What a Biden Presidency would look like

Here is an interesting point of view:
I would press for universal health care. It’s ridiculous that the richest country on Earth can’t provide first-rate health care for our people. I would put forward a comprehensive health care program and fund it with an increase in corporate taxes. I’d strictly regulate the pharmaceutical firms to end these 500% profits on drugs that are cheap to produce. I like the Canadian system, although their health care is not the best. If you combine their system with the quality of our health care, we could provide cradle-to-grave health care for everyone.

We could. And then you are under control of the federal government, since there is little you do in life that doesn't relate to healthcare: What you eat, how much you weigh, if you smoke, or what you're allowed to smoke, how much exercise you get........

If you like your life being controlled by politicians, go for it. The rest of us refuse to surrender our liberty.

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

Why do you think the the New Green Deal is unattainable? Or fully socialized medicine?

If Biden were to enter with majorities in Congress, and the party is committed to the policies like admitting DC and Puerto Rico, citizenship for tens of millions of Illegals and packing the Supreme Court, why wouldn't the whole platform be within reach?

Comon' Ray. I'll give you a pass on this one, one time. I already posted the 1956 Republican Plank. And I live by that. You don't have a 2020 Plank at all. Your only Plank is, Whatever pops out of Rumps addled Brain.

No, it's judging by his past performance which I listed. Biden is going to reverse everything Trump has accomplished that gave us happiness and the best economy in nearly 50 years. That's what I'm voting on. What are you voting on? That's right, Orange Man Bad.

The economy
Biden proposes a level of public investment in American business not seen since World War II. He wants the federal government to spend $400 billion over four years purchasing U.S.-based goods and services and $300 billion in research and development for clean-energy initiatives. Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union

Biden is going to double our energy prices or more drastically hurting business.

Biden is going to tax our job creators when we need them the most killing our economy.

Biden is going to increase capital gains with will greatly hurt our stock market.

Biden is going to destroy suburbs by inserting high crime lowlifes into them, costing Americans hundreds of billions of dollars in lost property value.

Biden is once again going to torture businesses and individuals with Commie Care on steroids.

Biden is going to stop wall construction and reverse all the successful Trump polices that greatly reduced our illegal border crossings.

Biden said himself he'd be willing to shutdown the country causing us to lose a lot of businesses and creating huge product shortages including food.

let me guess, Biden is the bad ol' boogey man that hides under your bed and only comes out at night when you are asleep as well.

Shouldn’t all politicians with half a century in government and no notable accomplishments be considered a “boogeyman” by all?

Rather than invoke far left proposals like Green New Deal and Medicare for all, Biden has taken a pragmatic approach of what we can actually accomplish

But the Party of the Rumpers will still continue to lie out their asses.
Fine. Let them lie out of power. I have no problem ignoring them. They voted in trump (people say) because they were ignored. Boohoo! Sometime they deserve to be ignored. Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out.

So you have a problem with bipartisanship? BTW, it wouldn't be for just 4 years but indefinitely that the Deplorables would be punished and ignored.

I would press for universal health care. It’s ridiculous that the richest country on Earth can’t provide first-rate health care for our people. I would put forward a comprehensive health care program and fund it with an increase in corporate taxes. I’d strictly regulate the pharmaceutical firms to end these 500% profits on drugs that are cheap to produce. I like the Canadian system, although their health care is not the best. If you combine their system with the quality of our health care, we could provide cradle-to-grave health care for everyone.

We could. And then you are under control of the federal government, since there is little you do in life that doesn't relate to healthcare: What you eat, how much you weigh, if you smoke, or what you're allowed to smoke, how much exercise you get........

If you like your life being controlled by politicians, go for it. The rest of us refuse to surrender our liberty.

In the 1920s, two people got started the same way. But they weren't constrained by our Constitution. And trust me, we are ripe for a Strongman to come along. Rump wants to be that strongman.

Both people gained power by providing simple answers to complex problems. And look where it got them and Europe. Hell, look what it got the rest of the World.

The economy
Biden proposes a level of public investment in American business not seen since World War II. He wants the federal government to spend $400 billion over four years purchasing U.S.-based goods and services and $300 billion in research and development for clean-energy initiatives. Biden also calls for a $15 federal minimum wage and is aggressively pro-union

Biden is going to double our energy prices or more drastically hurting business.

Biden is going to tax our job creators when we need them the most killing our economy.

Biden is going to increase capital gains with will greatly hurt our stock market.

Biden is going to destroy suburbs by inserting high crime lowlifes into them, costing Americans hundreds of billions of dollars in lost property value.

Biden is once again going to torture businesses and individuals with Commie Care on steroids.

Biden is going to stop wall construction and reverse all the successful Trump polices that greatly reduced our illegal border crossings.

Biden said himself he'd be willing to shutdown the country causing us to lose a lot of businesses and creating huge product shortages including food.

let me guess, Biden is the bad ol' boogey man that hides under your bed and only comes out at night when you are asleep as well.

Shouldn’t all politicians with half a century in government and no notable accomplishments be considered a “boogeyman” by all?

Everyone that ever served in Federal Government as an elected official probably fits that definition.

The only people that put the burden on taxpayers are you Democrats with all the freebies you give to those who don't try.

Once again, blame the victim

Low wage workers are working their asses off and getting little compensation. Employers profit off the cheap labor then expect the taxpayer to make up the difference

The economy
Yet he is the one that threw US manufacturing under the bus to china

Fine. Let them lie out of power. I have no problem ignoring them. They voted in trump (people say) because they were ignored. Boohoo! Sometime they deserve to be ignored. Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out.

So you have a problem with bipartisanship? BTW, it wouldn't be for just 4 years but indefinitely that the Deplorables would be punished and ignored.

Actually, I go for life until the stop being Deplorable. They've punished the rest of us for the last 12 years.

The economy
Yet he is the one that threw US manufacturing under the bus to china

Trump has not brought back manufacturing
The trade deficit has gotten worse

His trade war has cost jobs and raised prices for the consumer

View attachment 400164

Those are the people our President calls losers

At one time, I called him our President. But he forfeited that right. Now, he's just plain Rump.

“Let them be ignored for another 4 years while the country gets some of the problems created by trump party, sorted out”

Haha...yes, the PROBLEMS as follows:
a record high stock market
record low unemployment
higher wages
blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
lower taxes for our most productive citizens
beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
our best citizens unified like never before

These are huge PROBLEMS!
Trump created problems and enhanced other.
1. Covid-19 pandemic
2. American support for dictators and Communists.
3. Lack of support for traditional allies.
4. Divisions of Americans by race and politics, creating an us vs them atmosphere.
5. Runaway deficits and tax cuts funneling money to the top 1/10 of 1%
6. Immigration overhaul long overdue, instead of using it to pit one group against another
Just to name a few, handled badly or exacerbated by DJT.

The economy

Everyone that ever served in Federal Government as an elected official probably fits that definition.

Hmmm, that’s weird. It almost sounds like you expect politicians to do nothing, to accomplish nothing.
Do you always vote for the politician with the record of ZERO achievements?

I did not advocate. Donald J Trump advocated. Write him a letter.

What will a Harris/Biden presidency look like? I’ll tell you:

- Higher taxes on the middle class
- 4 additional left-leaning activist judges on the SCOTUS
- Open borders as Trump’s wall is torn down
- High unemployment for blacks
- High crime in the inner cities leading to more black murders
- Loss of manufacturing jobs
- Total shutdown leading to economic collapse and mandatory outdoor masks

View attachment 400164

Those are the people our President calls losers

At one time, I called him our President. But he forfeited that right. Now, he's just plain Rump.

Sadly, for now, he is our President

We elected him and deserve what we asked for

The economy

Hmmm, that’s weird. It almost sounds like you expect politicians to do nothing, to accomplish nothing.
Do you always vote for the politician with the record of ZERO achievements?

I would rather have a Politician do nothing than constantly screw things up. At least doing nothing means they didn't F*** it up even worse.

Forum List

Back