What a good cop sounds like

figures you would result to personal attacks after having your ass handed to you as bad as I did,,

This from the same piece of shit scumbag who said:

"then youre blind as well as a boot licking idiot'

So, yeah, fuck you, nutsack. You're obviously not intelligent enough to handle this conversation. You can't even remember what you've said.

And I can promise you, should the day ever come when I do get my ass handed to me, it sure as fuck won't be by you.

You're hardly that good...

This from the same piece of shit scumbag who said:

"then youre blind as well as a boot licking idiot'

So, yeah, fuck you, nutsack. You're obviously not intelligent enough to handle this conversation. You can't even remember what you've said.

And I can promise you, should the day ever come when I do get my ass handed to me, it sure as fuck won't be by you.

You're hardly that good...
well you are blind if you cant see the cop walked up on the guy and not the other way round,,

that makes you blind and a boot licker because in your mind a cop does no wrong,, thats just fact,,

well you are blind if you cant see the cop walked up on the guy and not the other way round,,

that makes you blind and a boot licker because in your mind a cop does no wrong,, thats just fact,,

My God, you're fucking stupid.

You were whining about me resorting to personal attacks because got my ass handed to me, yet you actually started the personal attacks first.

And everyone here knows it's because YOU were getting your ass handed to you.

I marvel at how someone as stupid as you can actually function within polite society...

My God, you're fucking stupid.

You were whining about me resorting to personal attacks because got my ass handed to me, yet you actually started the personal attacks first.

And everyone here knows it's because YOU were getting your ass handed to you.

I marvel at how someone as stupid as you can actually function within polite society...
I'm thinking you really love me,,,

you boot lickers make me sick,,,

What makes me a boot licker, because I presented several circumstances that would warrant what you see in the video? That's not boot licking, that's called common sense. Boot licking is stating the officer was right no matter what.

You on the other hand you drew the conclusion the officer was wrong. You didn't see what took place before the video or after, nor does it matter to you either. At least I'll admit the officer could have been looking for a problem, but I can't say for sure without knowing the entire situation.

I know police officers. The son of a lifelong friend of mine is a police officer, in fact he conducted our CCW class in my living room. My former coworker was a retired police officer, and unfortunately, I had to work with police officers in my neighborhood. They are the exact opposite of what you portray police officers to be as well as their motives.

What makes me a boot licker, because I presented several circumstances that would warrant what you see in the video? That's not boot licking, that's called common sense. Boot licking is stating the officer was right no matter what.

You on the other hand you drew the conclusion the officer was wrong. You didn't see what took place before the video or after, nor does it matter to you either. At least I'll admit the officer could have been looking for a problem, but I can't say for sure without knowing the entire situation.

I know police officers. The son of a lifelong friend of mine is a police officer, in fact he conducted our CCW class in my living room. My former coworker was a retired police officer, and unfortunately, I had to work with police officers in my neighborhood. They are the exact opposite of what you portray police officers to be as well as their motives.
thats what makes you a boot licker,,
you made up things that had nothing to do with the video because in your mind cops can do no wrong,,

Maybe a "Good Cop" screaming for help when he was caught in an ambush like those poor bastards in El Monte, Ca. is the sound that lefties love to hear.

Maybe a "Good Cop" screaming for help when he was caught in an ambush like those poor bastards in El Monte, Ca. is the sound that lefties love to hear.
thats the sad part about cops behaving like this one,, hes the one that pisses people off to shoot good cops,,

Forum List

Back