What a good cop sounds like

Fuck that.

The civilian in that video is standing there with his leg between the legs of the cop. I'll go out on a limb and say that the cop probably didn't put the guy's leg there.

The cop should've deemed that an attack on his personal space and dropped the little fucker...

• Banned
Fuck that.

The civilian in that video is standing there with his leg between the legs of the cop. I'll go out on a limb and say that the cop probably didn't put the guy's leg there.

The cop should've deemed that an attack on his personal space and dropped the little fucker...
Found the 1984 communist.

Fuck that.

the cop walked up on him and stood over him,,

Criminals are always looking for a way to coerce others into "touching them", so they can scream and rant "harassment" for that free paycheck they think they are going to get.

When I was younger, you were NOT allowed to be within 3 feet of a cop, unless he/she put themselves there.
Touching a cop is considered a felony, and so should screaming obscenities at one.
But thats for a perfect world.

The problem is, there's more corrupt, useless cops out there than there are good ones. And unfortunately for civilians, we are not able to tell them apart.

I don't know where the cop in the video was trained, but I applaud that city for training their cops with the ability to de-escalate a situation and talk to people without shooting them in the face. This kind of training stopped back in the early 90's as far as I know. So if his city does this for their police force, I can only imagine theres several good cops on their force.

Criminals are always looking for a way to coerce others into "touching them", so they can scream and rant "harassment" for that free paycheck they think they are going to get.

When I was younger, you were NOT allowed to be within 3 feet of a cop, unless he/she put themselves there.
Touching a cop is considered a felony, and so should screaming obscenities at one.
But thats for a perfect world.

The problem is, there's more corrupt, useless cops out there than there are good ones. And unfortunately for civilians, we are not able to tell them apart.

I don't know where the cop in the video was trained, but I applaud that city for training their cops with the ability to de-escalate a situation and talk to people without shooting them in the face. This kind of training stopped back in the early 90's as far as I know. So if his city does this for their police force, I can only imagine theres several good cops on their force.
you must have watched a different video than me,, in this one the cop is standing over the guy and if you look at his feet they are almost right up against the car and the guy couldnt stand up straight if he wanted to which means the cop is the aggressor and should be shot on sight for threatening the guy,,

you must have watched a different video than me,, in this one the cop is standing over the guy and if you look at his feet they are almost right up against the car and the guy couldnt stand up straight if he wanted to which means the cop is the aggressor and should be shot on sight for threatening the guy,,

I was talking about the cop making the commentary.

As for that cop with the asshole, I suspect HE was the one that went up to the cop and stuck his leg up there.
I've seen this happen in person. It's a tactic used by both sides.

And because the ENTIRE scenario was NOT put on video, or posted for the public to see, nobody can deem WHOSE fault it is.

I was talking about the cop making the commentary.

As for that cop with the asshole, I suspect HE was the one that went up to the cop and stuck his leg up there.
I've seen this happen in person. It's a tactic used by both sides.

And because the ENTIRE scenario was NOT put on video, or posted for the public to see, nobody can deem WHOSE fault it is.
the cops against the car so how would he do that??

but you did say you "suspect"

Unfortunately for every good cop, there’s probably ten bad ones. It might be by design.
Heavy selection process. Bad cops , the type of people who want to be cops, most of them do so because they want to kick ass and take names, kill people legally. From there, you have even more selection because of a leadership that wants these kinds of cops. It's kinda why most of the leadership you work with at your job or whatever virtually all share the same D bag qualities.

Heavy selection process. Bad cops , the type of people who want to be cops, most of them do so because they want to kick ass and take names, kill people legally. From there, you have even more selection because of a leadership that wants these kinds of cops. It's kinda why most of the leadership you work with at your job or whatever virtually all share the same D bag qualities.
Yes. Bad cops are the norm. From top to bottom of most cop shops.

I have a family member who was a corrections officer, until she couldn’t take it anymore. Like cops, many corrections officers are sadistic assholes who like hurting people. Yet they continually get away with it without consequences.

Yes. Bad cops are the norm. From top to bottom of most cop shops.

I have a family member who was a corrections officer, until she couldn’t take it anymore. Like cops, many corrections officers are sadistic assholes who like hurting people. Yet they continually get away with it without consequences.
"I love this shit". After shooting someone. Cops bust a BIG nut when they get to make people submit to their authority.

the whole video shows it,,
the guy is against a car and the cop is less than 3 inchs from him,,
I am sure the guy didnt get between the cop and the car,,

The video doesn't show how they got to where they are, nor does it explain why the guy has his leg between the cop's legs. Do you think the cop put his leg there, as well?

Forum List

Back