you are asleep as well.

Health care
Biden rejected "Medicare for all" during the primaries, promising instead to strengthen and expand the Affordable Care Act, now supported by a record 62 percent of Americans. He wants to add a public option for people to buy into Medicare, allow the federal government to negotiate pharmaceutical prices, and increase federal subsidies to drive down premiums for people who purchase plans on federal exchange
He raised his hand when he said will you give illegals free healthcare so if he’s going to give illegals free healthcare he’s going to give us free healthcare who’s going to pay for it and what the hell are we gonna do with open borders
Here is an interesting point of view:
I would press for universal health care. It’s ridiculous that the richest country on Earth can’t provide first-rate health care for our people. I would put forward a comprehensive health care program and fund it with an increase in corporate taxes. I’d strictly regulate the pharmaceutical firms to end these 500% profits on drugs that are cheap to produce. I like the Canadian system, although their health care is not the best. If you combine their system with the quality of our health care, we could provide cradle-to-grave health care for everyone.
Donald J. Trump

The economy

Biden is going to double our energy prices or more drastically hurting business.

Biden is going to tax our job creators when we need them the most killing our economy.

Biden is going to increase capital gains with will greatly hurt our stock market.

Biden is going to destroy suburbs by inserting high crime lowlifes into them, costing Americans hundreds of billions of dollars in lost property value.

Biden is once again going to torture businesses and individuals with Commie Care on steroids.

Biden is going to stop wall construction and reverse all the successful Trump polices that greatly reduced our illegal border crossings.

Biden said himself he'd be willing to shutdown the country causing us to lose a lot of businesses and creating huge product shortages including food.

let me guess, Biden is the bad ol' boogey man that hides under your bed and only comes out at night when you are asleep as well.

Let me guess. You have no idea what his platform is. You are simply voting out of TDS and could care less about the country.

The economy

Seems you are getting an answer
You just don’t like it
ok lets do this.....so they put pressure on the low end jobs to raise the minimum wage to 15 an hour.....now what will they do when everyone from 15 and above ask for raises?....

The economy

You say this while you beg wetbacks to invade by the millions...and you wonder why you Lefties have zero credibility amongst sane folks....hahah
Cool

You said wetbacks
No need to further discuss

Scary huh?
1200-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

What a Biden Presidency would look like......."Voters don't deserve to know....."

You left out the rest of the truth and only took the context out to appear to make your point. Biden won't answer it because Rump will attempt to use it to deflect from everything else.

The economy

Let me guess. You have no idea what his platform is. You are simply voting out of TDS and could care less about the country.

Comon' Ray. I'll give you a pass on this one, one time. I already posted the 1956 Republican Plank. And I live by that. You don't have a 2020 Plank at all. Your only Plank is, Whatever pops out of Rumps addled Brain.

Forum List

Back