What a good cop sounds like

There is nothing abusive about what this officer did. If the officer suspected this guy may be loaded and has a gun, I don't want him running off and disappearing in my neighborhood. I expect that officer to hold him there until everything can be figured out.

You are basing your opinion on a heavily edited video. It was heavily edited for a reason, and that reason is to control what people like you think.
youre back to playing make believe,,

the cop was taunting him to touch him again not investigating any crime,,

the video wasnt edited, it was a short clip of a bigger video and we can see the cop wasnt trying to arrest him or investigate him,, he was taunting him,,

and what about the good cop that most likely saw the whole video?? is he a liar??

There is nothing abusive about what this officer did. If the officer suspected this guy may be loaded and has a gun, I don't want him running off and disappearing in my neighborhood. I expect that officer to hold him there until everything can be figured out.

You are basing your opinion on a heavily edited video. It was heavily edited for a reason, and that reason is to control what people like you think.
I'm just curious,,
in your mind is there any such thing as a bad cop?? or are all of them good and can do no wrong??

I'm just curious,,
in your mind is there any such thing as a bad cop?? or are all of them good and can do no wrong??

Sure there are bad cops. There are over 7,000 police officers in the United States. You can't avoid having bad cops. One guy I knew was working at a high school on the side. He was allowed to stay dressed in his police uniform. He got busted messing around with a high school girl. Not only did he abuse his authority, but humiliated his father who was a proud retired police chief of that city, and probably the reason he got the job in the first place. He was not only a bad cop, but a bad son as well.

youre back to playing make believe,,

the cop was taunting him to touch him again not investigating any crime,,

the video wasnt edited, it was a short clip of a bigger video and we can see the cop wasnt trying to arrest him or investigate him,, he was taunting him,,

and what about the good cop that most likely saw the whole video?? is he a liar??

We don't know what he seen. His opinion isn't Gospel either. For every one of him, there are probably a thousand cops that would say they couldn't comment on the matter unless they knew the entire situation. And if there was nothing to hide, I'm sure everybody would have seen the entire video. Yes, when you cut off parts of a video, that's called editing.

We don't know what he seen. His opinion isn't Gospel either. For every one of him, there are probably a thousand cops that would say they couldn't comment on the matter unless they knew the entire situation. And if there was nothing to hide, I'm sure everybody would have seen the entire video. Yes, when you cut off parts of a video, that's called editing.
nothing you say takes away from the fact if he did to that cop what the cop was doing to him he would get his ass beat and then go to jail,,

nothing you say takes away from the fact if he did to that cop what the cop was doing to him he would get his ass beat and then go to jail,,

That is correct, because he doesn't have the authority to hold a police officer. He doesn't have the authority to put handcuffs on a police officer. In fact, you can't even put a finger on a police officer without the risk of being charged with a felony.

That is correct, because he doesn't have the authority to hold a police officer. He doesn't have the authority to put handcuffs on a police officer. In fact, you can't even put a finger on a police officer without the risk of being charged with a felony.
and the cop doesnt have authority to hold him or cuff him and not even put a finger on him unless hes committed a crime or suspected of a crime,,
based on what we see he didnt commit a crime or the cop would have been arresting him instead of taunting him,,

wake up man you cant be a boot licker all your life,,

actually you can kill a cop if he doesnt properly execute his job and you think your life is in danger,,,

many people have done it without charges,,

Never heard of one. Got any links to somebody killing a police officer on duty without being charged?

there are many others but whats the use in trying to educate a boot licker like you,,

Forum List

Back